AHv3 / Epi cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldMan View Post
    Just a thought. Would it perhaps be better to dose

AM 5/5/5/5/7/7/7/7

Or even

AM 4/4/4/4/8/8/8/8?

Would this help save some of the AM effects for when you come of the SD, or am I over thinking things?
    Like HTS mentioned just keep it simple and run the 6 caps

2. Do forgive this post...

Think im gonna have to cut my cycle short...

developed pain in abdomen followed by 1 stupidly positioned rash... Doc has confirmed it...Shingles lol...WTF!! ... really something I didnt expect .... I guess this will be my own fault.

Basicly my immune system has been raped...(Think I should of used more support supps personally)and allowed for the chicken pox virus to reactivate.

Shame really... I was enjoying this.

FYI, Liver values within normal range, BP seems stablish, everything else is fine.... not my immune system tho.

Generally Im a vry healthy guy....not been sick in years until this sh1t

Quite a strong headed person so this really isnt gonna stop my workouts or hinder my gains...

Think im gonna jump straight on the nolva and forget the epi..

Wat you think ?

Tough it out and go on with the epi... or call it a day and hit the nolva?... If its epi that caused my immune systems problems, my body wont be able to deal with the virus while im still taking epi i think.

Thanks in advance.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I wouldn't tier the dose like that, 6 caps will be more than adequate for the stated purpose.
    Yep, i will be sticking with 6 caps mate.

Think if im taking SD I will need so much more support supps than what I used with epi...

Reminded me to start walking before I run.

Definatly going ahead with next cycle, now I know how my body reacted to my first cycle I have a much better plan for my next cycles.

Thanks again.

4. Quote Originally Posted by benjwg View Post
    Do forgive this post...

Think im gonna have to cut my cycle short...

developed pain in abdomen followed by 1 stupidly positioned rash... Doc has confirmed it...Shingles lol...WTF!! ... really something I didnt expect .... I guess this will be my own fault.

Basicly my immune system has been raped...(Think I should of used more support supps personally)and allowed for the chicken pox virus to reactivate.

Shame really... I was enjoying this.

FYI, Liver values within normal range, BP seems stablish, everything else is fine.... not my immune system tho.

Generally Im a vry healthy guy....not been sick in years until this sh1t

Quite a strong headed person so this really isnt gonna stop my workouts or hinder my gains...

Think im gonna jump straight on the nolva and forget the epi..

Wat you think ?

Tough it out and go on with the epi... or call it a day and hit the nolva?... If its epi that caused my immune systems problems, my body wont be able to deal with the virus while im still taking epi i think.

Thanks in advance.
    Damn shingles...not fun from what I've seen and heard. Sorry to hear this bud, if I were you I wouldn't run the epi transitioning to PCT is already going to add extra stress to your system as well

5. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Damn shingles...not fun from what I've seen and heard. Sorry to hear this bud, if I were you I wouldn't run the epi transitioning to PCT is already going to add extra stress to your system as well
    Very much agreed. Get healthy bud.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

6. Ok calling this one to a close...

Took only half my dose today, will start PCT tomorrow.

Over all 12-13 LB gain Will let you know after PCT.

Atleast I cant get shingles again LOL I hear its so bad when your old, atleast getting it in my 20s means I am good for later life.

Back soon, thx.

7. Quote Originally Posted by benjwg View Post
    Ok calling this one to a close...

Took only half my dose today, will start PCT tomorrow.

Over all 12-13 LB gain Will let you know after PCT.

Atleast I cant get shingles again LOL I hear its so bad when your old, atleast getting it in my 20s means I am good for later life.

Back soon, thx.
    12-13lbs is not shabby bud, even though you are cutting it short overall you had a great cycle

8. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    12-13lbs is not shabby bud, even though you are cutting it short overall you had a great cycle
    Agreed, and in the end made the best decision for your body. Hopefully PCT goes smooth.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

9. Yeh dont get me wrong I enjoyed it, really struggling to lift now tho the pain is gettin awful - will probly lose so much muscle - depressing.

At the mo my figure looks amazing to me personally, lats bulging out and giving me a great V, quite vascular and very dense muscles.. Think all my gains have gone to shoulders, chest, lats lol.

Yeh, PCT would go smoother if nolva didnt taste like sulphuric acid.- Can I mix this in with a cup of tea? lol

10. Thought I would just add -

The strength gains from the 2 compounds were pretty phenomenal - I have had to move my bench outside due to putting my floor through with the weight on the bar + my weight, yah it fell through when I had no spotter but luckily had some "Bench spotter catcher" things, which caught the bar as the top part of my bench went through the floor lol

Lucky escape, I got the catchers 3 weeks into cycle due to the strength gains I was getting.

Floor was wooden so not the smartest move anyway, but before was happily handling 200LB Weights + my old weight.

You actually should consider some new marketing schemes with that "AH + Epi... You will put your floor through" lol.

11. You can mix it with Tea.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

12. In my final week of PCT - Will just let you know, I have only kept half of my gains.

I am up total 7LB since the start of my cycle... I really could of kept more but due to sickness I couldnt get in the gym more than once a week.

I have kept the strength gains which should make putting the weight back on easier now I am ready to crack on with my normal workouts.

Last week of my cycle I stopped adding weight to my lifts and focused on volume - this has really helped with keeping my strength.

Will start my next cycle about 6 weeks from now (Think I will be good to go by then, cycle wasnt harsh like others and I experienced little to no supression.)

my T levels are above normal range (1,106 ng/dL)
    E levels - 25 pg/mL

Seems a good enough job considering I haven't been able to lift properly.

Thanks again

13. Quote Originally Posted by benjwg View Post
    In my final week of PCT - Will just let you know, I have only kept half of my gains.

I am up total 7LB since the start of my cycle... I really could of kept more but due to sickness I couldnt get in the gym more than once a week.

I have kept the strength gains which should make putting the weight back on easier now I am ready to crack on with my normal workouts.

Last week of my cycle I stopped adding weight to my lifts and focused on volume - this has really helped with keeping my strength.

Will start my next cycle about 6 weeks from now (Think I will be good to go by then, cycle wasnt harsh like others and I experienced little to no supression.)

E levels - 25 pg/mL

Thanks again
    Sorry to hear you got sick but it sounds like you made some nice gains even with losing half the weight. What was your PCT?

14. Quote Originally Posted by benjwg View Post
    In my final week of PCT - Will just let you know, I have only kept half of my gains.

E levels - 25 pg/mL

Thanks again
    Wait, that T is while in PCT? Pretty good/high.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

15. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Wait, that T is while in PCT? Pretty good/high.
    Ya those are some good numbers to see in PCT

16. sorry for the delayed reply..

Yeh those were my numbers in 3rd week PCT... PCT Was HCgenerate / Nolva 20/20/20/20

Think I started HCGenerate around the time people start HCG - I heard this can limit the supression one might go through and it did make my jewels full of life...

Really not that I would know, but I felt like I didnt even need the PCT but obviously its a must....

Wont be doing an SD cycle next.... Gonna go with a load of stuff from the Andro series I think...

Have currently 1 Tub AM/AB/AH...

Think Ill try all 3 saw a similar log on another forum... looked great with some awesome results... this guy gained like 17 lb in 6-8 weeks... if only I could find the log

Will be back to log the next 1.

Thanks.

17. Ya I wish you could find that log as well! Not sure which one you are thinking of but 17 pounds is good. If I were you I would run one of the 2 AM/AB for at least 8 weeks and you can throw in the other two as you go but ideally we recommend 8 weeks

18. Definitely good results for week 3 of PCT. Recovery from the andro-cycles seems to be consistently rapid.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

19. Ben, you going to log that cycle?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

20. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Ben, you going to log that cycle?
    Yes mate, I will be logging.

Starting cycle 25/11/12... will drag you into my new log then :P ..... Upping my intensity on training first, been slacking since my AH/epi cycle followed by illness... Managed to keep myself at the same level after my cycle.. no drops no increases... minor strength to boast about.

No point going into it again if im not gonna bust my balls lol.

Think I will go with AM/AH to start at max doses..
    Will throw the AB in somewhere depending on how my cycles going and depending what kind of feedback I get on here.(Not afraid to say Im still learning lol)

Any specific support supps you reccomend running for a cycle like this ? also... Would you say TRS would be enough for PCT or should I really go with a Serm again? I had no problems with the Serm before.... Tabs or liquid, no sides, fine working liver.

The HCGenerate was also really good for a test booster... Must of increased my natty by about 10% Im sure.
    Helped recovery for sure anyway.

Thx again....

21. Quote Originally Posted by benjwg View Post

Starting cycle 25/11/12... will drag you into my new log then :P ..... Upping my intensity on training first, been slacking since my AH/epi cycle followed by illness... Managed to keep myself at the same level after my cycle.. no drops no increases... minor strength to boast about.

No point going into it again if im not gonna bust my balls lol.

Think I will go with AM/AH to start at max doses..
    Will throw the AB in somewhere depending on how my cycles going and depending what kind of feedback I get on here.(Not afraid to say Im still learning lol)

Any specific support supps you reccomend running for a cycle like this ? also... Would you say TRS would be enough for PCT or should I really go with a Serm again? I had no problems with the Serm before.... Tabs or liquid, no sides, fine working liver.

The HCGenerate was also really good for a test booster... Must of increased my natty by about 10% Im sure.
    Helped recovery for sure anyway.

Thx again....
    You do not need any support supps, I do recommend you run a SERM if it is an 8 week cycle, my advice would be to run a low-dosed SERM with the TRS this is by far the best PCT imo.

22. Quote Originally Posted by benjwg View Post

Starting cycle 25/11/12... will drag you into my new log then :P .....
    Will gladly follow.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 06:32 AM
  2. pheramax/epi cycle help
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 11:54 AM