Sust/Dbol Cycle

bigryan

Awards
Hey guys......26yrs old here 205lbs at 12% been training 4 years up from 155 4 years ago....starting
pct on monday from my first cycle of test enan 500mg/wk for 11 weeks and dbol 30mg 1-4.....

I want to use a shorter acting test without injecting everyday...so I was thinking of sust and dbol for my next
cycle.....can sust be used in shorter cycles like 8 weeks?

1-8 sust 250mg EOD
1-4 dbol 50mg ED

I am looking for quality mass, and I dont want to use EQ or Deca yet......can you guys please let me know your thoughts
on this...I dont want to use Prop or Enan....would this be ok?

Thanks
Ryan

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys......26yrs old here 205lbs at 12% been training 4 years up from 155 4 years ago....starting
pct on monday from my first cycle of test enan 500mg/wk for 11 weeks and dbol 30mg 1-4.....

I want to use a shorter acting test without injecting everyday...so I was thinking of sust and dbol for my next
cycle.....can sust be used in shorter cycles like 8 weeks?

1-8 sust 250mg EOD
1-4 dbol 50mg ED

I am looking for quality mass, and I dont want to use EQ or Deca yet......can you guys please let me know your thoughts
on this...I dont want to use Prop or Enan....would this be ok?

Thanks
Ryan
Sustanon is a blend of esters, short medium and long acting, so you can reap the benefits of all. Looks great on paper but from what I've read of people's experiences it's a mediocre product. Probably it's best suited as the base of a cycle that really depends on other substances for gains, or as a way to offset the sides of other harsh steroids like M1T. You're better off with the short ester test shots.

tommyboy

Awards
How many pounds you put on that cycle bro???? (the first one)

Sustanon is a blend of esters, short medium and long acting, so you can reap the benefits of all. Looks great on paper but from what I've read of people's experiences it's a mediocre product. Probably it's best suited as the base of a cycle that really depends on other substances for gains, or as a way to offset the sides of other harsh steroids like M1T. You're better off with the short ester test shots.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why do you want to use a shorter acting test...Can't you just use Enan again for a short cycle of 8 weeks...just injecting once a week...?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
why do you want to use a shorter acting test...Can't you just use Enan again for a short cycle of 8 weeks...just injecting once a week...?
My guess is he's worried about timing the PCT with a longer acting ester.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PCT for aas is same as PCT for ph's right? with the addition of HCG, but when do you use the HCG?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
PCT for aas is same as PCT for ph's right? with the addition of HCG, but when do you use the HCG?
HCG is pretty suppresive, so you use it during a very supressive cycle to keep your nuts up to size so they get back to work quicker once your done. It can be used for PCT, but I don't think that's ideal.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
How many pounds you put on that cycle bro???? (the first one)
I second that question.

Oh, and on the HCG thing, If I'm not mistaken, It's used during cycle, not for pct. You use it to
keep you testicular engine "idle" so to speak. Then post cycle, when you really need to rev up you
nads, they're there ready and waiting. You don't have to try and get em to "start up" cold.
That's sort of a simple car metaphor, but it should do. :lol:

bigryan

Awards
sorry guys haven't been on here for awhile.....I gained 15lbs of solid mass
on the test/dbol cycle.....I can use test enan again, however is it still good for 8 week
only? Because after the 8 week mark i stopped gaining......

So what would you recommend for an 8 week cycle of Test Enan, I still have dbol but can
I use another injectable other than EQ for 8 weeks?

Thanks alot guys,
Ryan