I need Clenbuterol Help

maciasba2004

Awards
I have some pills that are supposedly .4 mcg, that just seems really low dosage, I was wondering if I am doing the 20, 20, 40, 40.... etc. dosage id have to be taken a insane amount of pills, I read that they ussually come in 20 mcg dosage but this guy sears they are .4 mcg. What advice if any would you be able to give me. I also seen a website here it says to take one pill a day up to 5 and so on and the go back down kind of like th 20 20 40 40... 40 40 20 20 thing, I know with out having the actual pill you probably cannot help but maybe some insight? p.s. This might be the wrong forum if so could a moderator move it for me?

maciasba2004

Awards
Any idea on the small dose the pill is. Or would u treat it as 20

maciasba2004

Awards
Thanks for the help, I've tried researching as much as I can, you guys ever hear of taken benadryl on ur weeks off?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help, I've tried researching as much as I can, you guys ever hear of taken benadryl on ur weeks off?
Yeah, you can take it while you are on too, especially if you go 2+ weeks. The Benadryl up regulates the receptors that uptake your clen. They get beat down after a bit so you need to clean them up a bit to keep getting the uptake and effects of the clen. Ketotifen is supposed to be more popular and effective but the benadrul is a good substitute if you can't find keto.

maciasba2004

Awards
Benadryl sounds cheaper ha. But thanks for the help guys!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Would it be a good idea to split up the daily dosages when you get to 80mcg and higher? Like 40mcg morning and 40mcg evening for example.

demondrol

Awards
Would it be a good idea to split up the daily dosages when you get to 80mcg and higher? Like 40mcg morning and 40mcg evening for example.
you can do that