M5 and what else?

enash

Awards
I'm planning another PH cycle and I'm going to try M5AA.
In the past I have usually gone with 20 mg M1t for 4 weeks and had
nice gains that I can usually keep if I'm vigilant with PCT.

I'm gonna give the M5 a try because I want the strength gains and hardness, but
I would like to add some size too. I gather that stacking with M1T is probably not the smartest move. So what should I add? 1-AD? Never tried but heard it works decently. 1,4 Andro? Really curious about this stuff, but does it pack on bulk?

Any suggestions welcome.

Thx.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Why not run a 1-test/4ad transdermal with it? 1ad works OK, but transdermal 1-test is much better & also much cheaper.

I'm nearing completion of 6 weeks of 1t/4ad with M5aa, it's a great stack. I jumpstarted the first 2 weeks with m1t, then started m5AA in week 3.

m5aa is a good stacking option, but you need a solid cycle to add it to. It will do little alone, but provide a pre-workout boost.

ahnold99

Awards
Longdog:
What were your gains and dosages on the M5AA/1T/4Ad cycle? Next month I'm going to be running a M-DHT + 1T/4AD (trandermal) cycle.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1,4 andro is not a bulker. its lean.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Longdog:
What were your gains and dosages on the M5AA/1T/4Ad cycle? Next month I'm going to be running a M-DHT + 1T/4AD (trandermal) cycle.
I've been doing 300mg each 4ad & 1-test per day. Plus 60-80mg M5aaa.

Overall, I'm up about 8lbs & lost about 1% BF. I've been doing a lot of cardio. I've been running letro too, so very little if any of my weight gain is sub-q water.

Kraziplaya

Awards
how much letro do u run to handle the bloat? also...can i run arimdex instead? which one is better? sorry for the newb questions