Do you always obey the "standard" time off period?
- 08-20-2012, 08:50 PM
- 08-20-2012, 08:58 PM
I've been adhering to the time off = time on the past year while messing with PH and DS....the 7 years before that I did not cycle anything at all....but the 3 years before that? I used to have barely any off time, and PCT only once in a while while using all sorts of AAS. I'd be bridging or whatever method I could think up to keep it going. nowadays? there is so much good natty and gray area stuff that is effective, I don't mind being "off" you know? If I end up on TRT, which its looking 90% like that, I suppose my views will have to change since I'll be "on" something the rest of my life, and will have to cycle in stuff while being on test 365. I guess it depends on the situation.
Similar Forum Threads
- By triceptor in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 05-29-2006, 12:25 PM
- By freakboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-31-2005, 03:17 PM
- By pcn in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 09-18-2005, 09:38 PM
- By donk in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-17-2005, 04:36 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 03-19-2003, 02:30 PM