OMG no

• Thread starter Imsleepinmonkey
  • Start date

Imsleepinmonkey

Awards
:rant:
today is my 5th day on M1-T , 15/mgs. daily.. strenght/weight are both going up nicely, except my face is bloated like hell!, it looks like a baloon
what should I do,, Will this go away when i get off M1T or is this permement>??

tattoopierced1

letrozole or arimidex to help control the bloating....

dalejmurphy

Awards
where can I get them ?

and is the bloating gonna stay when i come off M1t or will it go away?

thanks
yep the bloat face will go away after the M1t everyone seems to get it, i had a helluva case of it myself,

custom nutrition warehouse for ancillarys

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
I had a client with the same issue. It went away after he stopped. I do not think it is from estrgen (could be wrong) so I am not sure an anti-e would do anything.

PS - M5 Research carries all ancillary stuff too.

HUGE

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Same thing happened to me. Disappeared once I went off.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Everybody here who has used M1T has had bloat. It is normal so get used to it. Just drink more water to see if you could flush it out. That or take some dandelion root.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it goes away after a while. One thing that really helped me was, believe it or not, 6oxo. Ran Nolva PCT, but the bloat didn't go away until I started 6oxo...to each his own.

But don't worry it's only temporary ;)

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it goes away after a while. One thing that really helped me was, believe it or not, 6oxo. Ran Nolva PCT, but the bloat didn't go away until I started 6oxo...to each his own.

But don't worry it's only temporary ;)
6-OXO is an aromatase inhibitor so it should help with bloat.

boby-at

Awards
since th estrogen levels are quite low on m1t cycle, the reason is probably another
I didn't have any bloat, but i stayed below 150 g carbs/daily which is a bit hard on the strength..

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Some people theorize that it is increased water bloat due to M1t affecting aldosterone. I dont realy understand it though. It is not because of estrogen, m1t doenst aromatize and it shuts you down pretty hard, so most likely AI's would not help with m1t bloat. It will go away.