Have I gone too far??? time to stop????

tommyboy

Awards
Last week unfortunately I got an abcess in my right glute. I went to doctor and got perscribed an antibiotic to cure it. 5 days later my infection is gone.... This is currently the 4th week into my 1 test cyp/ sledge test cycle and I had planned on going till 8 weeks. I have had bad neck problems for months before I started my cycle and it has gotten worse recently (probably not from cycle) anyways i usually take 1 ibuprofen a day to cure it when it hurts and recently i have been takeing it every day. Last few days i have had BAD rectal bleeding and constipation/ diarrea. Now im going to a gastro doctor next wensday to find out whats going on but ive got this feeling that is not from my cycle, and i really dont want to stop it. Allthough last few days ive been to sick to stick to diet/ train. I havent gone to school or work and been tired and sick all day. Im not sure whether its the antibiotics,ibprofen my cycle a combo of all of them or because im running so much test. Im running 920 mg a week 1 test cyp and 1.4 grams of SLEDGE TEST.

What are all you opinions on this, this cycle is going to be practically a waste if I ditch it now. And i havent even pinned in a few days.... to scared....

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
if i were having those effects, i'd get off until everything is cleared up. sounds like you're having one problem after another. could be cycle related, either way, i'd get off and cut my losses. there'll be more cycles out there.

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
damn dude, rectal bleeding...

you could be stopped up. get off the juice and heal up.....
you could look into some natural alternatives such as herbal cleanses and colon cleansing, i have done both and have have good success with both.

youll make better gains next cycle, when everything is copacetic.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
End your cycle, see your doc, and heal up. Your body is trying to telling you something here. Like Beelze said, there wil be other cyces. Your health should aways come first.

Hope things get better for you.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
agree with everyone. stop your cycle and heal yourself.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Their all giving you good advice, wrap this one up and call it a day.

Rock Lee

Awards
...and send me your stuff so I can properly dispose of it. :thumbsup:

Coolkat

Awards
Is it just me or does it seem like a lot of injection side effect problem posts come from prohormone/1 Test cyp and stuff like that???

Is the DSupp. stuff good ( 50ml of 1Test Cyp ) or did I just waste my money at $95.00 a bottle ???

tommyboy

Awards
Jeez but if this is happening to me now why would I do another cycle, im so scared I am stopping this one though takeing nlova in 2 weeks

Is it just me or does it seem like a lot of injection side effect problem posts come from prohormone/1 Test cyp and stuff like that???

Is the DSupp. stuff good ( 50ml of 1Test Cyp ) or did I just waste my money at $95.00 a bottle ???

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
D.S. puts out a quality product, and jsut about every bro here will stand behind his reputation.

Stingray

Awards
Jeez but if this is happening to me now why would I do another cycle, im so scared I am stopping this one though takeing nlova in 2 weeks
Sounds like the smart thing to do. Hope you get to feeling better.

SR

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you should be fine with sledge's stuff (designer supps) i would never worry about using his products
he's a stand up bro

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
it's not the product, it's your body's reaction to it.

Stingray

Awards
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyboy

Sounds like the smart thing to do. Hope you get to feeling better.

SR
OPPs misread your post earlier.

I didnt mean to sound like you should not do any other cycles. What I ment to say was that it sounds like a smart thing to stop your cycle. As other people have posted Sledge is a stand up guy and his products are solid. I would just give it some time. Heal yourself and then if you want you can try another cycle. I have had to cut cycles short before for one reason or another. Once for what I though was a skin rash due to M4ohn ( I plan to try it again sometime.) Hope this helps.Good Luck.

SR

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Just so you feel better, if you've had rectal bleeding with constipation and diarrhea, the bleeding is almost 99.9999999% likely that it's caused from an internal hemorrhoid. Constipation, diarrhea, and prolonged sitting are probably the biggest causes of hemorrhoids. Almost everyone gets them at one point in their life, too.

They can be around forever! Lifting heavy can also aggrevate the condition.

If I had to guess, the bleeding probably only occurs with bowel movements, right?

EDIT:FYI, I was on a 1-Test / 4AD transdermal cycle when it happened to me. It could be the increased blood pressure making a prexisting condition (the hemorrhoid) aggrevated. I also got sick and had the runs and was constipated during the same time. I think that the hormones are indirectly related, I don't see how they could possibly be THE CAUSE.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The problem isn't the cycle, it's the antibiotics.

The antibiotics also kill the bacteria in your intestines that are required to digest your food normally. Rectal bleeding isn't uncommon during a course of strong antibiotics.

**** happens.

It's still not a bad idea to end your cycle, heal up, and get all your problems solved before you go back on.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Eat yogurt to replenish the intestinal flora while taking antibiotics, that always works for me. I hope you get well soon.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I'd also like to add that the ibuprofen can wreak havoc on your stomach (and other organs) as well. And like kwyck said, the bleeding is probably from roids-HEMMOROIDS that is! If your stool isn't bloody( I don't remember if you mentioned that) that would be my guess. Definitely stop everything. Being big is no good if it just means you need a bigger casket! Good luck!

willie2

Awards
I agree with rhino and jarhead...the antibiotics and the ibuprofen are probably the cause of most of your ills....stop the cycle and get yourself healthy. You can always re-evaluate if you want to do another cycle or not.....

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
the 1-test is crazy stuff. it works, but right now i think i'm allergic to it, as i have had a continual breakout of "hives" since i've been on it. i'm on zyrtec for allergies, and it only mildly helps. i won't be running another 1-t cyp cylce again.it works but it's not worth the sides.
as far as designer supps, they always put out a quality product for a good price. can't go wrong with them.

chan_ho_nam

chan_ho_nam

Awards
Anti-biotic

Hi, whats the name anti biotic did your doctorr prescribe to you? I'm going to stock up on some incase I get an abcess.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
for sheer power, get some z-packs. they are a immensely powerful antibiotic. although i do beleive they are being investigated for some side affect. forget which one.

Stingray

Awards
for sheer power, get some z-packs. they are a immensely powerful antibiotic. although i do beleive they are being investigated for some side affect. forget which one.
Liver Damage I though

SR