Prohormone and steriods

1. Prohormone and steriods

I know this question has been asked many times already but...the views on many threads/boards seems to be polarised - some believe phs are crap vs others who like having some legal alternatives that work.

I understand that the early phs like andro are totally useless having low conversion rates to test but converting well enough to DHT/estradiol.

Are the risks/sides and anabolic characteristics of newer prohormones comparable to 'real' steriods (eg 1-test vs primo/tren, 1,4andro vs boldione) ?
    In other words, are the muscle gains from phs lower than 'real' steriods but phs have lower bad side effects as well?

2. Go take a look at the cycle info forum .. You will find all your answers. But just to give you a short answer. The good ph's like 1-test 4-ad 1,4andro all work and they work well... Hope that helps.. Talk to ya...

3. I wouldnt say that PH's work as well as AAS but they do work. Also PH's dont cause as bad of a "crash" after use. I've seen some amazing gains from PH's and you dont have to worry if you're buying nothing but sesame seed oil instead of test enth.

Cheers
    •   

4. Originally posted by ironviking
    I wouldnt say that PH's work as well as AAS but they do work.

I would in certain situations. If you consider 1-Test a pro hormone, then they certainly are comparable. Based soley on testimonials of course. I only base this on first or second cycles, average gains for both are between 15-20lbs in a 8 weeks cycle, whether its 8 weeks in a row (AAS; a lot of the times 10 full weeks) and 4 weeks on, 4 off, 4 back on (PH).

5. Thanks, appreciate all your replies. Its difficult to compare phs with illegal steriods directly since most ppl go on 2-4 wk cycles with phs while steriod cycles run ~6-8wks. 1-test does look very useful.

Is there any truth to the claim that 1-test (or 1-AD) work less effectively at the same dosages for subsequent cycles even after lots of time off?? Or is it just people hitting their genetic+ limits..

6. As a very general opinion, if you plan a cycle carefully enough (meaning research), keep your diet and training in check, I think the results may be comparable to some AAS cycles. It's broad question though, all opinion and alot of apples and oranges are usually compared, but all-in-all, yes--they work.

Similar Forum Threads

1. PROHORMONES and WORKOUT FREQUENCY
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-06-2015, 11:03 AM
  2. Prohormones and women
    By azgymrat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2003, 03:13 PM
  3. Prohormones and contest dieting
    By BigChuckles in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3