Water intake during Hdrol cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Water intake during Hdrol cycle

1. New Member

Water intake during Hdrol cycle

Hi guys, I have a quick question...I always drink intra-workout supps (bcaa, glutamine, etc) with at least 1 liter of water and a post training also with at least 400ml of water, so....do I still need to drink another gallon of plain water?

thanks!

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

body weight?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

I've never read where drinking more than a gallon a day was beneficial... Kidneys only needs 1 liter of fluid to function without problems. Unless you're taking harmful substances I don't see the benefit of so much h2o
    •   

4. New Member

I have read tons of times that during the hdrol cycle the water intake should be at least a gallon....

Im 191.5 lbs
  5. New Member

As an athlete you should be drinking at least one gallon of water a day - minimum. At least two a day is typically a pretty good place to start.

H2o is greAt. It hydrates, cleanses, as well as keeps you full. Drink as much as you like!
  6. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 1kerry View Post
    I have read tons of times that during the hdrol cycle the water intake should be at least a gallon....

Im 191.5 lbs
    you should be getting around 143.6 fl oz per day. (191.5x.75)
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Find me a piece of literature stating you need to drink more than a gallon or 2 a day. Total b.s., it's been proven that people that do moderate exercise need 8 glasses of water a day. The person not running around sweating requires even less. Beyond the 8 glasses of water a day, you should be drinking what you sweat. Now if you really think you're sweating a gallon of water... you must be training for hours inside of a sauna. There are dangers involved with drinking excess water... but don't take my word for it... you guys rely too much on bro science
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Riskyb View Post
    Find me a piece of literature stating you need to drink more than a gallon or 2 a day. Total b.s., it's been proven that people that do moderate exercise need 8 glasses of water a day. The person not running around sweating requires even less. Beyond the 8 glasses of water a day, you should be drinking what you sweat. Now if you really think you're sweating a gallon of water... you must be training for hours inside of a sauna. There are dangers involved with drinking excess water... but don't take my word for it... you guys rely too much on bro science
    I thought the measurement was 8 standard measuring cups (2 litres)-as glasses can vary in size. However i also believe that this was the recomendation for the average person. I thought the recomendation for athletes was to drink at least 3 litres a day . I can drink 4 litres of water easy some days. Ive also foudn as i gain more muscle i crave more water.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. oxyelite during hdrol cycle.
    By elucid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 09:55 PM
  2. Lean Xtreme during Hdrol cycle during and in PCT
    By IamSOFAking in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 01:29 PM
  3. D-bol dose during 1st cycle
    By baham99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-10-2003, 02:29 AM
  4. Cut before,after, or during 1AD cycle?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 09:37 AM