epistane to counter m14add aromatization?

mylo

mylo

Awards
i just had my gyno removed 3 and a half weeks ago, and started working out again this week, everything is going great, been taking the stack (60 mg of m1d and 30 of epi ED) and i know it's kind of risky to cycle so soon after surgery but i NEED to bulk up for these coming months for track and field (shotput and discus in my case), and i don't want an AI's or SERMS in my cycle until PCT, in order to get the best out of my gains.

anyway i heard epi is a SERM by itself so would that balance out the low dose M1D?

thanks in advance guys!

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Don't take epistane just get some stano. I'm going to ignore the fact you just got out of surgery.

mylo

mylo

Awards
Don't take epistane just get some stano. I'm going to ignore the fact you just got out of surgery.
winny? i'm trying to bulk up as fast as i can lol.

as for the surgery, i feel just fine, i worked chest today without a problem, although i did drop some strength on flat bench... no noticeable pain/bruising, except a mild burning in the left tit which i've had since i got out of surgery, the burning in my right is gone. i know it's not a very good idea but when i saw i was starting to lose some weight by the second week i was desperate to get back into it.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In it

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
U sound crazy right now. U just had surg 3 weeks ago your body needs rest...you are obvy very prone to gyno so if I was you I'd be very careful. I dont usually need an AI for non aromatizing steroids but def use one for PCT. and no epi is NOT a serm just to answer your question.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
brb surgery 3 weeks ago, starts steroid usage immediately

this is one of the reasons why steroids are demonized, because of people like the OP

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
brb surgery 3 weeks ago, starts steroid usage immediately

this is one of the reasons why steroids are demonized, because of people like the OP
Lol
Brb I wana get as big as possible so I'm gonna use the mildest PH available

Brb my nips are on fire I'm gona use epi to zap em away

mylo

mylo

Awards
U sound crazy right now. U just had surg 3 weeks ago your body needs rest...you are obvy very prone to gyno so if I was you I'd be very careful. I dont usually need an AI for non aromatizing steroids but def use one for PCT. and no epi is NOT a serm just to answer your question.
well i've had the gyno since i was a lad, it never fully went away and i thought it'd be best before i started using any prohormones, not sure if that'd make me gyno prone anymore. so what's all this about epi's gyno reducing properties? :33:

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
at only 60mg of m14add the aromitization will be so little u should be fine. i know every ones different but i ran it at 120mg with 40mg epi and my nips didnt feel a thing. but imo u shouldnt be running anything

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
"I NEED to bulk up"? Eat some food! This dude sounds like a giant douche soufflé...

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
well i've had the gyno since i was a lad, it never fully went away and i thought it'd be best before i started using any prohormones, not sure if that'd make me gyno prone anymore. so what's all this about epi's gyno reducing properties? :33:
You still are gyno prone and I would think that after 3 weeks u shouldn't be using compounds that might possibly irritate your nips.
But do what u gotta do, u asked for advice and that's my .02¢

Husker89

Banned
Awards
stanodrol isnt winny stanzolol is but why he said use that is b/c it is a dht based steroid which should help with estrogen effects so its a smart comment not a stupid one
You still are gyno prone and I would think that after 3 weeks u shouldn't be using compounds that might possibly irritate your nips.
But do what u gotta do, u asked for advice and that's my .02¢

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
stanodrol isnt winny stanzolol is but why he said use that is b/c it is a dht based steroid which should help with estrogen effects so its a smart comment not a stupid one
i wasnt talking about his comment about winny and i never said it wasnt a good idea. not sure why u quoted me.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
AI's never worked for my gyno. Nolva was the only thing that did it.

mylo

mylo

Awards
whoa! so many mixed answers haha.

i doubt i'm gyno prone, i was just a chubby boy before i hit puberty so it must've messed with my hormones.

it's been 6 days on cycle and i'm barely starting to notice the difference, pumps are insane!

thanks for the feedback guys!! and the flames haha, it's good to see all the points of view on this! loving the stack, serious focus in the gym! :banghead:

mylo

mylo

Awards
Good luck with your cycle eat eat eat
thanks, bro! haha that's the hardest part for me, i've got such a small appetite, but i'm managing to get ~3000 calories in a day! :)