Please check out my plan

1. Question Please check out my plan

Newbie to this board! I was referred here from a Bro on the VPX forum. Hopefully you guys can let me know what you think of my next cycle plan?
    I have found some interesting products made by USP Labs to stack on www.synergymuscle.com Delta-1CYP - 100mg/ml (aka: 1-Test Cypionate) and the HydroxysteneCYP - 100mg/ml (aka: 4-ad Cypionate) which I am going to pin (www.spotinjections.com) for 6-8 weeks depending on results (Maybe add Gangsta Test for the last 2 weeks). Followed up with an equal PCT period using VPX Methoxygen and Aromadex (Oral) maybe sneak in some clen during PCT. I am stil unsure about a proper dosage for the USP Labs products, I am 6'4" and weigh 235 -240 major goals are to increase strength and lean body mass while losing fat. I have been through several PH cycles.

Thanks!!!

2. pestis' 4AD cyp, 1-test cyp, Long R3 cycle.

if i were going to use 4AD cyp and 1-test cyp, I'd do something similar to what pestis did. check out his PCT as well. he's about your size as well.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    pestis' 4AD cyp, 1-test cyp, Long R3 cycle.

if i were going to use 4AD cyp and 1-test cyp, I'd do something similar to what pestis did. check out his PCT as well. he's about your size as well.
    Thats a great routine! thanks for the help!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 01:12 PM
  2. Please check out my Hdrol/Furuza cycle
    By kyoryoko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 09:57 PM
  3. Check out my plans please
    By NAS in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 11:13 PM
  4. would someone check out my PCT plan?