Ultradrol similar to Phera??

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
for anyone who has tried both, is Ultradrol comparable to Phera??

many have said the gains of Ultra are similar to SD, but im guessing ultra will bloat you a bit instead of drying you out like Sd..right?

also, anyone hear of users having gyno related issues with Ultra??

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me Phera was the wetter of the 2

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
phera an ultradrol are different.

phera would stack well with ultradrol i bet though.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Super DMZ 2.0 is Methylsten and D-zine. It is sweetness.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to try it honestly. Wonder how it compares to SD
Feels a bit different. The only way I can describe it is cleaner. SD kind of drags you down after 4 weeks but I don't feel that at all with Methylsten/D-zine. This combo has plenty of horsepower just feels like a bit less side effects. Super DMZ 2.0 is my new fav oral for sure.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super DMZ 2.0 is Methylsten and D-zine. It is sweetness.
wat? i thought superdmz was a SD + dzine product. Guess i should have actually looked at the label lol.

I am intrigued, depending on dosage of the two compounds... this could be sweeeeeeeet.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Feels a bit different. The only way I can describe it is cleaner. SD kind of drags you down after 4 weeks but I don't feel that at all with Methylsten/D-zine. This combo has plenty of horsepower just feels like a bit less side effects. Super DMZ 2.0 is my new fav oral for sure.
would make more sense to buy DMZ and Ultra separately.that way you could control dosages more...but regardless, it def sounds like a solid stack.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wat? i thought superdmz was a SD + dzine product. Guess i should have actually looked at the label lol.

I am intrigued, depending on dosage of the two compounds... this could be sweeeeeeeet.
The first version was. The SD was replaced in this version with Methylstenbolone (ultradrol) brother.