Noob in need of some help

srfrdude2

Awards
I'm new to ph's and am wanting to start a cycle of Methadrol Extreme by Iron Mag Labs. I was wondering if taking Cellucor's P6 was good enough as a pct.

A little info about me
6'1"
~200 lbs
I'm 23 and been lifting since I was in high school. I'm a hard gainer so it's hard for me to put on good muscle. I'm in decent shape but could be in better.

I need some guidance and any help would be appreciated

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
You've still got a lot of growth potential with your natural hormone levels. You're still pretty young, focus on heavy lifting and eating for now.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Research more...then research some more.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Deadlift, eat a baconator, squat eat a milkshake, and clean eat a pasta. Do this for 2 more years, then run Test E

srfrdude2

Awards
Research more...then research some more.
I've been on here looking for a while, even before registering. And been using google. A lot of it is confusing me. I wanted to ask someone that knew everything and guide me in the right direction

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
I've been on here looking for a while, even before registering. And been using google. A lot of it is confusing me. I wanted to ask someone that knew everything and guide me in the right direction
Read "William Llewellynns Anabolics"
It tell you everything you need to know about anabolic, hormones, steroid profiles, etc. good place to start

Nagoya Ragon

Awards
Mate I agree with all the above. I'd train a few more years before going down this route. However, if your minds completely set on using a ph. I would use something Abit more "mild" first like protodrol or a lower dose of hdrol.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Lol. I would most likely die before the 2 years was up
Deadlift eavy 1x a week, squat heavy 1x a week, Clean or bench 1x a week. And maybe throw in some heavy bent over rows for good measure, no cardio, sleep 9+ hours a night, weight gain shakes before bed, steak for breakfast, pasta for lunch, baconator for second lunch, McDonald's for dinner, and a weight gain shake in between all those meals. Do this for 2 years relentlessly and you will be ready

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
Deadlift eavy 1x a week, squat heavy 1x a week, Clean or bench 1x a week. And maybe throw in some heavy bent over rows for good measure, no cardio, sleep 9+ hours a night, weight gain shakes before bed, steak for breakfast, pasta for lunch, baconator for second lunch, McDonald's for dinner, and a weight gain shake in between all those meals. Do this for 2 years relentlessly and you will be ready
Dude, you're making me hungry! Guess I'm going to Wendy's for lunch...

srfrdude2

Awards
So halotest25 by power lab nutrition would be something good to start with. Cycle it with anything?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
So halotest25 by power lab nutrition would be something good to start with. Cycle it with anything?
That's a better idea. Look into getting a SERM for PCT as well. No sense messing up your body at a young age.

srfrdude2

Awards
That's where I get thrown off. What exactly is a SERM? If there is a sticky or something that tells me all of this I apologize, just point me to it please

srfrdude2

Awards
What about Powerlab's bottle of Post Cycle II? Not good enough as a pct?

lboston

lboston

Awards
That's where I get thrown off. What exactly is a SERM? If there is a sticky or something that tells me all of this I apologize, just point me to it please
Google SERM and you'll find out.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Google SERM, read the whole first page. Then google The Anabolic Cookbook, then order that

srfrdude2

Awards
Ok, so...googled SERM and that cleared things up. So I guess I'm looking at doing halotest25 for an 8 week cycle then doing Clomid and maybe Erase Pro? Good or bad? Places to get Clomid? And methadrol is a def no go for a noob?

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
Yea, save the methadrol for later. I had a buddy who started with Raptor as his first ph (it has one less compound than methadrol) and it was a very bad idea... A Hdrol clone is a good starter for ph's.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so...googled SERM and that cleared things up. So I guess I'm looking at doing halotest25 for an 8 week cycle then doing Clomid and maybe Erase Pro? Good or bad? Places to get Clomid? And methadrol is a def no go for a noob?
for the serm....google research chemicals

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
How is that? How much would I need to take/buy?[/QUOTE]

No sources dude

srfrdude2

Awards
Ok so...I ordered a bottle of halotest25 yesterday with a cycle support by ironmag. I also picked up a sport multi, extra Hawthorne berry, fish oil, and another liver support. I'm gonna probably run Erase Pro and Cellucor's P6 as a pct and have a SERM around just in case. I'm looking to run Halo for 8 weeks and start my pct on the 7th and run it for 6 weeks.

What do you guys think about that?
If I get clomid, how would I cycle it in the pct?

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Run your pct after your cycle, and 8 weeks is too long for a methylated ph

srfrdude2

Awards
If I run a 6 week cycle would running halotest 25 for a cycle looking like: 50/50/75/75/100/100 be too much considering this is my first ph. I am running a cycle assist with an extra liver formula and Hawthorne berry as well as a multi vitamin and fish oil.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
See how it goes on 75 mg and bump it up if the sides aren't affecting you

srfrdude2

Awards
Lol. Gotcha. How would I cycle the clomid, how many mg a day

srfrdude2

Awards
Thanks. That's how I'll run it then. Started the cycle on Sunday. Looking forward to the next several weeks. I appreciate all the help

srfrdude2

Awards
Ok I have another question. Any kind of input I'll take.

What about stacking an OTC growth peptide with the halotest starting after week 2? I got a free bottle of a product called Tropinex AQ an was thinking of doing it in the cycle

lboston

lboston

Awards
Ok I have another question. Any kind of input I'll take.

What about stacking an OTC growth peptide with the halotest starting after week 2? I got a free bottle of a product called Tropinex AQ an was thinking of doing it in the cycle
My uneducated opinion would be to run the hdrol solo since this is your first PH do you know how you react to it. If you don't run each compound solo you really won't know how they each affect you.

Less is best at times. I think this would be one of those situations.

srfrdude2

Awards
My uneducated opinion would be to run the hdrol solo since this is your first PH do you know how you react to it. If you don't run each compound solo you really won't know how they each affect you.

Less is best at times. I think this would be one of those situations.
Alright. That's what I'll do then. Thanks for the help

srfrdude2

Awards
I just got my Clomid in the mail today. Like I said I'm new to pHs and serms. It says not for human consumption. Is that normal?