ph's and cutting

snoopy

Awards
hello to all,

I am a newbie to ph's and have been researching them on the net for a few weeks, and this site rocks!!

I have a bottle of molecular nut. 1-t ethergels, and want to do a small cycle with these (about 3 weeks building up to 150 mg a day)while i am still trying to cut up. I have never taken any form of ph before so am looking for a few little tips.

would you add a small dose of 4 ad to the 1-t? and at what dose? and for what advantages?
any thing else you would suggest i add ?

at the moment my cutting diet gives me around 1800 to 2000 calories a day, i still want to cut while doing this but would you suggest i up my calories for these few weeks?

im think some may say that the dose of 1-t wont do much because its very low? this is my first experience and want to take it easy!

any advise is welcome, and will be taken in!
tnanks for reading, snoopy

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

at the moment my cutting diet gives me around 1800 to 2000 calories a day, i still want to cut while doing this but would you suggest i up my calories for these few weeks?
See the link in my signature and download the small calculator (Matt's BMR Calculator) and find out what your Basal Metabolic Rate is and this will be your best friend while cutting. Once y ou get that number, it makes caloric configuration simple.

im think some may say that the dose of 1-t wont do much because its very low? this is my first experience and want to take it easy!
I think you will see results from 150mg. Remember, the highest recommended dose is 150mg per day. Most people up that, but I think you will see results from 150mg.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
If you are cutting there's no reason to add 4-AD, although it may help with joint pain experienced by some users on a 1-test only cycle. I've done 1-test cutting cycles before and had excellent results, but not an ethergel. I would start at 150mg and see how you handle that.

snoopy

Awards
how would you change your diet from what you would normally do while cutting? ie. would you up your protein more while taking the 1-t?

is it common to experience low energy levels while take 1-test? if i felt a lack of energy would you suggest a little 4 AD? at a small dose?

i currently am taking an eca stack, t2, and creatine. would you continue these while on the cycle?

Snoop

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
using that calculator and saying that i have a .35 activity number (specially during school) it says i need 2798 calories.. so if i get exactly this number per day i can maintain my muscle mass and still be able to cut fat? or should i be getting slightly under this or what?

Nelson

jweave

I`m cutting @ 300 under maintenace.
I will start a 4 week cycle of One soon.
Should I increase calories to maintence during the cycle?
How about post-cycle calories?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i would if i was you.. this is based on what everyone has said.. also if you read par deus's articles on one he says that even when food was increased significantly people still leaned out.. i believe the articles can still be found on his site..

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
If cutting with PH's I always keep cals at what is supposed to maintenance, or BMR. I would definitely not go into too much of a caloric defecit with a 1-test only cycle, you should lean out at BMR, and keep the cardio up.

Last edited:

Nelson

Thanks guys

I think that I`ll go with the following:

CYCLE 1 Avants ONE - April 1~
On-cycle for 4 weeks = maintenance;
Week 1 & 2 Off-cycle = +500 maintenance;
Week 3 & 4 Off-cycle = maintenance.

CYCLE 2 Avants ONE - June 1~
On-cycle for 4 weeks = maintenance;
Week 1 & 2 Off-cycle = +500 maintenance;
Week 3 & 4 Off-cycle = maintenance;
Week 4~ = -300 maintenance.

Current BW: 86kg
Current BF: 20%
BW Goal @ August 1: 76kg
BF Goal @ August 1: 10%

Do you think these goals are realistic?
I`m a little uncertain of what to aim for since this is my first time cutting.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
im sure they are but according to par you should realllllly be getting a lot of calories.. like i said read some of his old calories.. he says that people were getting in upwards of 4000 calories a day and still able to slim down since there is no 4-ad involved.. you will cut up nicely on what your talking about but you wont maximize muscle growth..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That calculator is the BMR wih 0 activity I assume. I have been able to get into contest shape taking in above the BMR rate. It's not always about just calories. The biggest mistake people make is they drop there calories too low too soon.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:rolleyes: forgot to add the activity factor :D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
That calculator is the BMR wih 0 activity I assume. I have been able to get into contest shape taking in above the BMR rate. It's not always about just calories. The biggest mistake people make is they drop there calories too low too soon.
bump