Awkward situation with RPN Havoc

kevinmk0831

Awards
So basically I ran a 4 week (planned to do a 6 week) right before college and finished 4 weeks yesterday (6th day of college now). My lifts have jumped fantastic, gained genuine size and about 7 lbs despite my diet being variously over/under. I took one dose of my PCT (PCT Assist by CEL), but then forgot that I ordered another bottle of Havoc for the last 2 weeks. My dosage was as follows;

30/30/40/40, and I planned to go 50/60 for the last 2 weeks.

Do you think i'll be fine? I haven't had ANY signs of side effects or anything so far besides sweating a little bit more than normal. I want to run these last 2 weeks hard. Also, when I do PCT should I be dosing it WITH my last 2 weeks of havoc (as in, 2 pills a day of my PCT along with my havoc pills the last 2 weeks, then till the botle of pct is done?

thanks

EDIT: Also, I only have 10 days of my Cycle assist left. Can I replace it with my PCT for the last 4 days? Will it really be that big of a deal?

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Jump back on epi. Will be a minor fluctuation for your bloods, but 1 day won't change much.

Also, an additional 2 weeks will give you time to buy a legit PCT instead of CEL's Assist.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Run the epi for two more weeks and immediately order torem or another SERM. otherwise recovery from epi might be rough.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
If you are gonna go with OTC pct make sure u do not go up to 60

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Run the epi for two more weeks and immediately order torem or another SERM. otherwise recovery from epi might be rough.
Get the SERM. Epi is strong enough at that dose that you should use one.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Everyone in this board is going to tell you to get a SERM. OTC PCT are sketchy at best

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
So basically I ran a 4 week (planned to do a 6 week) right before college and finished 4 weeks yesterday (6th day of college now). My lifts have jumped fantastic, gained genuine size and about 7 lbs despite my diet being variously over/under. I took one dose of my PCT (PCT Assist by CEL), but then forgot that I ordered another bottle of Havoc for the last 2 weeks. My dosage was as follows;

30/30/40/40, and I planned to go 50/60 for the last 2 weeks.

Do you think i'll be fine? I haven't had ANY signs of side effects or anything so far besides sweating a little bit more than normal. I want to run these last 2 weeks hard. Also, when I do PCT should I be dosing it WITH my last 2 weeks of havoc (as in, 2 pills a day of my PCT along with my havoc pills the last 2 weeks, then till the botle of pct is done?

thanks

EDIT: Also, I only have 10 days of my Cycle assist left. Can I replace it with my PCT for the last 4 days? Will it really be that big of a deal?
:O :D :) :p .... so you stopped the cycle wrongly for a day and you took a dose of PCT assist and you wonder if youll be fine? .... LOL youll be fine!, keep the cycle as normal, also, even if you did dose a SERM wrongly for 2 days in the cycle, some people pulse the epi, so if you missed the dose that day youll be fine!, would be a different story if you did that for a week, so calm, relax and keep the cycle.... just protect your liver and get your PCT in check when you are done, preferably with a SERM like clomid, torem or tamo.

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
You'll be fine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 7
Anabolics 25
Training Forum 6
WilteredFire General Chat 8
kimmy gibler General Chat 30