Aromasin/exemestane vs arimidex/adex

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I know ive been posting a few new threads lately but understand that i was sick for an entire week LOL... so while im on bed recovering, it is a good time to do more research :D also i find this interesting because i see sometimes a debate regarding AI's... now, whats your AI of choicebetween the 2?... i catch this question in another threads today, and well, i want to decide if i should use Aromasin or arimidex... as for now, aromasin is the AI i look for, i can always change my mind... this is what i know (correct me if i am wrong, these are the reasons why i prefer exemestane)

Exemestane ups:

1.-Lipid friendly
2.-Slightly androgenic effects so it even help you lose slight water retention, instead of only controling it
3.- it seems it doesnt suppress the HPTA (some guys even use it on PCT, altho i do not advice this unless its confirmed)
4.- very strong AI and extremely effective

Only downs, i think is more xpensive than adex.... so what you think?... Adex on the other hand is so strong 2 and definately worth, but it seems like a new fashion using exemestane nowdays... any input will be greatly appreciated.

TFlifting

Awards
Adex all the way, cheaper, more readily available, eliminates water retention for me, can use into pct, low doses and only have to use E3D, just well worth it in my opinion. Overall It may not be quite as good (even though in my use it's just as good) its definitely better on the bang for buck scale

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Subbed, I want to learn too.

I was told that the following is a myth:
"exemestane or formestane always over adex.
The reason is the former 2 are suicidal aromatase inhibitors.
This means they forever render the enzyme inactive.
THis is on contrary to arimidex which is a NON suicidal and will release some of the enzyme upon cessation of treatment. So you get a big estro spike when you stop using adex....but not exem or form.
Since on of the main goals of PCT is getting estro under control, the very last thing you want is a big estro spike right at the end.
This spike will slow or stop test production and therefore hinder recovery."

Evidently I still have much to learn as I did not know the above was a myth.

I have alos read the theory that exemestane has better levels of IGF-1 and I wonder if that is a myth?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Adex all the way, cheaper, more readily available, eliminates water retention for me, can use into pct, low doses and only have to use E3D, just well worth it in my opinion. Overall It may not be quite as good (even though in my use it's just as good) its definitely better on the bang for buck scale
^^^ I've always felt this way as well. Adex always worked for me personally, but I had to dose it at least EOD sometimes ED....otherwise I agree on everything else.

TFlifting

Awards
Subbed, I want to learn too.

I was told that the following is a myth:
"exemestane or formestane always over adex.
The reason is the former 2 are suicidal aromatase inhibitors.
This means they forever render the enzyme inactive.
THis is on contrary to arimidex which is a NON suicidal and will release some of the enzyme upon cessation of treatment. So you get a big estro spike when you stop using adex....but not exem or form.
Since on of the main goals of PCT is getting estro under control, the very last thing you want is a big estro spike right at the end.
This spike will slow or stop test production and therefore hinder recovery."

Evidently I still have much to learn as I did not know the above was a myth.

I have alos read the theory that exemestane has better levels of IGF-1 and I wonder if that is a myth?
I dont know about the IGF-1 being a myth or not but the other one is a HUGE myth, I have never noticed any estro spike after discontinuation of adex, and it never hinders recovery

TFlifting

Awards
^^^ I've always felt this way as well. Adex always worked for me personally, but I had to dose it at least EOD sometimes ED....otherwise I agree on everything else.
I start EOD and progress to EOD depending on cycle im doing, but I hear E3D works for most newbie cycle i.e. 500mg test e/week

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know about the IGF-1 being a myth or not but the other one is a HUGE myth, I have never noticed any estro spike after discontinuation of adex, and it never hinders recovery
I assume you have blood tests to prove this statement.

TFlifting

Awards
I have estrogen issues, and bloat issues, and whatever issues....that require ED dosing while on certain AAS :D
So do I, that is why I now run low dose test compared to normal cycle recommendations and wow all I can say is my cycles kicked up a notch once I lowered my test! less sides for every compound I run, seems to even have more gains! its crazy, I basically only use test for libido now on cycle since I run other compounds that are better, and that is why I dose it EOD ;)

TFlifting

Awards
I have an older blood test from a previous cycle, I discontinued before end of cycle so estro was slightly high but doc said nothing too bad according to circumstances, I will try to find it next weekend when I have the day off again since I keep all my results

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
So do I, that is why I now run low dose test compared to normal cycle recommendations and wow all I can say is my cycles kicked up a notch once I lowered my test! less sides for every compound I run, seems to even have more gains! its crazy, I basically only use test for libido now on cycle since I run other compounds that are better, and that is why I dose it EOD ;)
yeah, test plus Adex cuts me up really well and gives a libido boost....never gained a tremendous amount of mass on it though, but as you say I rarely went above 500mg of test, usually lower actually...unless it was a MWF protocol of sust250 which equals 750mg lol...although I've even lowered that by using partial amps so that I got more like 150-200 each injection as opposed to 250. just pre-loaded up the extra sust for the next go round :D

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Amazing feedback bros, keep it coming, im taking notes LOL... well Adex looks pretty well for what i can see... ill be doing something tricky in my cycle... so probably id go with adex (still deciding and gettin convinced)... in fact my plan is to start with an AI from the 2nd-3rd week of the cycle, then start proviron at week 7, and at week 8 id stop the AI... and ill just keep it on hand in case the prov is not enough to keep estro under control...;. looks crazy an unusual, but id like to experiment this way. seeing that adex is cheaper is catchy 2 i must say.

Another thing, id like to know wich one is more powerful, since i dont want to suppress estrogen to the extreme... the point of estro spike at the end of the cycle makes sense, since estro is suppressive. so with adex theres no spike?, altho ive heard is unlikely to have estro spikes at the end of the cycle, if you controled estrogen, so the myth posted above is confusing and i really hope is a myth

TFlifting

Awards
yeah, test plus Adex cuts me up really well and gives a libido boost....never gained a tremendous amount of mass on it though, but as you say I rarely went above 500mg of test, usually lower actually...unless it was a MWF protocol of sust250 which equals 750mg lol...although I've even lowered that by using partial amps so that I got more like 150-200 each injection as opposed to 250. just pre-loaded up the extra sust for the next go round :D
I usually dont bother even going over 300mg/week anymore

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I usually dont bother even going over 300mg/week anymore
Why is that?... me as a first timer with injected test, id be suing 500... i have 250 vials of test E. would that be too much for a first timer?

TFlifting

Awards
Amazing feedback bros, keep it coming, im taking notes LOL... well Adex looks pretty well for what i can see... ill be doing something tricky in my cycle... so probably id go with adex (still deciding and gettin convinced)... in fact my plan is to start with an AI from the 2nd-3rd week of the cycle, then start proviron at week 7, and at week 8 id stop the AI... and ill just keep it on hand in case the prov is not enough to keep estro under control...;. looks crazy an unusual, but id like to experiment this way. seeing that adex is cheaper is catchy 2 i must say.

Another thing, id like to know wich one is more powerful, since i dont want to suppress estrogen to the extreme... the point of estro spike at the end of the cycle makes sense, since estro is suppressive. so with adex theres no spike?, altho ive heard is unlikely to have estro spikes at the end of the cycle, if you controled estrogen, so the myth posted above is confusing and i really hope is a myth
From what the doc told me, there is no estro spike because estrogen raises based on the testosterone in your body.. if you are suppressing it, it does not all of a sudden become a slingshot and spike up once you get off of it, the testosterone simply does not convert so when you go off your estro levels will slowly raise just like they would without it simply because you are not suppressing the production of estro anymore. And as for more powerful, just dont dose either to the extreme and you should be fine, if you start taking ridiculous doses of either im sure both will be hard on estrogen levels. just my 2 cents

TFlifting

Awards
no, general first cycle is 500mg/week, I dont go over 300mg anymore because I stack other compounds, and if tren and test are competing for the same receptors and since tren wins I have useless test floating in my system which leads to higher estrogen, at 300mg/week of test I can have very high dose tren, and still have less sides than say someone doing 500mg test/week and 400mg tren/week

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
From what the doc told me, there is no estro spike because estrogen raises based on the testosterone in your body.. if you are suppressing it, it does not all of a sudden become a slingshot and spike up once you get off of it, the testosterone simply does not convert so when you go off your estro levels will slowly raise just like they would without it simply because you are not suppressing the production of estro anymore. And as for more powerful, just dont dose either to the extreme and you should be fine, if you start taking ridiculous doses of either im sure both will be hard on estrogen levels. just my 2 cents
Amazing info, really appreciated (i owe you reps, need to spread some before giving em to you again LOL)... well, this makes sense, and ease my mind... hope my plan of using it only for the half od the cycle works... crossing fingers that proviron covers me, once i drop the AI... i will split em, since i dont want to combine those 2, since i think it will be to much for the estrogen as well.

TFlifting

Awards
Amazing info, really appreciated (i owe you reps, need to spread some before giving em to you again LOL)... well, this makes sense, and ease my mind... hope my plan of using it only for the half od the cycle works... crossing fingers that proviron covers me, once i drop the AI... i will split em, since i dont want to combine those 2, since i think it will be to much for the estrogen as well.
hahah thats okay, I seem to be getting alot of reps recently.. I like this forum :p and I dont understand why it shouldn't work, I know some people who don't even use an AI on similar cycles to yours and end up fine so I am sure you will be fine, maybe keep some nolva on hand just in case? I have nolva always on hand (bought it a few cycles ago and still haven't used it all)

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
hahah thats okay, I seem to be getting alot of reps recently.. I like this forum :p and I dont understand why it shouldn't work, I know some people who don't even use an AI on similar cycles to yours and end up fine so I am sure you will be fine, maybe keep some nolva on hand just in case? I have nolva always on hand (bought it a few cycles ago and still haven't used it all)
LOL and well deserved bud!, for sure... and yeah, im confident this plan should work, honestly i couldnt miss the prov on this one, strong DHT, acts as an AI and makes test more effective, better libido, and most important, very effective oral!...what more can i ask LOL.

TFlifting

Awards
LOL and well deserved bud!, for sure... and yeah, im confident this plan should work, honestly i couldnt miss the prov on this one, strong DHT, acts as an AI and makes test more effective, better libido, and most important, very effective oral!...what more can i ask LOL.
yeah let me know how the prov works when you use it, I still haven't tried prov yet... maybe I will order it next cycle... hmm coupled with winny and anavar might be a bit much haha but send me a PM if you log your cycle I will definitely sub it

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
yeah let me know how the prov works when you use it, I still haven't tried prov yet... maybe I will order it next cycle... hmm coupled with winny and anavar might be a bit much haha but send me a PM if you log your cycle I will definitely sub it
Ill do a log for sure, will pm you once i start, aprox in 6 weeks (counting the days LOL)).. and yah, i think people (some) underestimate the powers of prov, im surprised not too many use it to this day, even some books, say its an amazing compound, definately worth.

TFlifting

Awards
Ill do a log for sure, will pm you once i start, aprox in 6 weeks (counting the days LOL)).. and yah, i think people underestimate the powers of prov, im surprised not too many use it to this day, even some books, say its an amazing compound, definately worth.
sounds good! I hate cycle countdown -.- yours is in six weeks? so what like october? thats when I start my log to :D

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
sounds good! I hate cycle countdown -.- yours is in six weeks? so what like october? thats when I start my log to :D
Fantastic, will get subbed 2 for sure!... what i like about cycling on oct is halloween parties! you get tons of attention from girls with cool customes LOL... counting days sucks, but the day is coming and i cant be more excited :D .

TFlifting

Awards
Fantastic, will get subbed 2 for sure!... what i like about cycling on oct is halloween parties! you get tons of attention from girls with cool customes LOL... counting days sucks, but the day is coming and i cant be more excited :D .
haha I am more excited for december, everyone jealous around Christmas time when they are all chubby and out of shape :D and haha I am doing a 12 weeker so I should finish after december and I am going to a Tiesto concert, so I am excited for that, gonna be a real good time being shredded from tren+winny+var or tren+t3+clen

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Exemestane is the only One that lowers e2 levels if I remember correctly. I go exemestane regardless.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
haha I am more excited for december, everyone jealous around Christmas time when they are all chubby and out of shape :D and haha I am doing a 12 weeker so I should finish after december and I am going to a Tiesto concert, so I am excited for that, gonna be a real good time being shredded from tren+winny+var or tren+t3+clen
hahahaha! so true, ill be doing a 14 weeker so yeah, ill be in good shape by christmass as well LOL!... mine is test 12 weeks, superdrol kicker x 3 weeks.... priviron finisher x 8 weeks... halodrol finisher x 6 weeks (from week 9 to week 14 while test clearance) ... your cycle looks good too, i personally prefer the first option tbh: tren, winny and var, looks awesome. im personally scared of clen, due to bp, but never tried it, so dont know how effectoive it is. lets do it! :D subscribed from now LOL!

Lhns2, thanks for the input bro, keep feedback coming fellas.

TFlifting

Awards
-+
hahahaha! so true, ill be doing a 14 weeker so yeah, ill be in good shape by christmass as well LOL!... mine is test 12 weeks, superdrol kicker x 3 weeks.... priviron finisher x 8 weeks... halodrol finisher x 6 weeks (from week 9 to week 14 while test clearance) ... your cycle looks good too, i personally prefer the first option tbh: tren, winny and var, looks awesome. im personally scared of clen, due to bp, but never tried it, so dont know how effectoive it is. lets do it! :D subscribed from now LOL!

Lhns2, thanks for the input bro, keep feedback coming fellas.
I am still debating since I do love my winny :) and it helps with the prolactin from the tren so thats always a bonus and im thinking something along these lines

test e 300mg/week 1-12
tren e 700mg/week 1-12
Winny 50mg/day weeks 7-12
Anavar 60mg/day (might bump to 80) weeks 7-12

debating on getting a kicker, might run some d-bol or something havent tried too many other kick starters but I get unbearable pumps in my calves from it :gives: and obviously caber or something of the sort on hand in case of prolactin issues... but yeah, should get real shredded off that! I am like 10% BF right now (been slackin on diet recently) so that cycle should get me down a bit :p

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
-+

I am still debating since I do love my winny :) and it helps with the prolactin from the tren so thats always a bonus and im thinking something along these lines

test e 300mg/week 1-12
tren e 700mg/week 1-12
Winny 50mg/day weeks 7-12
Anavar 60mg/day (might bump to 80) weeks 7-12

debating on getting a kicker, might run some d-bol or something havent tried too many other kick starters but I get unbearable pumps in my calves from it :gives: and obviously caber or something of the sort on hand in case of prolactin issues... but yeah, should get real shredded off that! I am like 10% BF right now (been slackin on diet recently) so that cycle should get me down a bit :p
Its a nuts stack and very interesting as well, i like the idea of the kicker, so you get instant results while the enanthate kicks in, i wanted to try dbol as well, but here is expensive as fk!. each pill cost no less than a coke can :( EACH pill!!!! its ridiculous, and since i already have a great quality superdrol, id have to use it ...also lucky you!!!!, that you are experienced with tren already and can use the E!, i think tren ace is messy LOL, but necesary for first timers :( . im very interested in anavar as well, heard nothing but awesome comments about it, if i hadnt the halodrol already, id get some.

TFlifting

Awards
Its a nuts stack and very interesting as well, i like the idea of the kicker, so you get instant results while the enanthate kicks in, i wanted to try dbol as well, but here is expensive as fk!. each pill cost no less than a coke can :( EACH pill!!!! its ridiculous, and since i already have a great quality superdrol, id have to use it ...also lucky you!!!!, that you are experienced with tren already and can use the E!, i think tren ace is messy LOL, but necesary for first timers :( . im very interested in anavar as well, heard nothing but awesome comments about it, if i hadnt the halodrol already, id get some.
yeah might throw in masteron for the cycle and drop the anavar (haven't used masteron before) but we will have to see! and yeah tren ace is a bitch but i reacted pretty well! have to drink ALOT of water through since cramps became awful (waking up at 2 or 3 am with calf cramps) and why not order you d-bol? you can find it very cheap if you look and I personally love d-bol! strength and mass gains to jumpstart a cycle aren't too bad :D the bloat kind of sucks but once the other compounds kick in thats definitely all gone :p and I have never tried SD or halodrol, but I find no need to if I already have AAS lol

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
yeah might throw in masteron for the cycle and drop the anavar (haven't used masteron before) but we will have to see! and yeah tren ace is a bitch but i reacted pretty well! have to drink ALOT of water through since cramps became awful (waking up at 2 or 3 am with calf cramps) and why not order you d-bol? you can find it very cheap if you look and I personally love d-bol! strength and mass gains to jumpstart a cycle aren't too bad :D the bloat kind of sucks but once the other compounds kick in thats definitely all gone :p and I have never tried SD or halodrol, but I find no need to if I already have AAS lol
LOL so true, my main attraction from dbol is the ROCKSTAR FEELING... i love to be euphoric, superdrol is drier and so powerfull, but i want something new, also it made me be a maniac bastard, i broke with my gf... a few people were scared sometimes about my raging LOL, i remember my girl saying "ï think you are changing, from the way you look at people, to you attitude" LMAO, crushed a phone, hit the walls when i was mad, oh my, but definately handled it well (as side effects goes)... ill keep looking for cheap dbol... i agree on that, the bloat issue shouldnt be an issue, once the coctail kicks in, haha damn, youll be so cut LOL... you can also replace the winny for the masteron, heard masteron is great as well. Id like to try anavar in a future, definately better mass builder than the masteron, but prolly masteron will make you more cut.

TFlifting

Awards
LOL so true, my main attraction from dbol is the ROCKSTAR FEELING... i love to be euphoric, superdrol is drier and so powerfull, but i want something new, also it made me be a maniac bastard, i broke with my gf... a few people were scared sometimes about my raging LOL, i remember my girl saying "ï think you are changing, from the way you look at people, to you attitude" LMAO, crushed a phone, hit the walls when i was mad, oh my, but definately handled it well (as side effects goes)... ill keep looking for cheap dbol... i agree on that, the bloat issue shouldnt be an issue, once the coctail kicks in, haha damn, youll be so cut LOL... you can also replace the winny for the masteron, heard masteron is great as well. Id like to try anavar in a future, definately better mass builder than the masteron, but prolly masteron will make you more cut.
yeah I am probably going for a cut/dry/hard look and masteron should help out with that and yeah, haha you on tren will be interesting then... my buddy whenever he goes on tren gets the whole rage thing, its funny because I am bigger than him and love to fight so he doesn't cause **** with me but that tren definitely makes him rage :p and yeah I will be loading pictures every 2 weeks in my log so that everyone can see the change and yeah on my last cycle almost broke up with my gf and that was low dose tren... tren makes me do irrational things... so I may be single after this cycle but not for long being that cut up haha

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
yeah I am probably going for a cut/dry/hard look and masteron should help out with that and yeah, haha you on tren will be interesting then... my buddy whenever he goes on tren gets the whole rage thing, its funny because I am bigger than him and love to fight so he doesn't cause **** with me but that tren definitely makes him rage :p and yeah I will be loading pictures every 2 weeks in my log so that everyone can see the change and yeah on my last cycle almost broke up with my gf and that was low dose tren... tren makes me do irrational things... so I may be single after this cycle but not for long being that cut up haha
Im usually calmed while im off cycle (usually), LOL some friends say that itd be interesting if i run tren 2 haha... tren is so fun, it fks with your mind , angryness, paranoia, when i was using dienedione, i was so paranoid and i had panic attacks... but i found it funny once i remember... obviously not funny when you are gettin em... LOL and i agree, you wont be single for so long being cut.

TFlifting

Awards
Im usually calmed while im off cycle (usually), LOL some friends say that itd be interesting if i run tren 2 haha... tren is so fun, it fks with your mind , angryness, paranoia, when i was using dienedione, i was so paranoid and i had panic attacks... but i found it funny once i remember... obviously not funny when you are gettin em... LOL and i agree, you wont be single for so long being cut.
one great thing you will find about tren... THE DREAMS! but wow gotta say the **** you up to... you wake up not knowing if it was a dream or reality because they seem so vivid, it is kind of scary but soooo awesome at the same time

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
one great thing you will find about tren... THE DREAMS! but wow gotta say the **** you up to... you wake up not knowing if it was a dream or reality because they seem so vivid, it is kind of scary but soooo awesome at the same time
LMAO, that sounds great 2!, another reason to think that tren is pure gold.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After reading this thread I've learned one thing and it wasn't about an AI....

Must use tren to have sick ass dreams lol

zeroshens

Awards
i really like exemestane.

i feel great while on it, and have no low estro related sides when i use it. i don't get completely dry, but i noticed that i get a bit more veiny and sweat easier. i also like that for pct i can lower the amount of serm i use to recover. when i use exemestane + serm, if the serm dose is too high i get aches and pains in my bones. doesn't feel good!

dosing does not matter to me, as it is only one pill a day.

maybe the only thing that is really bad about exemestane is the cost!

TFlifting

Awards

Did you want to know anything else? Seems like the most important thing you could have taken away from it :p

TFlifting

Awards
don't forget the part about waking up in a huge puddle of your own sweat after waking up from those dreams :D LOL
It's bad when you wake up at 3am freezing cold because you sweat so much while sleeping.. And don't even get me on exercise... Your always drenched :p

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established

ROFL, yeah its funny how this thread turned to trenbolone, prolly a signal and we should alll use it now :D, seems so fkn fun LOL, i want sick dreams 2.

don't forget the part about waking up in a huge puddle of your own sweat after waking up from those dreams :D LOL
LOL so fkn true!!!!

i really like exemestane.

i feel great while on it, and have no low estro related sides when i use it. i don't get completely dry, but i noticed that i get a bit more veiny and sweat easier. i also like that for pct i can lower the amount of serm i use to recover. when i use exemestane + serm, if the serm dose is too high i get aches and pains in my bones. doesn't feel good!

dosing does not matter to me, as it is only one pill a day.

maybe the only thing that is really bad about exemestane is the cost!
Hey man this is amazing info, and yeah, one of the reasons i think exemestane is awesome is that is lipid friendly and that slightly effect it has on water loss, as you say is minimal, it is said that is slightly androgenic, no wonder why its shown to increase test a little... and people use it on PCT for that matter, altho, im not too convinced on using it on PCT because all AIs are steroidal, and i have a certain fear that the AI could be surpressing the HPTA, but i heard thats not the case with exemestane, if i can be 100% i would try exem on PCT for sure, because it really does increase test. And yeah the cost is crazy, even the RC :S, probably if i choose Adex, the main reason would be that, if i can afford it, im more inclinedto exemestane. thanks for your input bro, very helpful.

Did you want to know anything else? Seems like the most important thing you could have taken away from it :p
Trenbolone is wonderful LOL, as i said before, you dont actually run tren, tren runs you :p , im inclined to run it, but, until next year, prolly low dose :D, convinced almost 100%

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Last bump, does anyone have something else to add?... id like to also know how harsh is Adex on the lipids compared to exem.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3085997/

For what it's worth

Thank you very much, very interesting, altho i didnt kno it could cause some harm to the liver!.. but i think ill stick to it for the first 7 weeks of the cycle... heard adex is harsh on the lipids as well, kind of confusing, altho the fact that theres only a few cases, relieves me a bit. heard of a few that used exemestane with bloodwork and they had almost 0 problems compared to adex... so its confusing and im sure there should be other factors.

Keep the input coming guys!.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
For the typical use we use it for, I think it would be better than adex for the liver

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
For the typical use we use it for, I think it would be better than adex for the liver

Agree bro, very useful text by the way, is good to be aware, but as you say, if exemestane can cause that, adex would be worse (according to what ive heard, read and BW's, so exemestane is the AI of choice nowdays, a typical cycle shouldnt cause any issues using exemestane.