First go

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

First go

Hey guys

i am here as you lot seem to know what your talking about, i have decided to do my first course and as we speak my buddy who is a pro hit me with my first shot, but he is so chilled about it i have come on here to get more info

firstly i trained for many a year naturally and gain really well out of it but due to being a fighter and irish (we love to fight) and messed up 2 discs in my lumbar and had adr surgery in germany and got two bad ass mech disc with no issues, i am taking them as i feel i lost out due to my back injury and shoulder op but feeling good now but want deca for the lubing of the joints

so here it is the course see what u guys think and as my buddy is like just take it youll be grand etc etc but i want to know whats what

right so

deca 300/1m once a week
    testo cyp 250 once a week

and he has me taking anavar 10mg x 2 daily

over a 10 week period

is this right and said nothing more until he sees how it goes and clomid for the end or do i need to be taken that through it,

any input u guys have would be a great help

and did out diet and gave me **** load of supplements for free

ps: ill stick up a starting pic and throughout etc

regards
    Mjolnirpower

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Do your research BEFORE you start man. Gear is nothing to take lightly and the general rule of thumb is to have everything planned and on hand before you start your cycle.

most recommend test only for a first cycle and you'll wanna do more than 250 mg a week, most do 500-600 a week. if you're using 250 then 2 shots @250 a week =500 and youre good. run for 10-12 weeks.

youre going to want ancillaries as well being your first cycle you don't know wether or not you're prone to GYNO or water retention. If you get midway through cycle and start developing tits and dont have anything on hand and then it takes you another week or two to go order up some **** you might be too late.

I searched for months before ever jumping in, even then I'm still always searching trying to learn more(there is A LOT out there). AAS is a big ocean and you want to make sure you're ready for that swim before you jump in.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

so mixing the deca and test is not a good idea then ? and what do u recommend as ancillaries and my buddy is just up the road and i can get whatever off him to be honest, the reason i wanted deca was due to shoulder issues in the past and even the surgeon said it would of stop the injuries

so i took my first shot an hour ago and wont take another till next week, or u saying drop the deca ?

and gyno i dont know as this is my first ever course my friend

thanks for your input
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

if your already taking it then whats done is done, your going to want arimidex dosing at 0.5mg EOD, nolva on hand, clomid for PCT 100/50/50/25 dosing for that, keep test low in my opinion, you can raise your AAS dosing though... 250 mg and 300mg test and deca a week is a VERY low dose, most people double that amount, personally I would shoot 2 ml of deca a week and only 1 ml of test a week, as for your friend.. he is an idiot if he didnt run through with you proper pct procedures, AI's, or overall doses for AAS, do alot of research quick since you already started... hopefully this goes okay for you
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

oh and 20mg anavar a day? thats not gonna do anything... mid as well drop it
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TFlifting View Post
    if your already taking it then whats done is done, your going to want arimidex dosing at 0.5mg EOD, nolva on hand, clomid for PCT 100/50/50/25 dosing for that, keep test low in my opinion, you can raise your AAS dosing though... 250 mg and 300mg test and deca a week is a VERY low dose, most people double that amount, personally I would shoot 2 ml of deca a week and only 1 ml of test a week, as for your friend.. he is an idiot if he didnt run through with you proper pct procedures, AI's, or overall doses for AAS, do alot of research quick since you already started... hopefully this goes okay for you
    hey man thanks for input yeah he has all that at his so that ant a issue to be honest, and i didnt want to do a large dosesage as i didnt gain easy naturally but still get pain in right shoulder after surgery but i did lift to heavy in my early 20s but now i want to shape it more

but do u think anavar is ok to throw in the mix there 10mg x 2 times daily

and can i ask a silly question here arimidex dosing at 0.5mg EOD what is that for i ant heard of that here i have the nolva and clomid ready
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

oh and 20mg anavar a day? thats not gonna do anything... mid as well drop it
    hey he said to take it to get that first kick before the others get into the system or should i take more ?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnirpower View Post
    hey man thanks for input yeah he has all that at his so that ant a issue to be honest, and i didnt want to do a large dosesage as i didnt gain easy naturally but still get pain in right shoulder after surgery but i did lift to heavy in my early 20s but now i want to shape it more

but do u think anavar is ok to throw in the mix there 10mg x 2 times daily

and can i ask a silly question here arimidex dosing at 0.5mg EOD what is that for i ant heard of that here i have the nolva and clomid ready
    arimidex is there to keep your estrogen low, you dont want gyno and that will help with clearing up your gyno, and that is just a low dose for anavar, in my opinion its not worth running unless its at least double that dosage, and i wouldn't run it for ten weeks, more like 4-6 weeks and you don't want to gain muscle? is that what you are saying? if not your dosage for deca and test should be fine then but if you want to see some gains I would double the deca dosage
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

arimidex is there to keep your estrogen low, you dont want gyno and that will help with clearing up your gyno, and that is just a low dose for anavar, in my opinion its not worth running unless its at least double that dosage, and i wouldn't run it for ten weeks, more like 4-6 weeks and you don't want to gain muscle? is that what you are saying? if not your dosage for deca and test should be fine then but if you want to see some gains I would double the deca dosage
    right i rang him there i will have nolva in the morning and arimidex dosing at 0.5mg EOD also by wednesday, so with the anvar run it for 2 a day for first week then up it to 4 times a day will that comp the other
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

right i rang him there i will have nolva in the morning and arimidex dosing at 0.5mg EOD also by wednesday, so with the anvar run it for 2 a day for first week then up it to 4 times a day will that comp the other
    sure, remember only use the anavar for 4-6 weeks though.. and if thats how low your dose is and your not upping the deca or test you can probably even use the arimidex E3D
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

sure, remember only use the anavar for 4-6 weeks though.. and if thats how low your dose is and your not upping the deca or test you can probably even use the arimidex E3D
    pal thanks for this, right ill do that, and for first time is 300mg deca and 250 of testo cyp not enough for first course, as i never had a issue gaining muscle before the injuries, the deca is mainly to lube my joints as i was a strong guy

would maybe upping the testo be a better one as my mates said i would get deca dick ?

and with the arimidex dosing at 0.5mg EOD is that every day its taken ? or does EOD mean every other day ? and how soon do i need to start taking it ?

and i really apprecited the insight
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

pal thanks for this, right ill do that, and for first time is 300mg deca and 250 of testo cyp not enough for first course, as i never had a issue gaining muscle before the injuries, the deca is mainly to lube my joints as i was a strong guy

would maybe upping the testo be a better one as my mates said i would get deca dick ?

and with the arimidex dosing at 0.5mg EOD is that every day its taken ? or does EOD mean every other day ? and how soon do i need to start taking it ?

and i really apprecited the insight
    EOD means every other day E3D means every 3 days, and If anything go 600mg deca but keep the same dosage of test, the higher dosage would lube the joints better and is more beneficial, the armidex will help keeping away water retention and start arimidex as soon as possible, and usually I wouldn't be this helpful but you already started and I dont want to see you **** up hormone levels
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

EOD means every other day E3D means every 3 days, and If anything go 600mg deca but keep the same dosage of test, the higher dosage would lube the joints better and is more beneficial, the armidex will help keeping away water retention and start arimidex as soon as possible, and usually I wouldn't be this helpful but you already started and I dont want to see you **** up hormone levels
    hey will do ill speak to my gp in the morning and get a script for it its late here i got to go to bed 2:30 am in ireland but man thanks a million for your help, right ill up the deca to 600mg but tell me this can i stop the deca at 5-6 weeks and just continue the testo or would it cause to much of a drop ? and if i take the arimidex dosing at 0.5mg EOD do i need to also throw in the nolva ? also,

again thanks for your help i feel kinda silly but he said he knew what to do
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

hey will do ill speak to my gp in the morning and get a script for it its late here i got to go to bed 2:30 am in ireland but man thanks a million for your help, right ill up the deca to 600mg but tell me this can i stop the deca at 5-6 weeks and just continue the testo or would it cause to much of a drop ? and if i take the arimidex dosing at 0.5mg EOD do i need to also throw in the nolva ? also,

again thanks for your help i feel kinda silly but he said he knew what to do
    nolva is just in case you get gyno you use it if not you just have it, and no run deca for 10 weeks - 12 weeks same with the test
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Ideally first cycle is test only but if you want to go ahead with deca and test you will get some great gains if your diet and training are on par.

Both your doses seem weak. You know it's first cycle and you don't want to over do it and stuff but there is no point in doing it at all if you aren't going to do it right.

Double your weekly dose of both. Get an AI, get your pct too and get some HCG if you can.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

oh yeah completely forgot to mention hcg! thanks chestbrother. mjolnir, hcg is key in keeping gains you should run it throughout your cycle at 250iu twice a week since youve already started id say get some and start asap. hcg will keep your boys from atrophying and keep them perky by simulating lh which in turn will make your PCT a heck of a lot easier. dont forget to buy some bacteriostatic water, and some insulin pins too. just youtube how to mix hcg and youll find plenty of vids on how to mix the stuff.

2-12 HCG 250iu x2 and stop a week to 4 days before your pct to allow your natural lh levels to kick in.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

disaster of a day guys i cant get the arimidex, but have the nolva in 5 days, and clomid i need to ask is clomid hcg ? and what would happen now if i stopped after starting ? would that one shot cause major **** ?

just my buddy and other guys are saying i am over reacting on this and should chill that its not enough to warrant arimidex that its what the pros need that nolva is enough or is 4 to 5 days to long of a wait i ant started the anavar yet cause a little concerned

any input guys would be great and thanks for taking the time with a noob on this issue
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

If you wanna stop then I'd recommend it. Always have research done beforehand and no clomid is NOT hcg. Completly different. And the reason you want Nola or clomid for pct is so you an get your natural test levels to normal and keep gains I guarantee if you dont have a proper pct you'll lose all your gains from the cycle and maybe even more prior muscle lost as it'll take even longer for your 'boys' to come back online naturally.

If you wanna continue do some research FAST and put together a solid pct, learn about sides of AAS, dosing, timing, plus I'm afraid to ask but are you being safe with your shots? Do you have sterile needles, alcohol swabs? Cause getting an infection is some scary **** I've seen some horror stories out there dude.

Your friends might think its overreacting but the point of AM is to learn and grow not only physically but mentally as well. We aren't just your average gym rats. So don't just worry about flexing your muscles but your mind as well. Go search search and search some more!

I wish ya good luck and ultimately hope you can figure out a way to run AAS smart and safe.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    If you wanna stop then I'd recommend it. Always have research done beforehand and no clomid is NOT hcg. Completly different. And the reason you want Nola or clomid for pct is so you an get your natural test levels to normal and keep gains I guarantee if you dont have a proper pct you'll lose all your gains from the cycle and maybe even more prior muscle lost as it'll take even longer for your 'boys' to come back online naturally.

If you wanna continue do some research FAST and put together a solid pct, learn about sides of AAS, dosing, timing, plus I'm afraid to ask but are you being safe with your shots? Do you have sterile needles, alcohol swabs? Cause getting an infection is some scary **** I've seen some horror stories out there dude.

Your friends might think its overreacting but the point of AM is to learn and grow not only physically but mentally as well. We aren't just your average gym rats. So don't just worry about flexing your muscles but your mind as well. Go search search and search some more!

I wish ya good luck and ultimately hope you can figure out a way to run AAS smart and safe.
    if i stop now after that one shot of each what will it do ?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

You'll be fine one/2 shots won't do much. Just quit now and maybe you can take some natty test boosters of you're really worried about it. Never seen anyone get estro sides from one shot!

I think you're a smart guy stopping now And you're obviously willing to listen and learn. If you're dead set on gear take time and research and then. One back when you know the everything there is to know about running a sound cycle. Good luck bro!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Get the arimedex and use only if u get estrogen sides. For a first cycle 500mg a wk and 300mg of deca a wk is fine.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    You'll be fine one/2 shots won't do much. Just quit now and maybe you can take some natty test boosters of you're really worried about it. Never seen anyone get estro sides from one shot!

I think you're a smart guy stopping now And you're obviously willing to listen and learn. If you're dead set on gear take time and research and then. One back when you know the everything there is to know about running a sound cycle. Good luck bro!
    will it shut down my nuts ? just feel let down man as my mates are not taking this **** serious pisses m off i really appreciated all of u guys for ur words
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. dimethylamylamine First Go
    By Giantz11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 08:17 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 05:02 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-16-2005, 11:49 AM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-08-2005, 02:07 PM