Superdrol joint pain

Drolly22

Awards
WHatsup guys just a quick question..... Im on day 11 of beastdrol, i started out 20mg ED up until day 9 but felt NOTHING so bumped it up to 30....

Since last night my elbows and knees have been KILLLLINGG meee... Im assuming the SD is drying out my joints and ive been drinking 2gallons + of water a day... Anyway my question is will my joints be like this the whole time if i stick with 30mg ED and should i bump it back to 20...or is there any supps that will lube em up so i can stay at 30mg ED... Im also on 600mg t400blend and 100mg NPP MWF

Thanks

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
well the npp should be lubing up your joints, you could try upping the dose. my buddy takes 150mg eod. super cissius will help with the joints so will gul/cho/msms supp. NOW makes a cheap one. if its like shouting pains all the time your estro could be too low, what AI are you taking and whats the dose

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
If you haven't already try the standard, glucosamine, and fish oil combo, and you can always throw in some creatine mono. 15g creatine mono of day keeps my joints pretty loose

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
If you haven't already try the standard, glucosamine, and fish oil combo, and you can always throw in some creatine mono. 15g creatine mono of day keeps my joints pretty loose
i would imagine it keeps your bowls loose too

Drolly22

Awards
alright coool i got a bottle of fish oil ill take some tonight and get some glucosamine tomorrowwww

Drolly22

Awards
well the npp should be lubing up your joints, you could try upping the dose. my buddy takes 150mg eod. super cissius will help with the joints so will gul/cho/msms supp. NOW makes a cheap one. if its like shouting pains all the time your estro could be too low, what AI are you taking and whats the dose

Oh yea so I wassss on adex .50mg EOD for pretty muich my whole cycle....im on week 11 now of everything but i lowered test to about 400 a wk and just stopped taking the adex because my nipps are fine under 500 test pr w/k....But yea i havent taken any adex in a week or so, so i dont think its that

Thorny76

Awards
3g glucosamine was my sweet spot for my sd cycle.

Thorny76

Awards
That's spread out through the day as well. My pills we 750mg each and I took it morning, lunch, dinner, late night.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I recently ran SD and included fish oil (omegas) and AMS Joint Fixx. I had ZERO joint pain on a 20/30/30/30 cycle. In fact, I even stopped wearing elbow sleeves on my pressing days because I felt great.