PCT options..

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.33%

Question PCT options..

are there any previous threads, or can someone help me out with this question:

many people use different post cycle therapy products like 6-oxo, arimadex, nolva, letrozole, etc... but my question is, do all these different products have different merits of use at different times during/after a cycle? Is there one preferred over another for certain PH stacks? If someone could take the time to list the most popular PCT products, and then indicate thier uses, and which are preferred over others, it would help me in the desire to learn.....and grow.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.63%

Your 60x0 are usually used in light stacks say 1ad 4ad. Even thou
    nolva is cheaper and more effective but people think its hard to get.
    Nolva i basically used for all PCT. Letro is usually used to keep bloating down and
    so is arimex i belive. But ive only used Nolva
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.84%

Letro and Armidex and anti-e's used often in AAS cycles and sometimes in ph cycles if the sides from the cycle are bad.

Nolva (Tamoxifen/Tamoxifen citrate) is excellent for pct and used also during a cycle if gyno symptoms flare up.
    Clomid is also used for pct by itself and some even use it with nolva, even though one or the other will do. Clomid tends to have some odd side effects like slight occassional visual tracers, and mood swings. A lot of people don't feel great on pct no matter what they take though.

Toremifene can also be used for pct, but is rarely found even though it is supposed to have all the good qualities of both clomid and nolva. (Had to put that in there for Dr.D )
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.08%

Question Whats your PCT?

What are most people using for PCT with all of the new methylated compounds?

After my first cycle of M1T i was not suppressed that bad and had no signs of gyno throughout the 3 weeks. I took nolva on the usual 40/20 and used some clen as well, i only lost a single pound out of 9 gained, yet ym strength continued going up.

I guess i am just curious to see what everyone else is using for PCT from any methylated PH cycle?

regards,
    Carry On The Chaos
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.16%

Quote Originally Posted by CarryOnTheChaos
    What are most people using for PCT with all of the new methylated compounds?

After my first cycle of M1T i was not suppressed that bad and had no signs of gyno throughout the 3 weeks. I took nolva on the usual 40/20 and used some clen as well, i only lost a single pound out of 9 gained, yet ym strength continued going up.

I guess i am just curious to see what everyone else is using for PCT from any methylated PH cycle?

regards,
    Carry On The Chaos
    After three weeks, you were probably shut down much more than you think. You can't really tell just by libido and shrinkage if that is what you are refering to. Gyno is not a problem while on m1t because it cannot be converted to estro. It sounds like you had a pretty typical first cycle. Many others also continue to gain muscle and strength during pct after taking m1t - I did on every cycle I've done.

For PCT, many use Nolva -a few swear by Clomid. Also, liver detoxifiers should be taken. Almost everyone at least takes Milk Thistle plus one or more of the other detoxers - ALA, NAC, hawthorne berry, licorice root.
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

people have reported gyno symptoms while using M1t its possible it may convert to progesterone (sp) and that can induce gyno
  7. Pityin' fools since '81
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

clomid makes me a moody biatch. nolvadex works like a charm though.
  8. pcn
    Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.11%

With all the debate over M1T and gyno/yes - gyno/no, I cant see why someone wouldnt at least have it on hand. I've used it every time and will in the future, just for the safetly factor.

Nolva for $25 - no breasts
    vs.
    No Nolva - possible breasts

Should there even be any question?
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.33%

M1t shuts you down. and nolva is fine for pct. some of the older guys like clomid. I'm doing clomid now to compare.
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.51%

well IF it is progesterone related gyno then you'd need bromo not nolva (think along the lines of gyno from deca)
  11. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.16%

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    people have reported gyno symptoms while using M1t its possible it may convert to progesterone (sp) and that can induce gyno
    Yes progesterone related gyno is possible while on m1t. I should of mentioned that even though it's only a problem when estro is also present. This usually happens when it's stacked with 4ad or another aromitizing ph / anabolic. On a m1t only cycle this isn't very likely to happen.
  12. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.16%

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    well IF it is progesterone related gyno then you'd need bromo not nolva (think along the lines of gyno from deca)
    Bromo I think would work although nolva is still better because prolactin / progesterone can't cause gyno without estro
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.59%

i used m1t on its own and i started to get puffy nips within a few days. tamox cleared it right up though....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Maximus Stack - Non-serm Pct Options?
    By lategainer in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 06:45 PM
  2. PCT option for Lean Xtreme
    By hunt2295 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-24-2005, 04:33 PM
  3. Emax/SD PCT Options?
    By stinkfist in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2005, 12:32 AM
  4. M1T cycle cut short. PCT options?