m5aa half life

captainbicept

Awards
the half life for m5aa is 3-4 hours correct? so would taking 50mg upon wakening and 50mg mid-afternoon allow for steady levels during the day and provide the desired mental and hardening effects?(I dont want to take it 3x daily or close to bed time because i have trouble sleeping as it is)

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't know what the half-life is, but I can only FEEL the effects for 2 or 3 hours. I don't think taking it only twice a day will provide very consistent levels. I am going to run it for 2 weeks at the end of my 4ad/m1t cycle (after stopping the 4ad/m1t). I plan on taking a dose about every 3 hours during the day, a larger dose preworkout, but stopping early enough to not mess up my sleep. Since I work out after work (6:30 - 7:00), I will do something like:

6:00am - 20mg
9:00am - 20mg
12:00pm - 20mg
3:00pm - 20mg
5:30 ~6:00pm - 60 - 80mg

I have only taken it preworkout so far, so I know that I will still be able to go to sleep at my normal 10:30ish time since that will be my last dose.
I haven't quite nailed down the dosages yet, but you get the idea. I've never tried it like this, but hope it dries me out and solidifies my 4ad/m1t gains by increasing my strength even further after the main portion of the cycle. jmho

dd

captainbicept

Awards
I was thinking of doing something very similar to what you have in mind, dosing it more like 3-4 times/day and like you have it, taking the last dose around 6:30.

I don't know what the half-life is, but I can only FEEL the effects for 2 or 3 hours. I don't think taking it only twice a day will provide very consistent levels. I am going to run it for 2 weeks at the end of my 4ad/m1t cycle (after stopping the 4ad/m1t). I plan on taking a dose about every 3 hours during the day, a larger dose preworkout, but stopping early enough to not mess up my sleep. Since I work out after work (6:30 - 7:00), I will do something like:

6:00am - 20mg
9:00am - 20mg
12:00pm - 20mg
3:00pm - 20mg
5:30 ~6:00pm - 60 - 80mg

I have only taken it preworkout so far, so I know that I will still be able to go to sleep at my normal 10:30ish time since that will be my last dose.
I haven't quite nailed down the dosages yet, but you get the idea. I've never tried it like this, but hope it dries me out and solidifies my 4ad/m1t gains by increasing my strength even further after the main portion of the cycle. jmho

dd

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3-4 hours, and DiamondDave has it right. Take it throughout the day and your largest dose pre-workout for the added focus.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 3