Pinning quads with slin pin (0.5 inch, tren ace)

allnatty1

Awards
Hey guys, I was doing some research on the subject of pinning quads while using tren ace. I am doing daily injects of 50mgs. Its getting to be a pain in the ass to do my glutes all the time, and this way seems pretty easy. I am sitting around 13% BF, and I am wondering if I am actually hitting the muscle. I have done three shots so far, and from what I have noticed is some pain afterwards, and the area is a bit sore. My quads are by my leanest, so thats why I figured they be best to shoot. How can you tell if you didn't hit the muscle? Will you get a little bump? I don't want to hit the fat because from what i hear is it absorbs over a period of days instead. When flexing my quad there's barely any loose skin to grab, and i can feel the muscle under neath pretty easily.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
puts username all natty... pins tren ace

for daily injects i rotate quads, delts, chest, and ventrogluteal with a slin pin

hitting fat wont make a noticeable difference but go for lean spots so it gets IM. less bumping and pain the deeper you get it

allnatty1

Awards
puts username all natty... pins tren ace

for daily injects i rotate quads, delts, chest, and ventrogluteal with a slin pin

hitting fat wont make a noticeable difference but go for lean spots so it gets IM. less bumping and pain the deeper you get it
So if you hit the fat by accident it still gets absorb fairly quickly? As long as it doesnt make that much of a diff its cool i guess