Thinning hair from Epi

jacob101

Awards
Just finished up a cycle of Epi and I noticed it really thinned my hair out. Since the hair loss is due to the hormones can I expect this hair loss to be permanent even though I;m no longer taking the PH? If so, what may I take to help out with the thinning hair? I hear toco 8 may be somewhat effective, maybe in combo with nizoral shampoo? any ideas?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I found the most effective therapy is to simply not worry about it... It should grow back after your hormones balance out, at least mine does.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i shed from proviron, it goes away soon after stopping, but taco 8 and nizoral is what's usually recommended

Bboyy

Awards
Just finished up a cycle of Epi and I noticed it really thinned my hair out. Since the hair loss is due to the hormones can I expect this hair loss to be permanent even though I;m no longer taking the PH? If so, what may I take to help out with the thinning hair? I hear toco 8 may be somewhat effective, maybe in combo with nizoral shampoo? any ideas?

Propecia.really

jacob101

Awards
Yea fin should help...but I heard it may have some horrible sides that are permanent. Really I view Fin as a absolute last resort, however if it doesnt improve then I may talk to my GP about it. Its interesting that I am certainly no longer thinning, but I really want the thickness to return. Its like the hair loss has plateaued for now, hopefully thats a good sign.

But I have heard with no sides that Fin + rogaine are very effective. I would like to avoid more serious medicine for now opting for the less serious meds.