Advice on a cynostane/dbol cycle

Nagoya Ragon

Awards
Hi guys first time poster but long term reader an browser of threads to get advice.

I've usually managed to sort all the information I needed for cycles by searching other threads and doing research myself.
I'm after advice on a cycle I'm planning to run soon. A cynostane and dbol oral cycle.

Firstly before I get blazed by old sweats and branded a newb. A bit about me.

I'm 26 5ft 10in and have been going to gym regularly since my late teens. Lifting seriously for about 4 years now. Currently 180lbs after my last cutting cycle and about 10-11% bf. My diet is fairly bang on. I work shifts with no set lunch break so occasionally I have to bang something nasty down my neck just to get some food in me inbetween jobs. When I'm at home my diets fine.

I've ran anavar previously twice as well as hdrol, super dmz and a dbol only cycle, and never had any health issues. Always used liver/ heart protection, multivitamins and SERM for pct.

My next cycle after a fair bit of research is going to be cynostane. However I've also got some dbol and was looking to stack them both. The dbol won't be anything crazy 20mg a day and the cynostane 30mg a day. I'm looking for bulking so il obviously increase my cals and protein pd.
I'm after advice on Building the cycle itself so I can get everything in place before I start cycle. I'm after decent ai to run in my cycle I've used phf 6 bromo in the past but always post cycle. Is it going to be wise to run an ai alongside the dbol and cynostane? Or just in pct with the nolva? And if so can anyone reccomend a decent ai to run alongside.

Cheers in advance if anyone can help out