first cut cycle progress (pics bishes)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Cheif's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    293
    Rep Power
    2356
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    76.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    I was gonna run the SD upcoming at 20mg WO days only for 8 weeks with ABv3....but you got me thinking about 10mg per day for 6 weeks ED or 10mg per day for 8 weeks....my liver was beautiful on the last blood work and has been so for 7-8 years, why not beat the shyt out of it for a few months? it'll survive I'm sure
    Lmao that is exactly what I did hahaha.

    Doctor: "your liver values are perfect!"

    I immediately started thinking, "whats something I could run that will beat the **** out of it". Lol.. probably not a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

  2. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheif View Post
    Lmao that is exactly what I did hahaha.

    Doctor: "your liver values are perfect!"

    I immediately started thinking, "whats something I could run that will beat the **** out of it". Lol.. probably not a good thing.
    everything was perfect, LDL was slightly elevated...test was crushed pretty good at 290....but at least you get some test assistance for that, all men like to receive test in any form and that does not directly correlate to overall health and wellness necessarily anyways....but yeah, I say if you've been good for years and years and come out looking good on all the "health" related scores of your blood work...you DESERVE a liver toxic cycle, its like christmas or something.
  3. New Member
    Cheif's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    293
    Rep Power
    2356
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    76.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    everything was perfect, LDL was slightly elevated...test was crushed pretty good at 290....but at least you get some test assistance for that, all men like to receive test in any form and that does not directly correlate to overall health and wellness necessarily anyways....but yeah, I say if you've been good for years and years and come out looking good on all the "health" related scores of your blood work...you DESERVE a liver toxic cycle, its like christmas or something.
    I've never gotten test assistance!! Hah my doctor always just asks if I want to do TRT any time I try and ask anything to assist test levels. My test levels aren't low or anything, but sh*t man atleast just prescribe me some androgel or something. -___- I guess he doesn't trust me very much. Lol
    And right? Its like a present lmao you know you have done everything correctly so you feel like you should be able to do what you want. Like I said, it might be a destructive way of thinking, but I've always turned out fine In the end. Haha also thanks for the rep man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheif View Post
    I've never gotten test assistance!! Hah my doctor always just asks if I want to do TRT any time I try and ask anything to assist test levels. My test levels aren't low or anything, but sh*t man atleast just prescribe me some androgel or something. -___- I guess he doesn't trust me very much. Lol
    And right? Its like a present lmao you know you have done everything correctly so you feel like you should be able to do what you want. Like I said, it might be a destructive way of thinking, but I've always turned out fine In the end. Haha also thanks for the rep man.
    my cardiologist knows I did roids before, you gotta use full disclosure with them....heart isn't anything to F with....but the GP doesn't know about my roid abuses ....so he just treats me like anybody else I guess. Even my dad was like yeah get on the test shots....they have no Fing Idea that test = "steroids" ....its funny when people that admonish you for having done roids freely advise you to get test injections or gel or whatever. they have no idea and don't make the connection. I want to get my dad to get on the androgel matter of fact, and I'll pay for it and double dose it. his test was in the 300's but he's 70
  5. New Member
    Cheif's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    293
    Rep Power
    2356
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    76.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    my cardiologist knows I did roids before, you gotta use full disclosure with them....heart isn't anything to F with....but the GP doesn't knowm about my roid abuses ....so he just treats me like anybody else I guess. Even my dad was like yeah get on the test shots....they have no Fing Idea that test = "steroids" ....its funny when people that admonish you for having done roids freely advise you to get test injections or gel or whatever. they have no idea and don't make the connection. I want to get my dad to get on the androgel matter of fact, and I'll pay for it and double dose it. his test was in the 300's but he's 70
    Well damn. Haha I have yet to tell my doc. Hes a very orthodox Christian. Lmao he'd most likely look at me like I'm a drug addict. Haha and right? No one gets it man. My wife kept telling me, "I don't want you doing steroids.". Until I told her I was going to run test. Then ofcourse clueless wife says, "wait that's what steroids are?" Lol. I said yes but described what other compounds are and what they do. Now she's cool with everything really. After she realised they aren't what you see in after school specials and the news haha.

    The whole, "I'm going to f*ck up ANYONE who stares at me. Mom, dad, Idgaf." Attitude. Lol

    And hell yeah! Turn your dad into a monster lmao

    "Yeah we are just going to up your dose by a couple hundred milligrams. What? Ofcourse it's recommended by doctors dad."
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
  6. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,946
    Rep Power
    122740
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    99.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    no target weight

    although, i don't want to be under 195lbs or i'll get mind f*cked and start bulking

    so staying above 195lbs and try to get as lean as possible
    THIS
    Celtic Labs Rep
  7. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9974
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy

    THIS
    bbg my dude good to see ya on the forum... and doing well i see
  8. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    751
    Rep Power
    10607
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    96.1%

    Hey CM!... id like to know how much proviron did you take ED???? and also, for how long ? and how much test? , id really like to know, again: DAMN!!!!!, THOSE GAINS ARE SO FKN NUTS! motivation x 100 my friend
  9. New Member
    Philshred's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    24214
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    17.34%

    Strong forearms *no homo
  10. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9974
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle
    Hey CM!... id like to know how much proviron did you take ED???? and also, for how long ? and how much test? , id really like to know, again: DAMN!!!!!, THOSE GAINS ARE SO FKN NUTS! motivation x 100 my friend
    i dunno if ur still around but 50 mg e3d

    test was used sporadically really ..50mg suspension pre WO (2-4x a week) and 50 mg prop twice a week. (Anywhere from 300-500mg/ week so nothing too crazy)... remember these are esterless or a very short ester so i was getting lots of T compared to shooting 500mg of TE per week. I'd have to look it up but i think 500 test e gives you 300-400mg of actual test per week. . never had a set amount per week i just cycle by feel for the most part when it comes to test
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Doing EPI 2A3A cutting cycle!!!?!(stats+ pics/INFO)
    By megamutent8 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 11:39 PM
  2. help with calories for my first cutting cycle
    By neverstop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 04:13 PM
  3. Planning first Cutting Cycle- need input
    By DubsMax in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 12:21 PM
  4. idunk's cycle progress pic
    By idunk42 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 10:31 AM
  5. first cutting cycle
    By canadian champ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-19-2004, 12:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in