Noob in need of some help

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    srfrdude2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    34

    Ok I have another question. Any kind of input I'll take.

    What about stacking an OTC growth peptide with the halotest starting after week 2? I got a free bottle of a product called Tropinex AQ an was thinking of doing it in the cycle

  2. Registered User
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,234
    Rep Power
    27130

    Quote Originally Posted by srfrdude2
    Ok I have another question. Any kind of input I'll take.

    What about stacking an OTC growth peptide with the halotest starting after week 2? I got a free bottle of a product called Tropinex AQ an was thinking of doing it in the cycle
    My uneducated opinion would be to run the hdrol solo since this is your first PH do you know how you react to it. If you don't run each compound solo you really won't know how they each affect you.

    Less is best at times. I think this would be one of those situations.
  3. Registered User
    srfrdude2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    34

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston

    My uneducated opinion would be to run the hdrol solo since this is your first PH do you know how you react to it. If you don't run each compound solo you really won't know how they each affect you.

    Less is best at times. I think this would be one of those situations.
    Alright. That's what I'll do then. Thanks for the help
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    srfrdude2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    34

    I just got my Clomid in the mail today. Like I said I'm new to pHs and serms. It says not for human consumption. Is that normal?
  5. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by srfrdude2 View Post
    I just got my Clomid in the mail today. Like I said I'm new to pHs and serms. It says not for human consumption. Is that normal?
    Yes.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 07:10 PM
  2. New Guy in Need of some help please!!
    By BB Ambitious in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 05:45 PM
  3. in need of some help
    By n2gb in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 12:02 AM
  4. In need of some arms training critique....
    By showner3 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 08:18 PM
  5. In need of some help bros!
    By Blatalian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 03:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in