I am 10 weeks into a test-enan/EQ/D-bol cycle. I had planned to run it for 10 weeks at 500mg Test/wk 200mg EQ/week. I decided early on that I wanted to up the EQ to 500mg and extend the cycle to 15 weeks so I increased the dosage in week 2. I asked my source for two more EQ and gave him the money almost 4 weeks ago but because of some bull**** with his supplier I have no more EQ. Here are the questions:
I ran out of EQ after week 8 (two weeks ago today) which means the EQ has almost cleared my system now, correct?
Should I cut the entire cycle short (10 weeks) and just save the EQ that I think I have coming for the next cycle, or continue with the EQ if I get it this week for the remaining 5 weeks with the Test?
My only fear is that since is has almost been 16 day since my last inject of EQ that my serum levels have dropped to the point that I would have to front load not to be wasting the EQ. Would frontloading the EQ help at all with only 5 weeks remaining?
Thanks for any suggestions.
P.S. - I know that I should have planned better in the beginning. Some guys on this board convinced me that 15 weeks would be much better than 10 for the EQ.