m1,4ad and mohn

1. Registered User
    Answers

m1,4ad and mohn

i am thinking about doing a cycle of m1,4ad and mohn. i plan on using 100mg ed m1,4ad and 25 mg ed mohn for 6 weeks. has anyone else tried this stack, and if so, was your experience good? also, would you reccomend adding anything else to this stack? i'm looking to add a moderate amount of muscle with minimal water retention and fat gains. if this is stupid please forgive me. i don't know much about prohormones except what i've read in the forum and i am looking for opinions and guidance toward acheiving my goals. any input would be greatly appreciated.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I've read of a few people doing a cycle like this but have not read any final results/stats.
    If I remember correctly they were enjoying it. Maybe someone will chime in soon.
    Especially since I'm still making my "grocery" list.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

i havent tried the m1,4add but i do like the m-4ohn..one of the concerns id have with that cycle is the two methyls at once..there has been plenty of debate about stacking two methyls at once, and even though m-4ohn doesnt seem to be very harsh at all, i lean to the side of not stacking two at once..
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Two methyls at once is ill advised. But, it's your liver. Also, M1,4ADD is considered a bulker, while M4OHN is a lean mass gainer, cutter. Doesn't make sence to use the two together. I would use one or the other. If you want to stack it with something, then try some 1-test.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

I've tried this stack but only 16mg m4ohn ed though. I did it for 6 weeks then dropped the m4ohn and did the last 2 weeks solo m14add.

I got gyno, in those last 2 weeks! Don't drop the m4ohn, unless your gonna use nolva ed on cycle. (It's being remidied with long tern nolva use at the moment though.)

I'll never run an aramotizing ph/stroid without nolva in cycle again.

The results were pretty good, but I didn't like the water retention and bloating.About a 10lb muscle gain along with some fat and water.

I'd only use m14add to kickstart cycles from now on.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

If you want a clean bulk like you said. Rather try this, 40mg m4ohn ed along with 900mg 1,4add ed and 300mg 1test transdermal ed.

Like I said, m14add is for jumpstarting only in my opinion, just like d-bol.
  7. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheManGuy
    If you want a clean bulk like you said. Rather try this, 40mg m4ohn ed along with 900mg 1,4add ed and 300mg 1test transdermal ed.
    dump on this
    Maybe a little less 1T (200 should be enough)
  8. Registered User
    Answers

thanx for the suuport
  9. Registered User
    Answers

thanx for the support
  10. Registered User
    Answers

M1,4ADD should be used in a 6-week cycle for better results, maybe stacked with 1-test. I wouldn't recommend kick starting a cycle with it since it takes a while to get results. Also, be careful with the M1,4ADD and M4OHN stcked together, can be a wet cycle. Have Nolva on-hand.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Bump what Cuffs said. The two are both considered wet, so an AI or nolva would be advised. I personally would use it with 1-test since they go great together, and you avoid stacking methyl's, jmo.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4ad and AAS testing
    By scotty2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 04:21 AM
  2. MOHN and M1,4AD and hair
    By Bas4Lizzife in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-26-2004, 10:01 PM
  3. m1,4ad and s1
    By chesty in forum Anabolics