planning my first cycle

Madhops

Awards
I'm finally making the jump to the darkside, and starting to plan my first cycle that I would like to run early in next year. I am looking for a good mass cycle, as I would like to get up to 200-210. I am currently at 186. My tenative plan at this point was

wk 1-5 D-bol @ 30mg a day
wk 1-12 EQ @300mg per week
wk 13-17 PCT with nolva and HCG

I've used Ph/ps before, but am new to the real stuff. Any comments or suggestions?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, replace the eq with test enan or test cyp at 500mg per week. HCG shouldn't be used during PCT as it is still suppressive. do a little more research and you'll figure it out.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
go to bb.com read cats articles on steroids its in the roid section ..sticky..good place to start

Madhops

Awards
go to bb.com read cats articles on steroids its in the roid section ..sticky..good place to start
I've already read that article, along with most of the other stuff on bb.com. As far as using EQ instead of test, it is mearly an availbilty issue for me. Maybe I am way off base here, but shouldn't EQ provide me with an increased appetite, which would make sense in a bulking cycle.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
a lot of guys n here strictly believe in havign test in all there cycles..i have never used aas but from taling to a few abut my first cycle its almost dogmatic...but understand this theres a lot to be said for experience..if it is a bulker u should use test with what u have..d-bol will also increase ur apetite

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Personally I think EQ is just fine to start with. Its fairly mild so don't expect any huge mass gains. I agree you ought to try to get test, but if eq is all you can get then go for it.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
if you do go with it - especially on its own, 300 is too low.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you use HCG during the whole cycle, or the beginning or end of the cycle?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Middle of the cycle if it is a long one.. and I would still find the test..

Madhops

Awards
after doing some more research and looking around, I was able to find some test.

my new cycle plan is looking something like this.

wk 1-12 Test Ethanate @ 500mg per week
wk 1-4 EQ @ 800mg per week
wk 5-12 EQ @400mg per week
wk 8-9 HCG @ 500iu per week
PCT Nolva @ 40mg per day for 4 wk and clomid at 150mg per day for 4 weeks.

Does that seem like a more solid plan?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
after doing some more research and looking around, I was able to find some test.

you should probably taper down the clomid ending with about 50mg ed. nolva is sometimes tapered as well, usually 60/40/20/10 or something similar.

Madhops

Awards
you should probably taper down the clomid ending with about 50mg ed. nolva is sometimes tapered as well, usually 60/40/20/10 or something similar.
point taken about the tapering. thanks for the help

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i would run the HCG longer than just weeks 8 and 9
why use it to fix a problem when you can use it to prevent a problem from ever happening
given your cycle i'd run it weeks 3-12 at 250iu 2x a week

pumpinfina

Awards

no, it doesn't. You have never even used real gear before. I think thats way to much gear for your first cycle. It isn't a must to use test every cycle. some EQ converts to test, so if you don't want to look like a puffy fat ass don't use test. EQ produces very solid keepable muscle gains. If you do use this as your first cycle, imagine how much juice youll need for your second one.

pumpinfina

Awards
i would run the HCG longer than just weeks 8 and 9
why use it to fix a problem when you can use it to prevent a problem from ever happening
given your cycle i'd run it weeks 3-12 at 250iu 2x a week
HCG is completely useless, it only shut you down even harder. I find that when i use 500iu's in between cycles it drops my testes for a few hours, then they atrophy even more than before. A sign that this **** is suppressive. better to just use clomid, plus it's more price effective to do so.

pumpinfina

Awards
I'm finally making the jump to the darkside, and starting to plan my first cycle that I would like to run early in next year. I am looking for a good mass cycle, as I would like to get up to 200-210. I am currently at 186. My tenative plan at this point was

wk 1-5 D-bol @ 30mg a day
wk 1-12 EQ @300mg per week
wk 13-17 PCT with nolva and HCG

I've used Ph/ps before, but am new to the real stuff. Any comments or suggestions?
i personally have made progress using EQ@200 mg per week with 300 mg primo per week.

hardlyworkin

Awards
Here is a good first cycle....put the EQ in storage for a bit and try this for a bulker..

Week 1-12 500mg/week of Test E split for 2 injections per week
Week 1-4 30mg/day of dbol

Keep it simple for your first bulker.... if you are looking for a cutter pumpinfina looks to have some suggestions above. Never heard of someone saying HCG being useless???:trout:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that's the first i've heard of HCG being useless as well. taken during cycle, it has been proven to be quite effective at keeping your nuts swinging.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
HCG is completely useless, it only shut you down even harder. I find that when i use 500iu's in between cycles it drops my testes for a few hours, then they atrophy even more than before. A sign that this **** is suppressive. better to just use clomid, plus it's more price effective to do so.
what are you basing this on? now i personally haven't used HCG, but everything i've learned is based upon what people have testified to
everyone that has talked about their experience with it says they'll never do another cycle with out it

and i realize its suppressive
i didn't recommend he use it PCT, i recommend he use it throughout his cycle and then stop before PCT, then do a PCT consisting of nolva or clomid

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
In between cycles, your supposed to use HCG on-cycle so that your nuts never atrophy. Yes HCG is suppressive, this has been known, your not the first to point this out....which is why your supposed to use this **** ON CYCLE to prevent atrophy. When you come off cycle your nuts are not atrophied and they can start producing test on their own again....Although, all this info is based on stuff i've read, never used HCG but definately plan to when i start my cycle....

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

Great plan except back off that front load some there. Instead run double the dosage for the first 2 weeks (brings you to 87% of the dosage) then 1.5 time the dosage the 3rd week if you want 100% dosage level.

Very good Bread and butter cycle. follow glenihan advice about the HCG. tried and true

hardlyworkin

Awards
Why the tapering off of EQ? Just havent seen that before??

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
he's not tapering off the EQ, he was simply frontloading it to get to his full dosage (400mg in his body) quicker

hardlyworkin

Awards
I thought front loading was done for 1 to 2 weeks at the most?

Madhops

Awards
thanks for the help with regards to the front loading. I will shorten it to 2 weeks instead of 4.

hardlyworkin

Awards
ok...if he is only running 500IU of HCG per week..should he take to the end of his cycle? Like run it from like week 5 to week 12 at 500 per week??

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
ok...if he is only running 500IU of HCG per week..should he take to the end of his cycle? Like run it from like week 5 to week 12 at 500 per week??
Yes, but more like 2 - 12 @ 500iu's/week. Most common (for me at least) is the 5000iu's amps. This works out just right...10 weeks at 500 a piece.

hardlyworkin

Awards
ok...so his cycle should look more like this:

wk 1-2 EQ @ 800mg per week
wk 3-12 EQ @400mg per week
wk 2-12 HCG @ 500iu per week
wk 14-16 PCT Nolva @ 40mg per day, Clomid at 150mg per day
wk 17-18 PCT Nolva @ 20mg per day, Clomid at 50mg per day

Just trying to he ya out MadHops

Madhops

Awards