AHv3 / Epi cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    You can mix it with Tea.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  2. New Member
    benjwg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    55
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%

    In my final week of PCT - Will just let you know, I have only kept half of my gains.

    I am up total 7LB since the start of my cycle... I really could of kept more but due to sickness I couldnt get in the gym more than once a week.

    I have kept the strength gains which should make putting the weight back on easier now I am ready to crack on with my normal workouts.

    Last week of my cycle I stopped adding weight to my lifts and focused on volume - this has really helped with keeping my strength.

    Will start my next cycle about 6 weeks from now (Think I will be good to go by then, cycle wasnt harsh like others and I experienced little to no supression.)

    my T levels are above normal range (1,106 ng/dL)
    E levels - 25 pg/mL

    Seems a good enough job considering I haven't been able to lift properly.

    Thanks again
  3. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by benjwg View Post
    In my final week of PCT - Will just let you know, I have only kept half of my gains.

    I am up total 7LB since the start of my cycle... I really could of kept more but due to sickness I couldnt get in the gym more than once a week.

    I have kept the strength gains which should make putting the weight back on easier now I am ready to crack on with my normal workouts.

    Last week of my cycle I stopped adding weight to my lifts and focused on volume - this has really helped with keeping my strength.

    Will start my next cycle about 6 weeks from now (Think I will be good to go by then, cycle wasnt harsh like others and I experienced little to no supression.)

    my T levels are above normal range (1,106 ng/dL)
    E levels - 25 pg/mL

    Seems a good enough job considering I haven't been able to lift properly.

    Thanks again
    Sorry to hear you got sick but it sounds like you made some nice gains even with losing half the weight. What was your PCT?

    •   
       

  4. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by benjwg View Post
    In my final week of PCT - Will just let you know, I have only kept half of my gains.

    I am up total 7LB since the start of my cycle... I really could of kept more but due to sickness I couldnt get in the gym more than once a week.

    I have kept the strength gains which should make putting the weight back on easier now I am ready to crack on with my normal workouts.

    Last week of my cycle I stopped adding weight to my lifts and focused on volume - this has really helped with keeping my strength.

    Will start my next cycle about 6 weeks from now (Think I will be good to go by then, cycle wasnt harsh like others and I experienced little to no supression.)

    my T levels are above normal range (1,106 ng/dL)
    E levels - 25 pg/mL

    Seems a good enough job considering I haven't been able to lift properly.

    Thanks again
    Wait, that T is while in PCT? Pretty good/high.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  5. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Wait, that T is while in PCT? Pretty good/high.
    Ya those are some good numbers to see in PCT

  6. New Member
    benjwg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    55
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%

    sorry for the delayed reply..

    Yeh those were my numbers in 3rd week PCT... PCT Was HCgenerate / Nolva 20/20/20/20

    Think I started HCGenerate around the time people start HCG - I heard this can limit the supression one might go through and it did make my jewels full of life...

    Really not that I would know, but I felt like I didnt even need the PCT but obviously its a must....

    Wont be doing an SD cycle next.... Gonna go with a load of stuff from the Andro series I think...

    Have currently 1 Tub AM/AB/AH...

    Think Ill try all 3 saw a similar log on another forum... looked great with some awesome results... this guy gained like 17 lb in 6-8 weeks... if only I could find the log

    Will be back to log the next 1.

    Thanks.
  7. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ya I wish you could find that log as well! Not sure which one you are thinking of but 17 pounds is good. If I were you I would run one of the 2 AM/AB for at least 8 weeks and you can throw in the other two as you go but ideally we recommend 8 weeks

  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Definitely good results for week 3 of PCT. Recovery from the andro-cycles seems to be consistently rapid.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  9. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ben, you going to log that cycle?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  10. New Member
    benjwg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    55
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Ben, you going to log that cycle?
    Yes mate, I will be logging.

    Starting cycle 25/11/12... will drag you into my new log then :P ..... Upping my intensity on training first, been slacking since my AH/epi cycle followed by illness... Managed to keep myself at the same level after my cycle.. no drops no increases... minor strength to boast about.

    No point going into it again if im not gonna bust my balls lol.



    Think I will go with AM/AH to start at max doses..
    Will throw the AB in somewhere depending on how my cycles going and depending what kind of feedback I get on here.(Not afraid to say Im still learning lol)

    Any specific support supps you reccomend running for a cycle like this ? also... Would you say TRS would be enough for PCT or should I really go with a Serm again? I had no problems with the Serm before.... Tabs or liquid, no sides, fine working liver.

    The HCGenerate was also really good for a test booster... Must of increased my natty by about 10% Im sure.
    Helped recovery for sure anyway.


    Thx again....
  11. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by benjwg View Post
    Yes mate, I will be logging.

    Starting cycle 25/11/12... will drag you into my new log then :P ..... Upping my intensity on training first, been slacking since my AH/epi cycle followed by illness... Managed to keep myself at the same level after my cycle.. no drops no increases... minor strength to boast about.

    No point going into it again if im not gonna bust my balls lol.



    Think I will go with AM/AH to start at max doses..
    Will throw the AB in somewhere depending on how my cycles going and depending what kind of feedback I get on here.(Not afraid to say Im still learning lol)

    Any specific support supps you reccomend running for a cycle like this ? also... Would you say TRS would be enough for PCT or should I really go with a Serm again? I had no problems with the Serm before.... Tabs or liquid, no sides, fine working liver.

    The HCGenerate was also really good for a test booster... Must of increased my natty by about 10% Im sure.
    Helped recovery for sure anyway.


    Thx again....
    You do not need any support supps, I do recommend you run a SERM if it is an 8 week cycle, my advice would be to run a low-dosed SERM with the TRS this is by far the best PCT imo.

  12. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by benjwg View Post
    Yes mate, I will be logging.

    Starting cycle 25/11/12... will drag you into my new log then :P .....
    Will gladly follow.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 07:32 AM
  2. pheramax/epi cycle help
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 12:54 PM
  3. Epi Cycle info.
    By Menser32 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 12:38 AM
  4. Hows this epi cycle look?
    By masterdine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 09:56 PM
  5. How does my Epi cycle sound?
    By StephenA in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 12:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in