M1T to jumpstart this cycle...good idea or bad idea...

tattoopierced1

I am going to start my cycle within the next week. I am doing a 1AD/1,4Andro/M1,ADD cycle with M5AA during the last week. BTW, I am doing this cycle for a total of 4 weeks. What I am wondering is if it would be a good idea to start off first with 10mg ed of M1T for 2 weeks before I start the cycle. If I would do this, this would make it a 6 week cycle with methyls so I was wondering if during the 2nd week of M1T if I should take my Pro Liver to help get my liver somewhat back to normal before hitting it again with another methyl even though it isnt as wearing on the liver as M1T. If 2 weeks on M1T is too much before the cycle, should I try it at 1 week instead or just cut the M1T out of the equation completely.

Thanks in advance.

scoher

Awards
Seeing that your taking 4 orals, two of them methylated, I would back off of the M1T. I would also drop the 1,4 andro since 4 weeks of it is too short to see any good results and it doesn't seem like it fits with your cycle, which I assume is for true bulking.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Seeing that your taking 4 orals, two of them methylated, I would back off of the M1T. I would also drop the 1,4 andro since 4 weeks of it is too short to see any good results and it doesn't seem like it fits with your cycle, which I assume is for true bulking.
I agree. Besides I assume m1add means m1,4add so you already have a fast acting bulker in there. Just run those for 4 weeks. My advice would be to extend the cycle for 6 weeks using 1-AD (preferably 1-test), 4-AD (preferably transdermal or pinned) and jumpstart the cycle with M1T or M1,4ADD.

tattoopierced1

Cool. I'll save the M1T for when I actually do pin AAS to jumpstart my Test enan/EQ. I cannot do transdermal cause my wife is pregnant and is due fairly soon so I dont want to even chance getting any of it on the newborn.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Cool. I'll save the M1T for when I actually do pin AAS to jumpstart my Test enan/EQ. I cannot do transdermal cause my wife is pregnant and is due fairly soon so I dont want to even chance getting any of it on the newborn.
Smart choices. Good luck with the new arrival.

tattoopierced1

thx guys. Gonna start this kid early with the lifting. I dont want him starting later than I did and have to catch up...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10