So much knowledge on here, how??

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Just curious, do a lot of people on here work in health fields/chemistry/pharmacy.
With all the explanations going deep into chemical levels and interactions is this just from reading online or do a lot of people have practical/classroom experience.
I'm a biochemistry major in college and don't know 1/8 of this **** lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i just grabbed the idiots guide to anabolics

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
no actually it is crazy the level of knowledge on this board

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
some guys are scientifically schooled people, and some guys are older/experienced in the iron game and gain knowledge that way...some are a combination of both...and there are different areas of expertise, such as anabolics, natrual supps, diet/nutrtion, training, chemistry experts, etc etc...again their knowledge is dependent on the persons schooling and/or real world experience in these areas. some have a nice combo of expertise in all fields, some have specialties in certain areas but not so much other areas....there are all sorts of characters on this board :D

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
some guys are scientifically schooled people, and some guys are older/experienced in the iron game and gain knowledge that way...some are a combination of both...and there are different areas of expertise, such as anabolics, natrual supps, diet/nutrtion, training, chemistry experts, etc etc...again their knowledge is dependent on the persons schooling and/or real world experience in these areas. some have a nice combo of expertise in all fields, some have specialties in certain areas but not so much other areas....there are all sorts of characters on this board :D
Very very true, they all make me feel lacking in my knowledge haha.. Gotta start hitting the books I suppose!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Very very true, they all make me feel lacking in my knowledge haha.. Gotta start hitting the books I suppose!
if you keep at it in school, and keep reading and learning from the more informed people on the boards...you'll get there eventually, but it takes years of learning....and you NEVER know everything, there is always room to learn new things...its always evolving, although some things remain the same of course.

zeroshens

Awards
if you keep at it in school, and keep reading and learning from the more informed people on the boards...you'll get there eventually, but it takes years of learning....and you NEVER know everything, there is always room to learn new things...its always evolving, although some things remain the same of course.
I agree. This bodybuilding thing is not an exact science. Wat works for one might be bad for you. Although I think there are some great basic templates to start your journey from, in the end you must customize every aspect of your program.

It's kinda like someone building a hot rod. You don't start with all the knowledge but you definitely pick up a lot from the start of the build to the end.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Great point guys. I guess what I'm leaning towards though. Is the deep details, like you don't need to know any of that to run a cycle or be in great shape or get super strong. So my question is more do they learn it all for fun? Self knowledge and fulfillment. I've worked out hard for almost 8 years and drowned myself in this stuff but none of the chemical interactions/formulas and what not were never apart of it even though I'm going to be a chemist! And it's not just a few guys there is a massive amount of people with such a wealth of this knowledge.