AHv3 / Epi cycle

benjwg

Awards
So ive got 2 tubs of AHv3 (2month supply at 6 caps a day)
1 Tub Havoc enough for 20/20/20/20
Nolva for 20/20/20/20
Taking Hawthorne, Milk thistle, multivits, fish oils.

Ive been on AHV3 for 2 nearly 3 weeks and have just introduced havoc to my system passed 3 days.

I was thinking doing my cycle like ahv3 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
Wanted to run the havoc also at 0/0/10/20/20/20/0/0

So first 2 weeks of AHv3 were no havoc, 4 weeks on havoc during on AHv3.

No havoc for first 2 weeks, no havoc for last 2 weeks, but 4 weeks in the middle on havoc.

as AHv3 works slightly as an AI will it be ok not to start PCT after I finish havoc as Il still be going for 2 more weeks AHv3 ? - I would start the HCGenerate here to get the gonads back but can I avoid the nolva for 2 weeks after havoc until I finish AHv3 ?

Thanks.

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Yes androhard is still a steroid so no reason to start pct while still on

benjwg

Awards
Yes androhard is still a steroid so no reason to start pct while still on
Even though weeks 3,4,5,6 I will be supressed by the epi... week 7,8 will be fine just taking AHv3 ? ?

AHV3 seems to cause little to no supression.. maybe only slightly on estrogen.

Jus wanna be sure I dont start developing Gyno or estro sides when I drop the epi and carry on with the AHv3..

Thanks

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
IMO I would throw the havic/Epi in the last 4 weeks as a finisher and to chop your estro down before PCT, you will experience an estro spike when you come off the Epi....

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
IMO I would throw the havic/Epi in the last 4 weeks as a finisher and to chop your estro down before PCT, you will experience an estro spike when you come off the Epi....
running androhard past epi should keep estrogen low. I would use run the Epi 3-7 at a higher dose like 40. It should provide a good anabolic effect. you might see results from running epi for 4weeks but if you go to 5 you'll get even better. Either way you should get a nice recomp from the combo

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
running androhard past epi should keep estrogen low. I would use run the Epi 3-7 at a higher dose like 40. It should provide a good anabolic effect. you might see results from running epi for 4weeks but if you go to 5 you'll get even better. Either way you should get a nice recomp from the combo
I agree. I personally think 20mg of epi for 4 weeks is a waste.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run PCT after cessation of the AndroHard, it is still a hormone thus still suppressive. This combo has been a popular one with most reporting tremendous strength gains as well as getting very lean and I agree with the others up the dose on the Havoc.

benjwg

Awards
Ok thanks - as I said on PHF, it wont seem it to any1 else due to experience, jus feels to me like im gonna be killin' it for my first cycle.

Already upped epi to 20Mg on the third day, will increase to 30mg by end of the week along with the AH ive been taking last 2-3 weeks.. Will order another tub havoc on friday to get here for monday just incase I wanna go to 40mg last week and extend.

entering my third week of AHv3 I already feel strength gains at about 10% increase... compound lifts especially.
slightly more agression and high libido

No hair loss, no effect to BP, no acne, no lethargy..

coming into 3rd week I have dropped 1% BF and gained 2-3lb without any change to routine and still eating at maint. this week I have gone from 3 days in the gym to 4 and upped 500 cals.

Thought I would give a bit of feedback so far.

Thanks for help

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks - as I said on PHF, it wont seem it to any1 else due to experience, jus feels to me like im gonna be killin' it for my first cycle.

Already upped epi to 20Mg on the third day, will increase to 30mg by end of the week along with the AH ive been taking last 2-3 weeks.. Will order another tub havoc on friday to get here for monday just incase I wanna go to 40mg last week and extend.

entering my third week of AHv3 I already feel strength gains at about 10% increase... compound lifts especially.
slightly more agression and high libido

No hair loss, no effect to BP, no acne, no lethargy..

coming into 3rd week I have dropped 1% BF and gained 2-3lb without any change to routine and still eating at maint. this week I have gone from 3 days in the gym to 4 and upped 500 cals.

Thought I would give a bit of feedback so far.

Thanks for help
Awesome, the 4th week will really start to shine in the strength department

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, the 4th week will really start to shine in the strength department
I actually didn't even think about it, but that really is the time both compounds are known for having the strength kick in, should be interesting going forward.

benjwg

Awards
Nearly made it to week 4th of my AHV3 and my compound lifts are up roughly 20%... Im lifting a 1/5 more than I was before... Cant say im not massively impressed for what is supposed to be quite a mild compound.

0 bad side effects.

Hair loss is none existant, BP still same even with Epi.. No prostate problems... (Dont see why people bash DHT so much)

My BF hasn't dropped any further... maybe back to what it was to start with... I lost BF in the first 2 weeks probably because i wasnt eating 1k cals above maint like I am now (Havent actually checked my BF since about 2 weeks ago though).

Starting weight was 195-196 Lb, Nearly finished 1 month AH and 2 weeks Epi... now 203LB... Have been eating like a horse though but not much change to BF%... personally I think 8LB is a good increase as I assume I will of also lost quite a bit of water weight.

My plan was to stick on the AHv3 for 8 weeks, epi for weeks 3,4,5,6.... Change of plan :)

ahv3 will be finished after my first bottle.. will carry on with the epi...

Epi will be 30/40/40/50 so 2-3 more weeks of Epi to go then I will report back @ PCT time hopefully 212lb :)

Really I cant complain, cycle has gone perfect for me as far as I think it could of...didnt expect such good gains(Imo good) Shame I couldnt get some discounted AHv3 or I would of ran for 12-16 weeks AH without the Epi..

I have been lifting more than normal, eating more than normal and resting more than normal... so rest,nutrition and more exercise must take some credit for my gains but not all :) really looking forward to last 2-3 weeks

benjwg

Awards
1 thing I forgot to mention... My Joints are F***ing killing me.

All the joints in my shoulders/back are feeling really dry/tight and creek a lot.

Places I was expecting it like my Elbows and Knees are completely fine... but I need a bit of advice plz :)

All I am taking is a huge amount of fishoil... I want something else that's pretty fast acting... People have been suggesting Glucosamine but I have read on other peoples logs that this didnt even kick in until after cycle.

Any suggestions of what I could be taking to help my joints within the next few days?

Thanks.

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Try to drink
More water. I just completed the exact same cycle. And yes I think you gained more than 8 pounds because I was pissing orange on that stuff I was so dehydrated haha

benjwg

Awards
Try to drink
More water. I just completed the exact same cycle. And yes I think you gained more than 8 pounds because I was pissing orange on that stuff I was so dehydrated haha
Yeh I have noticed similar - Ive only been drinking about 8 pints of water a day, guess I could increase that

Thx

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 thing I forgot to mention... My Joints are F***ing killing me.

All the joints in my shoulders/back are feeling really dry/tight and creek a lot.

Places I was expecting it like my Elbows and Knees are completely fine... but I need a bit of advice plz :)

All I am taking is a huge amount of fishoil... I want something else that's pretty fast acting... People have been suggesting Glucosamine but I have read on other peoples logs that this didnt even kick in until after cycle.

Any suggestions of what I could be taking to help my joints within the next few days?

Thanks.
How much fish oil? I take in over 20+ grams to get the joint benefits. You chose a cycle that would certainly be rough on the joints, honestly water intake is your best bet and maybe look into some Cissus

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the update, seems solid. As the others have said, increased hydration and fish oil is a must for that cycle.

benjwg

Awards
How much fish oil? I take in over 20+ grams to get the joint benefits. You chose a cycle that would certainly be rough on the joints, honestly water intake is your best bet and maybe look into some Cissus
Well not that much but I am trying about 10 - 15G with lots more water... certainly wasn't drinking enough water... started getting headaches and few other things... really really didnt expect it! thought my H2O intake was fine.

Now im drinking 1 pint every hour... working well now.... Still my shoulder joints are a pain in the ass but nothing like before..

Thx again

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well not that much but I am trying about 10 - 15G with lots more water... certainly wasn't drinking enough water... started getting headaches and few other things... really really didnt expect it! thought my H2O intake was fine.

Now im drinking 1 pint every hour... working well now.... Still my shoulder joints are a pain in the ass but nothing like before..

Thx again

I think everyone seems to overestimate their water intake. Same with me. Whenever I take a look back at how much I have been drinking, it is never as much as I thought.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thx again
For that shoulder pain make sure to do prehab work before training and pair chest with upper back movements

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know rodja was a big fan of foam rollers, don't you incorporate them as well ryan?
Ya, daily before and after training...always. Nothing has ever had me feeling better, foam rolling and rolling out the piriformis, IT band, etc. will change your life, not even ART therapy and other more expensive alternatives can compare. It only takes 5-10 minutes and will make a night and day difference in your recovery and overall ability to train heavy. I use Trigger Point products, here is a link http://www.tptherapy.com/

benjwg

Awards
Been out of AHv3 for 2-3 days now and must say i still feel the same... Probly because the Epi had chance to fully kick in now.

2 more weeks of Epi and I should be finished... I know I will want to stay on longer so ill really have to fight this urge for my livers sake lol... Honestly I do feel GREAT, first cycle and already planning my second....

I feel incredible at the Gym... I still go with my gym partner who started his first H-drol cycle while im doing my first Epi/AH....(Figured if im going down Im taking someone with me LOL!) his diet must be sh1t because the results we have aren't comparable in the slightest.

Finally(Not that I wanted them)some sides are showing.

Mild acne, nothing major or off putting... but noticeable to me
Dry as hell as you already know
have had some slight shrinkage, Started 1 of my 2 bots of HCgenerate 1 week ago and the gonads feel full of life lol
Raise in BP by about 15/5 (Just below pre-hypertension)... not bothering me at all
Big boost in aggression

No hair loss haha... the one thing I was concerned about.

Scales never lower than 207/If I gain nearly 15 lb from this I will be so impressed... Gains do seem to be slowing a little though but strength isnt..

2nd bottle of Havoc arrived.. Will try 50Mg for the last week if I dont get any major sides.

I got great help and feedback here, other forums just negd me for stacking on my first cycle (Looking back, I would be so pissd if I listend to them and didnt stack...

I know im thinking far to ahead but next cycle I think will be a Superdrol/AndroMass Stack... Andro series isnt methylated so wont have the problem of stacking 2 methyls.

Wish I could never come off this stuff! Lol

Thanks for following along
Thanks for advice and help.

I will be back before PCT, during and after.... Stay tuned folks :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got great help and feedback here, other forums just negd me for stacking on my first cycle (Looking back, I would be so pissd if I listend to them and didnt stack...

I know im thinking far to ahead but next cycle I think will be a Superdrol/AndroMass Stack... Andro series isnt methylated so wont have the problem of stacking 2 methyls.

Wish I could never come off this stuff! Lol

I will be back before PCT, during and after.... Stay tuned folks :)
^^^I think you hit it there really since the AndroSeries is so mild in sides it can be stacked for any cycle and now that AndroEnhance is out really we have covered all reasons to do so:) Glad your cycle has gone well hope you hit that 15 pounds!

If you run SD and AM I suggest you run the AM for 8 weeks and start the SD in the first 4

SD 10/10/10/10
AM 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6

No reason you shouldn't have incredible gains off that stack

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^I think you hit it there really since the AndroSeries is so mild in sides it can be stacked for any cycle and now that AndroEnhance is out really we have covered all reasons to do so:) Glad your cycle has gone well hope you hit that 15 pounds!

If you run SD and AM I suggest you run the AM for 8 weeks and start the SD in the first 4

SD 10/10/10/10
AM 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6

No reason you shouldn't have incredible gains off that stack
This will allow you to solidify the gains a bit, issue with SD is in 4 weeks you blow up, but the weight is hard to hold.

benjwg

Awards
Nice one, Yeh I will go with that.

Provided PCT goes well, I think I will be good 2 go in approx 2 months.

Thanks

AngryOldMan

Awards
Just a thought. Would it perhaps be better to dose

AM 5/5/5/5/7/7/7/7

Or even

AM 4/4/4/4/8/8/8/8?

Would this help save some of the AM effects for when you come of the SD, or am I over thinking things?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AM 5/5/5/5/7/7/7/7

Or even

AM 4/4/4/4/8/8/8/8?

Would this help save some of the AM effects for when you come of the SD, or am I over thinking things?
I wouldn't tier the dose like that, 6 caps will be more than adequate for the stated purpose.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AM 5/5/5/5/7/7/7/7

Or even

AM 4/4/4/4/8/8/8/8?

Like HTS mentioned just keep it simple and run the 6 caps

benjwg

Awards
Do forgive this post...

Think im gonna have to cut my cycle short...

developed pain in abdomen followed by 1 stupidly positioned rash... Doc has confirmed it...Shingles lol...WTF!! ... really something I didnt expect .... I guess this will be my own fault.

Basicly my immune system has been raped...(Think I should of used more support supps personally)and allowed for the chicken pox virus to reactivate.

Shame really... I was enjoying this.

FYI, Liver values within normal range, BP seems stablish, everything else is fine.... not my immune system tho.

Generally Im a vry healthy guy....not been sick in years until this sh1t

Quite a strong headed person so this really isnt gonna stop my workouts or hinder my gains...

Think im gonna jump straight on the nolva and forget the epi..

Wat you think ?

Tough it out and go on with the epi... or call it a day and hit the nolva?... If its epi that caused my immune systems problems, my body wont be able to deal with the virus while im still taking epi i think.

Thanks in advance.

benjwg

Awards
I wouldn't tier the dose like that, 6 caps will be more than adequate for the stated purpose.
Yep, i will be sticking with 6 caps mate.

Think if im taking SD I will need so much more support supps than what I used with epi...

Reminded me to start walking before I run.

Definatly going ahead with next cycle, now I know how my body reacted to my first cycle I have a much better plan for my next cycles.

Thanks again.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do forgive this post...

Think im gonna have to cut my cycle short...

developed pain in abdomen followed by 1 stupidly positioned rash... Doc has confirmed it...Shingles lol...WTF!! ... really something I didnt expect .... I guess this will be my own fault.

Basicly my immune system has been raped...(Think I should of used more support supps personally)and allowed for the chicken pox virus to reactivate.

Shame really... I was enjoying this.

FYI, Liver values within normal range, BP seems stablish, everything else is fine.... not my immune system tho.

Generally Im a vry healthy guy....not been sick in years until this sh1t

Quite a strong headed person so this really isnt gonna stop my workouts or hinder my gains...

Think im gonna jump straight on the nolva and forget the epi..

Wat you think ?

Tough it out and go on with the epi... or call it a day and hit the nolva?... If its epi that caused my immune systems problems, my body wont be able to deal with the virus while im still taking epi i think.

Thanks in advance.
Damn shingles...not fun from what I've seen and heard. Sorry to hear this bud, if I were you I wouldn't run the epi transitioning to PCT is already going to add extra stress to your system as well

benjwg

Awards
Ok calling this one to a close...

Took only half my dose today, will start PCT tomorrow.

Over all 12-13 LB gain Will let you know after PCT.

Atleast I cant get shingles again LOL I hear its so bad when your old, atleast getting it in my 20s means I am good for later life.

Back soon, thx.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok calling this one to a close...

Took only half my dose today, will start PCT tomorrow.

Over all 12-13 LB gain Will let you know after PCT.

Atleast I cant get shingles again LOL I hear its so bad when your old, atleast getting it in my 20s means I am good for later life.

Back soon, thx.
12-13lbs is not shabby bud, even though you are cutting it short overall you had a great cycle

benjwg

Awards
Yeh dont get me wrong I enjoyed it, really struggling to lift now tho the pain is gettin awful - will probly lose so much muscle - depressing.

At the mo my figure looks amazing to me personally, lats bulging out and giving me a great V, quite vascular and very dense muscles.. Think all my gains have gone to shoulders, chest, lats lol.

Yeh, PCT would go smoother if nolva didnt taste like sulphuric acid.- Can I mix this in with a cup of tea? lol

benjwg

Awards
Thought I would just add -

The strength gains from the 2 compounds were pretty phenomenal - I have had to move my bench outside due to putting my floor through with the weight on the bar + my weight, yah it fell through when I had no spotter but luckily had some "Bench spotter catcher" things, which caught the bar as the top part of my bench went through the floor lol

Lucky escape, I got the catchers 3 weeks into cycle due to the strength gains I was getting.

Floor was wooden so not the smartest move anyway, but before was happily handling 200LB Weights + my old weight.

You actually should consider some new marketing schemes with that "AH + Epi... You will put your floor through" lol.

benjwg

Awards
In my final week of PCT - Will just let you know, I have only kept half of my gains.

I am up total 7LB since the start of my cycle... I really could of kept more but due to sickness I couldnt get in the gym more than once a week.

I have kept the strength gains which should make putting the weight back on easier now I am ready to crack on with my normal workouts.

Last week of my cycle I stopped adding weight to my lifts and focused on volume - this has really helped with keeping my strength.

Will start my next cycle about 6 weeks from now (Think I will be good to go by then, cycle wasnt harsh like others and I experienced little to no supression.)

my T levels are above normal range (1,106 ng/dL)
E levels - 25 pg/mL

Seems a good enough job considering I haven't been able to lift properly.

Thanks again

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my final week of PCT - Will just let you know, I have only kept half of my gains.

I am up total 7LB since the start of my cycle... I really could of kept more but due to sickness I couldnt get in the gym more than once a week.

I have kept the strength gains which should make putting the weight back on easier now I am ready to crack on with my normal workouts.

Last week of my cycle I stopped adding weight to my lifts and focused on volume - this has really helped with keeping my strength.

Will start my next cycle about 6 weeks from now (Think I will be good to go by then, cycle wasnt harsh like others and I experienced little to no supression.)

E levels - 25 pg/mL

Thanks again
Sorry to hear you got sick but it sounds like you made some nice gains even with losing half the weight. What was your PCT?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

E levels - 25 pg/mL

Thanks again
Wait, that T is while in PCT? Pretty good/high.

benjwg

Awards
sorry for the delayed reply..

Yeh those were my numbers in 3rd week PCT... PCT Was HCgenerate / Nolva 20/20/20/20

Think I started HCGenerate around the time people start HCG - I heard this can limit the supression one might go through and it did make my jewels full of life...

Really not that I would know, but I felt like I didnt even need the PCT but obviously its a must....

Wont be doing an SD cycle next.... Gonna go with a load of stuff from the Andro series I think...

Have currently 1 Tub AM/AB/AH...

Think Ill try all 3 saw a similar log on another forum... looked great with some awesome results... this guy gained like 17 lb in 6-8 weeks... if only I could find the log :(

Will be back to log the next 1.

Thanks.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I wish you could find that log as well! Not sure which one you are thinking of but 17 pounds is good. If I were you I would run one of the 2 AM/AB for at least 8 weeks and you can throw in the other two as you go but ideally we recommend 8 weeks

benjwg

Awards
Ben, you going to log that cycle?
Yes mate, I will be logging.

Starting cycle 25/11/12... will drag you into my new log then :p ..... Upping my intensity on training first, been slacking since my AH/epi cycle followed by illness... Managed to keep myself at the same level after my cycle.. no drops no increases... minor strength to boast about.

No point going into it again if im not gonna bust my balls lol.

Think I will go with AM/AH to start at max doses..
Will throw the AB in somewhere depending on how my cycles going and depending what kind of feedback I get on here.(Not afraid to say Im still learning lol)

Any specific support supps you reccomend running for a cycle like this ? also... Would you say TRS would be enough for PCT or should I really go with a Serm again? I had no problems with the Serm before.... Tabs or liquid, no sides, fine working liver.

The HCGenerate was also really good for a test booster... Must of increased my natty by about 10% Im sure.
Helped recovery for sure anyway.

Thx again....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox423 Apex Alchemy 4
no reason Anabolics 15
Supplement Logs 4
tilldeath Anabolics 52
Anabolics 9