Anyone used androbulk ?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used this stuff and got any goo results ?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used this stuff and got any goo results ?

I have not seen too many amazing reviews on it to be honest -- but I also think alot of people expect too much from it and also many opt for AndroMass instead as the Version 2 yielded great results.

I would like to see more people try AndroBulk and AndroEnhance and see how the stack balances out....

Anyone want to try this stack out for a killer deal and log it?

-Matt

retrofitted

Awards
Matt, if you wouldn't mind sending me the details on pricing, I'd like to run and log the stack for you. It would be my first time for any hormonal product outside of Erase so I think I'd be a good baseline for efficacy. Diet and training are on point.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I have not seen too many amazing reviews on it to be honest -- but I also think alot of people expect too much from it and also many opt for AndroMass instead as the Version 2 yielded great results.

I would like to see more people try AndroBulk and AndroEnhance and see how the stack balances out....

-Matt
Matt- id be interesting in logging that if the price were reasonable. I'm currently on TRT and would also log in the anti-aging forum as well to give those guys some feedback.

TRT dose is 100mg a week and it gets me to around 800ng:dl. Definitely would like to see how PP products could enhance the TRT experience.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO if ppl are running it the full 8 weeks they should get impressive results, and I have seen this to be the case in the reviews. Matt's idea about stacking AE with it would be a great stack given you have a solid base with the AE, should lend very impressive gains after an 8 week cycle. I hope someone gets in on this deal.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im doing ABv3 with SA topical (and fadogia)..not AE. but i already bought my shyt and im shy about logging :D i love deca ...so i figured ABv3 would be best for me.
Keep us updated

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established

-Matt
Id be willing to try it out and log it for you!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Matt- id be interesting in logging that if the price were reasonable. I'm currently on TRT and would also log in the anti-aging forum as well to give those guys some feedback.

TRT dose is 100mg a week and it gets me to around 800ng:dl. Definitely would like to see how PP products could enhance the TRT experience.

I would say witha TRT candidate -- AndroHard + AndroEnhance might be more appropriate since the 4DHEA in AndroBulk would be 'almost' cancelled out since you are on exogenous TRT --- the DHT in AndroHard and Super-11 in ANdroENhance will be felt better and results should be better too.

-Matt

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards

-Matt
if this would have been offered this a couple weeks ago I'd do it instead of my AE/AH/Alpha mass stack. I'm gonna get a sick recomp from it! starts Sunday :)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I would say witha TRT candidate -- AndroHard + AndroEnhance might be more appropriate since the 4DHEA in AndroBulk would be 'almost' cancelled out since you are on exogenous TRT --- the DHT in AndroHard and Super-11 in ANdroENhance will be felt better and results should be better too.

-Matt
I'm on androgel, which i do not consider TRT (I am sure some do)....but I figured things such as 4DHEA and topical DHEA/pregnenolone would complement smaller doses of exogenous test? and DAA/fadogia would still be able to raise endogenous test levels despite the exogenous test...since the gel is a pretty miniscule mg amount of test as compared to 100-200mg test shots weekly. but maybe not? not sure how this gel will jive with ABv3?...we gonna find out though (no dermacrine on cycle, just the gel and some fadogia with SA topical)...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if this would have been offered this a couple weeks ago I'd do it instead of my AE/AH/Alpha mass stack. I'm gonna get a sick recomp from it! starts Sunday :)
Awesome man, good luck!

I'm on androgel, which i do not consider TRT (I am sure some do)....but I figured things such as 4DHEA and topical DHEA/pregnenolone would complement smaller doses of exogenous test? and DAA/fadogia would still be able to raise endogenous test levels despite the exogenous test...since the gel is a pretty miniscule mg amount of test as compared to 100-200mg test shots weekly. but maybe not? not sure how this gel will jive with ABv3?...we gonna find out though (no dermacrine on cycle, just the gel and some fadogia with SA topical)...
If you run Androgel year round (as in not just a cycle), then it is TRT, not sure what you see differently.

Endogeneous testosterone will be shut down from the use of Androgel, not much you can really do to stop it, in my opinion. AB 3 would work well with it in my opinion.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Awesome man, good luck!

If you run Androgel year round (as in not just a cycle), then it is TRT, not sure what you see differently.

Endogeneous testosterone will be shut down from the use of Androgel, not much you can really do to stop it, in my opinion. AB 3 would work well with it in my opinion.
yeah I'm doing it year round....was being sort of facetious regarding the dosage/absorption rate and how little you actually get per week going on the 10% absorption figure and the 1% gel.....even at top dose (which is hard to get on) of 10G, that equals 10mg per day at suggested absorption rate (with the 1% not the 1.62%)....so a minimum of 70mg test per week....pretty lousy, I suppose if you were getting 20% or more absorption I would say OK at least you are going up over 100mg and more per week. but yeah, If you guys think it will work well with the ABv3 I'll keep running it...if not? I'll stockpile it during the 8 weeks and double up on it later....I get conflicting opinions on this subject....

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah I'm doing it year round....was being sort of facetious regarding the dosage/absorption rate and how little you actually get per week going on the 10% absorption figure and the 1% gel.....even at top dose (which is hard to get on) of 10G, that equals 10mg per day at suggested absorption rate (with the 1% not the 1.62%)....so a minimum of 70mg test per week....pretty lousy, I suppose if you were getting 20% or more absorption I would say OK at least you are going up over 100mg and more per week. but yeah, If you guys think it will work well with the ABv3 I'll keep running it...if not? I'll stockpile it during the 8 weeks and double up on it later....I get conflicting opinions on this subject....
To be honest -- I really wish we would have just GONE FOR IT with AndroBulk and made a more concentrated solo 19NOR-DHEA product.

Fill the entire softgel with 19 nor component and see what happens when solo or stacked.....

We have lots of "crossover" or overlap hormones in all products (with good reason).

But I would like to see how the delivery and absorption of pure 19nor in our sophisticated Hormone Transport Complex fares....

I used to like the very old-school 19nordiol hormones -- hell....even ran solo, as it was just for 4 weeks.....I dont need to think about sex for a month -- I was willing to sacrifice.

-Matt

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
To be honest -- I really wish we would have just GONE FOR IT with AndroBulk and made a more concentrated solo 19NOR-DHEA product.

Fill the entire softgel with 19 nor component and see what happens when solo or stacked.....

We have lots of "crossover" or overlap hormones in all products (with good reason).

But I would like to see how the delivery and absorption of pure 19nor in our sophisticated Hormone Transport Complex fares....

I used to like the very old-school 19nordiol hormones -- hell....even ran solo, as it was just for 4 weeks.....I dont need to think about sex for a month -- I was willing to sacrifice.

-Matt
agree on all points 100%...I was just thinking (again) last week as to WHY there are not just 4Dhea, 1Dhea, 19Nor, DHT, etc all separate so you can create your own stack.
but yeah, the old school diols were great, I'd always opt for the 19nor versions of course :D usually (80+% of the time) when I do this type stuff (30-33 years old and now 39-40) I don't have a steady GF so I can do what I want with my sex drive, including crushing it LOL :D

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
agree on all points 100%...I was just thinking (again) last week as to WHY there are not just 4Dhea, 1Dhea, 19Nor, DHT, etc all separate so you can create your own stack.
but yeah, the old school diols were great, I'd always opt for the 19nor versions of course :D usually (80+% of the time) when I do this type stuff (30-33 years old and now 39-40) I don't have a steady GF so I can do what I want with my sex drive, including crushing it LOL :D
I also need to consider how friggin expensive that 19norDHEA is for us to have made.....probably would cost MORE than it does now YIKES!

Definitely could not justify the benefits for a 250 dollar bottle lol!

In reality -- the old school DIOLS and DIONES should have NEVER been banned ---- sure ban designer methyls -- that makes sense...but the 4ad, 19nors were all safe and effective

-Matt

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I also need to consider how friggin expensive that 19norDHEA is for us to have made.....probably would cost MORE than it does now YIKES!

Definitely could not justify the benefits for a 250 dollar bottle lol!

In reality -- the old school DIOLS and DIONES should have NEVER been banned ---- sure ban designer methyls -- that makes sense...but the 4ad, 19nors were all safe and effective

-Matt
the only bad part was that most guys had no idea they needed to PCT after this type stuff....when PA first came out with androstendione, and then all the other variants came out soon after, we'd just pop the pills and workout....take it as long as we could afford to. I recall we'd have to order out of the back pages of the musclemags...call the 1-800 # or send payment in the mail lol. probably why I felt as if I fuqed up my system in my mid 20's :D

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Would it be worth it to run AndroBulk while on Test? Or would Test overshadow the AndroBulk?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Would it be worth it to run AndroBulk while on Test? Or would Test overshadow the AndroBulk?
I'm gonna be on androgel during the ABv3 run....I had asked about this and the reps pretty much said it would be fine...but I suppose it depends on how much test you are on....if you are around 100mg per week year round give or take 50mg either way, that is much different than say 3-500mg per week :D....

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the only bad part was that most guys had no idea they needed to PCT after this type stuff....when PA first came out with androstendione, and then all the other variants came out soon after, we'd just pop the pills and workout....take it as long as we could afford to. I recall we'd have to order out of the back pages of the musclemags...call the 1-800 # or send payment in the mail lol. probably why I felt as if I fuqed up my system in my mid 20's :D
Now you can buy vitamins called SUPERVARDBOLDROL in the back of those mags, lol.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have to run test alone -- then stack it with AndroBulk to see if it was worth it....

IMO -- i feel AndroHard, LEAN or AE would be better.... but I do not know 100%

-Matt

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
You have to run test alone -- then stack it with AndroBulk to see if it was worth it....

IMO -- i feel AndroHard, LEAN or AE would be better.... but I do not know 100%

-Matt
lean works very nicely with test actually. But what are your thoughts on low dose AHv3 year round with TRT? say 1-2 caps a day? not good to use year round? I mean if your on test year round in lower doses.............

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lean works very nicely with test actually. But what are your thoughts on low dose AHv3 year round with TRT? say 1-2 caps a day? not good to use year round? I mean if your on test year round in lower doses.............
We have at least one customer I know of who does this. 2 caps a day and he said he feels amazing. Was on a moderately low TRT dose.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would be ideal if Androbulk were only the 19-nor.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
We have at least one customer I know of who does this. 2 caps a day and he said he feels amazing. Was on a moderately low TRT dose.
sounds like my situation. might try it. well probably WILL try it, there usually is no "might" with me LOL....

This would be ideal if Androbulk were only the 19-nor.
yeah exactly, we have been moaning and groaning over this for months on here, oh well....

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Nobel252 from professionalmuscle muscle forums runs AH with TRT year round....loves it feels amazing on it he declares....

-Matt

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does he report any "DHT sides"? probably not at that dosage with this product....but with chronic use the norm can change....
Such as? Considering I have ran it over 20 weeks at full dose and sometimes more with zero sides (and I am side prone) tells me there wouldn't be any issue

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nobel252 from professionalmuscle muscle forums runs AH with TRT year round....loves it feels amazing on it he declares....

-Matt
The take home point here is that these guys run many cycles, and are in competitions often. ProM doesn't mess around, if a product fails to deliver, they call it like it is, too much riding on it....Glad to hear a member there is using it successfully.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The take home point here is that these guys run many cycles, and are in competitions often. ProM doesn't mess around, if a product fails to deliver, they call it like it is, too much riding on it....Glad to hear a member there is using it successfully.
He is also top moderator on steroid-forums.com

-Matt

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know....hair shedding...prostate issues....that type stuff. I had no issues at 7 weeks...but 365 might be a different animal
At that low of a dose I highly doubt it will be an issue besides being on TRT just stop it...no biggie:)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
How have your health screens been with just the TRT, any concerns?
I'm only about 2-3 weeks in, so when I bump to 5g of the gel mid-month I figure I'll give it another month and get blood work done (after 2 or so months on it). BP and all the stuff i can monitor is fine though. I will make sure I'm off the derma and ALv3, and test before starting the ABv3...want to time it to get accurate readings. You guys know how long after discontinuing the dermacrine do the test levels go back to "non-dermacrine" levels? I figure a few days to a week....

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm only about 2-3 weeks in, so when I bump to 5g of the gel mid-month I figure I'll give it another month and get blood work done (after 2 or so months on it). BP and all the stuff i can monitor is fine though. I will make sure I'm off the derma and ALv3, and test before starting the ABv3...want to time it to get accurate readings. You guys know how long after discontinuing the dermacrine do the test levels go back to "non-dermacrine" levels? I figure a few days to a week....
Nah, for normalization it will take at least 14 days imo

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Something tells me a REALLY good ANDROBULK deal will be popping up soon...I mean GOOD!

-Matt

lboston

lboston

Awards
Not sure of date but it should be quite soon...

Boston -- you trying to get swole on some AndroBulk?

-Matt
Like to my friend. I wouldve already tried it if it weren't for a teachers salary and another baby girl on the way. I'm ballin' on a budget!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Like to my friend. I wouldve already tried it if it weren't for a teachers salary and another baby girl on the way. I'm ballin' on a budget!
LMFAO! :D

shop around the "supplement auction" forum here on AM like I do.....you can get some sweet deals....AB's and AM's for 100 or less a bottle in my experience. If you go on PP's for sale board? the fools want full retail plus some LOL! swear to God on that one, go look. you can get AH for just shy of $100 with discount on the site, and they want "$125 shipped" BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! and people BUY IT!!!