Gyno, Please Go

TheShat

Awards
Okay I think I have gyno. I'm my 4th week of a 6 week cycle.

I am taking this for weeks 1-4:

M1T 30mgs
4-AD Trans 8 squirts a day
m5aa 60 mgs

I was going to then do my last 2 weeks with M4OHN and M1,4ADD.

Last night I started 60mgs of Nolva and Vitex.

My nips are puffy and hurt when you press them. My right nipple is worse and there is a soft lump - I think. This came on so fast.

What should I do? Can I finish my plans with the Nolva and see if it gets better or do I need to jump right into PCT?

Any advice you have is so appreciated. This is scary - I don't want want boobies!

Thanks.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
stop now..maybe continue using the m5aa but stop all others def..and continue with the nolva..dont mess around u have a lump

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Quit now, you'll have time for other cycles down the road. Deal with the lump for the time being and good luck. You should definitely run Nolva the entire cycle next time

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Truthfully, I wouldn't stop. Just continue with the nolva, it will take a few days to get a significant amount of tamoxifen built up in your blood stream so don't freak out if they don't feel better immediately. But by all means stop the cycle if it will easy your worry a little.

TheShat

Awards
Thanks for the replies, folks. Should I take anything else as well??? Arimidex? 6-OXO? I'm willing to break to piggy bank, whatever it takes.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

If you don't discontinue your use I would at least drop the 4ad dermal or at least lower the dosage. The same goes with the M1T. WHy 30mgs. Most get results with 10-20mgs. I recommend 10-15 to be honest. I would continue the M5 at even higher doses though and definitely run the nolva for a while until you are done with PCT.

TheShat

Awards
OKay I'm dropping 4-AD and m1T and I'll see how it goes. The first two weeks I do 20mgs M1T and then 30mgs weeks 3-4. It has worked great in the past. I think this happened right after my nuts shut down about three days ago.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
you could always start using letro also but I would personally up the m5aa to 100mg+ and spread out 4 times a day to harden up all of the gains youve made thus far.

bronx220

bronx220

Awards
i used 30 mg m1t along with 800mg EQ week for six weeks then dropped m1tas i started 1test-cyp in week two.got some pretty sore nipsand some slight swelling at week four but just did nolva at 40mg day .better in like 8 days or so.i think m1t caused this as i have run several cycles before and never had this problem.just my 2 cents.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you could always start using letro also but I would personally up the m5aa to 100mg+ and spread out 4 times a day to harden up all of the gains youve made thus far.
I dont think letro helps when gyno signs have already appeared. its more for prevention.

I'd give it a few days, up the M5 dosage to 100mg, drop the M1T, or run 5-10mg(may be liver risk).

Next cycle, run letro/arimidex @ 0.5mg EOD for every day of your cycle.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
this has been discussed multiple times before. NOLVA IS ALL THAT WORKS. it's cheap, buy some and thank yourself next time you take your shirt off.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
yes i know what it stands for. you told him to take something "every other day every day." that is what confused me and probably him.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
nevermind. i guess you mean EOD for the duration of the cycle

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nevermind. i guess you mean EOD for the duration of the cycle

Haha, I didnt notice that, thanks for pointing it out, didn't mean to sound like an ass at all.

I did indeed mean EOD for the duration. Any more can have painful consequences.(tightness, dry joints)

TheShat

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys - I'm on Nolva now and I've dropped the M1T and 4AD. Good news is I think the gyno is going down. I'll update with my status here.

TheShat

Awards
Help!

Tonight I squeezed my right nipple and white fluid came out. What the hell?? Could someone please shed some light? Is Nolva going to take care of this? I heard something about prolactin induced Gyno and how Nolva doesn't work for it. Is that what I have? I am FREAKED.

Please help.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
nolva will work for any type of gyno. i've heard of people using nolva at 80mg a day and pyramiding down as symptoms subside, maybe you should up your doseage to that? just give the nolva a little more time to start working, from what i've seen it takes about a week for nolva to do its work.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is prolactin induced gyno, but Nolva helps. Its the M1T that causes this.

I know a guy that did a 6 week M1T cycle, last 2 weeks(@30mg and 40mg respetcively) he started to get gyno. He took 60mg nolva for 3 days, then 20mg for the rest of the cyclt... gyno gone.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Help!

Tonight I squeezed my right nipple and white fluid came out. What the hell?? Could someone please shed some light? Is Nolva going to take care of this? I heard something about prolactin induced Gyno and how Nolva doesn't work for it. Is that what I have? I am FREAKED.

Please help.
I'm sure you'll be fine. Just listen to everyone's advice.

former_SlimJim

Board Supporter
Awards
Tonight I squeezed my right nipple and white fluid came out. What the hell??
Sounds like you could use a breast pump. :) ..... Sorry I couldn't resist.

Seriously though high doses of Nolva are the only way to go. Prolactin and progesterone cannot cause gyno without estro present. Actually all they do is accentuate an existing case of gyno caused by estro.

The most resent thread with all the facts on this is ...... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18430

If you get tired of breastfeeding, you could also throw in some bromo - it may dry you up a little quicker but it won't take care of the underlying cause.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you could use a breast pump. :) ..... Sorry I couldn't resist.
Dude...that was way harsh!

Hey Shat. There was another bro here that had the same symptoms you are explaining. I can't remember who it was, but there was a thread several months ago about it. I'll try searching to see if I can find it. If I do, I'll post the link for you. Make sure you're doing a high dose of Nolva right now. I'd even go above 80mg for the first couple of days.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, 80mg nolva for 3 or so days, then back down to 40. Keep the M5 going and stay away from all the rest. Actually, the I suspect that the M4OHN may be a fair anti-progestin, but your case sounds like it's too late to experiment. Use the M5 at high 60-100mg/d doses cause it will not form estrogen and helps to fight it's hormonal effects. Stay away from the letro as long as you have the nolva going. As soon as the lump goes away, I'd make the switch from nolva to letro.

sonicbum

Awards
IF YOU HAVE **** COMING OUT OF YOUR NIPPLE, GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR......NOW!!!!!!!

skratch

Awards
IF YOU HAVE **** COMING OUT OF YOUR NIPPLE, GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR......NOW!!!!!!!
Best advise so far.....theres so much **** we dont know about m1t its not even funny.Taking all that nolva will only block the e from getting at your gyno.When you come off everything your going to have a huge rebound and if your already getting these sides I would def go see the doc just to be safe from say 4 weeks from now.

BIG_DAWG

BIG_DAWG

Awards
i went to the doctor bk in november with gyno symptoms ichy swollen and a tiny lump behind either nipple, my doctor did hormone tests and they came bk in perfect balance ?!?!?!?
he then went on to say that these effects will regress if i wasnt takin any other hormonel drugs while experiencing these symptoms its now further down the line and the lump in my left nipple is stil growin and is now the size of a peanut M&M (about) although the one in my right is stil tiny???

i have looked at tamoxi, letro, and other arimitise drugs as i heared 2 ppl completely got rid of gyno lumps from takin letro......

am jus dead confused my body fat is sittin hapy at 9% but it makes the lump look worse so am in a situation myself ANYHELP??????????????