4 AD

KFlex

I see where 4 AD is .85 a gram at customs site, and my question is can this be made into a injectable or does it have to be a cyp?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I see where 4 AD is .85 a gram at customs site, and my question is can this be made into a injectable or does it have to be a cyp?
You want it to be the cyp

KFlex

I realize the cyp would be better, but can plain 4AD be injected. I brewed up 2 grams of the 15 I have. Making it 100mg/ml. I have'nt injected it yet until I get some feedback. If it can't be injected I will just toss it out, it's no big loss.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
yes, 4-ad can be injected.

it is very effective, and quite a punchy compound.

it can take a bit of fiddling to make. it makes a decent suspension, but not a solution

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
yes, 4-ad can be injected.

it is very effective, and quite a punchy compound.

it can take a bit of fiddling to make. it makes a decent suspension, but not a solution
after searching i can't find the info so please expand on this idea.

how does the homebrew differ in execution from a regular, say, test cyp homebrew?

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i've tried a # of different formulations. for an exact formula, you need to look around. try conversionboard.com basically, using oil as a carrier, and a reasonable amount of ba (5%) and BB (10%) one can make a decent suspension. adding a bit of peg can also help, but i still prefer oil for a carrier, not peg. peg at no more than 10%

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
how often would you pin? seems like at least 1X day.

KFlex

So far so good, I've done 2 injects of 1.5cc at 100mg/ml with no problems. Absolutely no pain.

SonOfThor

Awards
what % BA and BB did you use? And for the chemistry majors, is there any sense in using BB with a base hormone? (no ester). ??

KFlex

I used
15%BB
5% BA
2grams 4AD
and the rest oil
It does'nt stay in solution to well unless you want to heat it for about 30 minutes every time you inject. I just shake it up real well and pin it with a 22ga pin. Does'nt hurt at all.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
it's NOT a solution. people misuse that term. it's a suspension. there is no way you got 100mg/ml of 4-ad into SOLUTION with that formula

KFlex

It won't stay in solution, like you said it's a supension, but theres no pain and it seems to be working pretty well. I've stacked it with M1T and slin and put on about 12lbs in 2 weeks, while leaning out considerbly.

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
I want to try this , but I have never done an injectable homebrew...could your please give exact mLs on the BA, BB, and oil.

I used
15%BB
5% BA
2grams 4AD
and the rest oil
It does'nt stay in solution to well unless you want to heat it for about 30 minutes every time you inject. I just shake it up real well and pin it with a 22ga pin. Does'nt hurt at all.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Since he used 2g and made it 100mg/ml, it would be in 20ml of liquid. I am not for sure if you would take the volume into account for the 20ml volume, say 2g of 4ad is around 1 ml then you would have 19ml of liquid. At 19ml with 15% BB you would have 2.85ml of BB, 5% BA would be .95ml of BA, then you would have 15.2ml of oil. That is if you take the volume of powder into account and assuming that 19ml of liquid is correct. Someone more experienced want to comment on this?

wormwood

Awards
bump

i know its old but bump again for more info

what about making 4-ad cyp injections, i have a source for raw powder

nevermind i found the info i was looking for

wormwood

Awards
question

Im a newbie when it comes to the homebrew injection and transdermal area. Im confused about what certain abbreviations mean(i.e. ba, bb, peg, etc.). are there any newbie threads i should read, im having trouble finding any good threads.

I have 25 grams of both 4-ad cyp and 1-test cyp (i have a source for more) and i want to make them into injectables. I want to do about 1200mg of 4ad and 600mg of 1-test per week for 8wks, minimizing any painfull injections commonly reported with 1-test, so if anyone would give me a straight answer i would love it but i dont mind doing my own calculations.

excalibur

Awards
Since he used 2g and made it 100mg/ml, it would be in 20ml of liquid. I am not for sure if you would take the volume into account for the 20ml volume, say 2g of 4ad is around 1 ml then you would have 19ml of liquid. At 19ml with 15% BB you would have 2.85ml of BB, 5% BA would be .95ml of BA, then you would have 15.2ml of oil. That is if you take the volume of powder into account and assuming that 19ml of liquid is correct. Someone more experienced want to comment on this?
Bump fore comment

excalibur

Awards
Would this be corect fore 40 ml ready to use solution

29 ml`s oil
4grams 4ad powder weight ap .75
2 ml`s BA (5%)
6 ml`s BB (15%)

at 100mg/ml