Test users, how long does it take to feel the test?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
To the real world experience users, when do you start to feel the injected test?, more specifically prop, E and Cyp

And im not asking for the FULL EFFECTS (as i hear that it takes around 5 weeks to feel like superhuman), i am talking about the slightest change, from mood to libido, performance, even if its minimal, but a change that you can actually feel.

I am building a cycle, so i just want some feedback to decide if ill run my kicker for 3 or 4 weeks. (id be using test E BTW)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Long ester, probably won't "feel" that much. Libido increased about week 2, mood changes about week 2 as well. Nothing huge, but i also think that has to do with the emotional state of the user in question. Someone who sufferes from depression will have that magnified. Someone who is mild-mannered will probably stay pretty even. Feel strength increase week 4-5. Nothing superhuman though, just a nice bonus. Endurance kicks in about week 2, getting tired much later in to the workout, massive decrease in time between sets and exercises.

This is for cyp.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input man, well i guess ill have to experiment, when i ran dermacrine i could feel an instant push and motivation within days... lets see how i feel the test, what i heard is that after 5-6 weeks you feel amazing on it.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently almost 8 weeks into test e...libido increase was around week 2 along with oily skin. Endurance was around week3-4 and strength was week4- 5. Mood hasn't changed except in the gym it's more intense now. I don't think test will determine your mood. If your an as*hole off cycle your going to be an as*hole. If you have anxiety or depression it will probably be magnified on cycle.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also as far as mood and energy go estrogen can have a huge effect on there so keep an eye on that. I highly recommend getting mid cycle bloods.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I get libido and mood elevation in the first week of test cyp and enan. Don't start seeing strength and recovery changes until about weeks 4 or 5.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Currently almost 8 weeks into test e...libido increase was around week 2 along with oily skin. Endurance was around week3-4 and strength was week4- 5. Mood hasn't changed except in the gym it's more intense now. I don't think test will determine your mood. If your an as*hole off cycle your going to be an as*hole. If you have anxiety or depression it will probably be magnified on cycle.
This is great info bro, thanks for the input. i am a very moody person (usually), i usually dont mind it, so if test doesnt make me anymore moody it will be just a plus, i like that fact that you felt something after 2-3 weeks, so id prolly keep the superdrol for only 3 weeks and then let the test flow until i add the prov and halodrol.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I get libido and mood elevation in the first week of test cyp and enan. Don't start seeing strength and recovery changes until about weeks 4 or 5.
Yeah, this is the typical answer i get from users, everyone says that it only gets awesome around week 5 and beyond, thanks for the reply my friend

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the input man, well i guess ill have to experiment, when i ran dermacrine i could feel an instant push and motivation within days... lets see how i feel the test, what i heard is that after 5-6 weeks you feel amazing on it.
I've felt more off orals than cyp.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this for enan

prop 2 weeks to see gains and libido is up instantly

i would go with prop if you're good with pinning. short esters have more kick

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Im on enanthate right now. Atrophy started around week two for me. Aggression is coming and going, and i took my second poke of week 3 today. Skins getting a bit oily, no acne but i havent had issues with that. Maybe slight strength increases, and ive lost a bit of body fat (according to my calipers) while remaining a constant weight. Libido is high but im constantly ready to f*ck so im not calling that a side.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Thank you all for the feedback, now i got to another conclusion, will start hcg at week 2 instead of week 3.

Id like to go with prop as well :( in fact i have pharma grade test and i at first thought it was a mix of prop and e but i was wrong, once i got em i realized it was only E, and i also hate injections :p LOL. i will give prop a try in the future, just after this cycle when i overcome my phobia to injections :D

Drolly22

Awards
For me when i did the t400blend

End of week 1 Started getting morning wood
Week 2 started waking up with sheets soaked in sweat
Week 3-4 Slowly gained 3-4lbs
week 5-7 Acne on shoulders popped up and weight started going up quick

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
For me when i did the t400blend

End of week 1 Started getting morning wood
Week 2 started waking up with sheets soaked in sweat
Week 3-4 Slowly gained 3-4lbs
week 5-7 Acne on shoulders popped up and weight started going up quick
Hey Drolly, nice to see you around my friend, this is great info, also i bet that if you felt it after first week was because the cyp and the prop, how often were you pinning weekley? every other day? wich week are you running now?

thanks for your input brah

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For all of your alleged research, you sure do ask a lot of rudimentary questions about compounds.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
For all of your alleged research, you sure do ask a lot of rudimentary questions about compounds.
For all my research i like to ask rudimentary questions because it is not the same "real world experiences" than reading articles, studies, with solid but vague info. i like to get feedback since not everyone is the same, this way i can get to some point and know what to expect from different points of view ;) .

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For all my research i like to ask rudimentary questions because it is not the same "real world experiences" than reading articles, studies, with solid but vague info. i like to get feedback since not everyone is the same, this way i can get to some point and know what to expect from different points of view ;) .
You could've just Google'd the profile of testosterone and got plenty of information about what to expect. Test has been around for decades and has so much feedback all over the web.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
You could've just Google'd the profile of testosterone and got plenty of information about what to expect. Test has been around for decades and has so much feedback all over the web.
Ive read a lot of it, again, is not the same as real world experiences IMO, in those write ups i wont find info on how long does it take to feel it... if you read the question i was very specific and i just wanted to get to some conclusion, i am aware of the facts, but added to these facts i like to add real world experience feedback. i need to stretch the margin of error so i know what i can expect. just watch the responses given in the thread and youll find that no one is the same. if i can recall DJ he says he didnt feel ANYTHING on test until week 7-8 i believe... some could feel it after week 3, ect.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive read a lot of it, again, is not the same as real world experiences IMO, in those write ups i wont find info on how long does it take to feel it... if you read the question i was very specific and i just wanted to get to some conclusion, i am aware of the facts, but added to these facts i like to add real world experience feedback. i need to stretch the margin of error so i know what i can expect. just watch the responses given in the thread and youll find that no one is the same. if i can recall DJ he says he didnt feel ANYTHING on test until week 7-8 i believe... some could feel it after week 3, ect.
To play Devil's advocate: how do you measure the role of placebo in anecdotal reports? Or, better yet, why does someone need to "fee;" anything to gauge efficacy of a substance? I don't "feel" anything from Deca, but I can see the difference in bloat and inflammation within my shoulders.

I've said it to you before and I'll say it again: your focus should not be on AAS. It should be on consistent training and nutrition.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
To play Devil's advocate: how do you measure the role of placebo in anecdotal reports? Or, better yet, why does someone need to "fee;" anything to gauge efficacy of a substance? I don't "feel" anything from Deca, but I can see the difference in bloat and inflammation within my shoulders.

I've said it to you before and I'll say it again: your focus should not be on AAS. It should be on consistent training and nutrition.
LOL i never said i need to "feel" anything for it to be effective... most likely i wanted to get to a conclusion of how long i should run the kicker, so i found 4 weeks is gonna be ideal.

My training and diet is on point, youll see it in my next log :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL i never said i need to "feel" anything for it to be effective... most likely i wanted to get to a conclusion of how long i should run the kicker, so i found 4 weeks is gonna be ideal.

My training and diet is on point, youll see it in my next log :)
You've been saying that since May...

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I'll be watching the train wreck.
HAHAHAHAHAHA the train wreck will be for the haters... and itll start when i get back at that forum to call any single hater on dat thread, (whre all the guys were talking stupid things about me) and winning theire contest :D ... keep watching man :)

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
h t t p://books.google.com/books?id=FVfzRvaucq8C&pg=PA1185&lpg=PA1185&dq=Pharmacokinetics+of+testosterone+cypionate+injection&********vrt&ots=xZiPuY_aWZ&sig=1D6MRrPb-5p89MehrN3BjhreMEM&hl=en&ei=OpFJTayfIMTKgQff7Mj8Dw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=11&ved=0CF8Q6AEwCg#v=onepage&q=Pharmacokinetics%20of%20testosterone%20cypionate%20injection&f=false

Above link go to page 1187

h t t p://books.google.com/books?id=mEgckDNkonUC&pg=PA442&lpg=PA442&dq=Pharmacokinetics+of+testosterone+cypionate+injection&********vrt&ots=1C8EgUApOh&sig=md-eyncz4ZkWsBwe1PXXarecWDQ&hl=en&ei=OpFJTayfIMTKgQff7Mj8Dw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=12&ved=0CGIQ6AEwCw#v=onepage&q&f=false

Can post direct links yet...sorry

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
h t t p://books.google.com/books?id=FVfzRvaucq8C&pg=PA1185&lpg=PA1185&dq=Pharmacokinetics+of+testosterone+cypionate+injection&********vrt&ots=xZiPuY_aWZ&sig=1D6MRrPb-5p89MehrN3BjhreMEM&hl=en&ei=OpFJTayfIMTKgQff7Mj8Dw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=11&ved=0CF8Q6AEwCg#v=onepage&q=Pharmacokinetics%20of%20testosterone%20cypionate%20injection&f=false

Above link go to page 1187

h t t p://books.google.com/books?id=mEgckDNkonUC&pg=PA442&lpg=PA442&dq=Pharmacokinetics+of+testosterone+cypionate+injection&********vrt&ots=1C8EgUApOh&sig=md-eyncz4ZkWsBwe1PXXarecWDQ&hl=en&ei=OpFJTayfIMTKgQff7Mj8Dw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=12&ved=0CGIQ6AEwCw#v=onepage&q&f=false

Can post direct links yet...sorry
Hey thanks for the input my friend

Drolly22

Awards
Hey Drolly, nice to see you around my friend, this is great info, also i bet that if you felt it after first week was because the cyp and the prop, how often were you pinning weekley? every other day? wich week are you running now?

thanks for your input brah

I am on day 78 lol almost 12 weeks... I have been doing MWF and im not sure if it was the prop giving the early signs because only 150mg of the 600 per week was prop... But yea my layout was like this

Week 1-12 T400blend 600mg W/K
week 1-4 Dbol 50mg ED
Week 6-9 Anadrol 100mg ED
Week 9-12 NPP 100mg MWF
Week 10-13 Superdrol(beast) 20/30/30/30

hahahaha so much for a simple first cycle.... Kinda went overboard but oh well.... Im up a solid 25lbs of straight lean muscle and i am guessing i will keep about 22lbs after PCT....Im wondering how much im gonna gain off beastdrol because i just started week 3 and dont feel much from it and have only gained 1 lb

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 78 lol almost 12 weeks... I have been doing MWF and im not sure if it was the prop giving the early signs because only 150mg of the 600 per week was prop... But yea my layout was like this

Week 1-12 T400blend 600mg W/K
week 1-4 Dbol 50mg ED
Week 6-9 Anadrol 100mg ED
Week 9-12 NPP 100mg MWF
Week 10-13 Superdrol(beast) 20/30/30/30

hahahaha so much for a simple first cycle.... Kinda went overboard but oh well.... Im up a solid 25lbs of straight lean muscle and i am guessing i will keep about 22lbs after PCT....Im wondering how much im gonna gain off beastdrol because i just started week 3 and dont feel much from it and have only gained 1 lb
SURE THAT IS A CRAZY STACK LOL! ive been following your run and now that you put it together it seems massive, again 25 solid pounds is awesome, just be patient with the gains, in fact do not longer worry about gaining more, but to actually keep it, wich is the hardest part of a cycle IMO. that testoterone blend is a hard one to run for what i know. to this point i think the beastdrol will expand the muscle cells and youll retain glycogen-intramuscular water... but thats added to your already enhanced anabolism so its obvious that wouldnt be to much noticeable at this point. keep me updated my friend, cant wait to start my cycleeeeeeee!