Help Decide if these are legit CEL thanks !

wayoflife

Awards
v.jpg
nb.jpg
n.jpg
mn.jpg
m.jpg
b.jpg

The pic with all six bottles: 3 on the left all legit, had them for multiple years not concerned. 3 on the right I just purchased from 2 different ebay sellers with great seller ratings. I am aware that this does not mean people ran the product for a month and a half then gave the seller good feedback, it just means the sh*t showed up at their house in a timely manner.

The pic with the two M-drol I suspect the one on the right as CF. But I know CEL has used multiple companies to cap and bottle their products so that's why I want some more opinions.

The caps are the two different mdrol's Left I know is legit, Right I'm not sure.

Then various close ups of the mdrol and hdrol recently purchased that I'm not sure of. I've read that CEL has never "printed" their Lot/Exp numbers on the bottle, only stamped them... can anyone verify that. The mdrol is stamped on but hardly visible. and the hdrol is printed with the label.

H-Drol Lot 54297 Exp 03/13
M-Drol Lot 54221 Exp 06/13

I love the CEL products I've used in the past but now that I have this bottle of mdrol and 6 hdrol IDK if they are legit or if I should stick with my LGI SD-10.

Thanks for the feedback guys. If this is in the wrong section I app, and i'll move it.

standon23

Awards
your fine damn thought people quit buying off ebay

wayoflife

Awards
I never had in the past but it's become increasingly difficult to find m/h drol for a competitive price. read some sketchy things about recent fakes, but thanks for helping clear up my concerns.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only way to tell is to

A: take it, if you get results, there are active compounds in it.

or the easier, safer option:

B: send entire Competitive Edge Labs stack to a CEL Rep, and I just happen to be one.

should i send you my shipping info now, or do you need some time to think about it?

cosmicegg39

Awards
i've had possession of 3 h-drol bottles (purchased on ebay) and seen multiple bottles in person at local nutrition stores. they all had a stamp on them with the lot and exp date. they werent printed..obviously these 3 I have dont represent everything that is out there but i've only seen stamped.

anabolic354

Awards
The one that has the lot and exp date PRINTED is a fake. I too just got a CEL h-drol the other day from ebay from seller named jgeliteco. I have the EXACT same lot and exp date as your picture and also printed - not stamped. I sent CEL an email yesterday and today got a response saying that it should be stamped and not printed and indeed it was fake. im pissed.

wayoflife

Awards
The one that has the lot and exp date PRINTED is a fake. I too just got a CEL h-drol the other day from ebay from seller named jgeliteco. I have the EXACT same lot and exp date as your picture and also printed - not stamped. I sent CEL an email yesterday and today got a response saying that it should be stamped and not printed and indeed it was fake. im pissed.
damn.. I didn't buy from that ebay seller but luckily mine offered a refund. Let's see if he's good for it. this sucks !

mhigg

Awards
I just received two bottles of hdrol with the same info but are stamped. They were $35 a bottle so I was worried about them being fake, but I'm about to run them and find out.

san731

san731

Awards
I don't understand why people continue to do this. CEL was an awesome company but there are so many other legit PH companies out now that are STILL manufacturing that you don't have to worry about buying from eBay, amazon, etc and take a risk on them being faked.

unless it's pplex lol id kill for a bottle of that stuff.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only way to tell is to

A: take it, if you get results, there are active compounds in it.

or the easier, safer option:

B: send entire Competitive Edge Labs stack to a CEL Rep, and I just happen to be one.

should i send you my shipping info now, or do you need some time to think about it?
for those inquiring about cel products, option a is a good option, but option b is the best, and still good. :thumbsup:

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
those are legit, i recently bought some CEL m1,4add and they looked like that and i got results.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
It was my understanding that based on the companies decision to stop producing AAS/PH, and the time period that happened; no bottles should have later than a 2012 exp. date

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was my understanding that based on the companies decision to stop producing AAS/PH, and the time period that happened; no bottles should have later than a 2012 exp. date
You are correct. Mdrol is also a controlled substance as well and should be disposed of accordingly

_FireBlade_

_FireBlade_

Awards
I was informed that CEL was still making M-Drol in 2012, so that would mean that there should be bottles out there with exp dates out to 2015
Superdrol was added to the ban list in August 2012. I am not sure of the exact date that CEL stopped making M-Drol, could have been a while back.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was informed that CEL was still making M-Drol in 2012, so that would mean that there should be bottles out there with exp dates out to 2015
Superdrol was added to the ban list in August 2012. I am not sure of the exact date that CEL stopped making M-Drol, could have been a while back.
you were informed wrong. :thumbsup:

_FireBlade_

_FireBlade_

Awards
That very well could be, you know those self proclaimed "CEL reps"

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
self proclaimed? uh, I thinki your newb status has you feeling too cool.

anyone who's been here since cel was a sponsor on this board knows I and mw are cel reps.

when we release our new line up, we will change our sig, and go back to being cel reps.

red. :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[h=4]Important Recall Notice[/h]News. No Comments
8th March

EFFECTIVE MARCH 18, 2011
Competitive Edge Labs, LLC, has already ceased manufacture and distribution of the M-DROL product and is notifying all vendors that the products have been discontinued. Competitive Edge Labs, LLC is requesting that distributors and retailers stop marketing and selling these products and are notifying them of the recall and the procedure for return of all M-DROL inventory.
M-DROL had been sold nationwide, both in retail stores and direct to consumers, but has been discontinued by Competitive Edge Labs. The product was sold in bottles containing ninety (90) capsules and was manufactured for Competitive Edge Labs, LLC.
Consumers who have this product in their possession should stop using it immediately. If consumers experience any adverse side effects due to consumption of this product, they should contact a physician right away. Adverse reactions or quality problems experienced with the use of … Read More »

m-drol recall

http://www.competitiveedgelabs.com/category/news/

cel stopped producing mdrol in 2010

chris223

Awards
  • Established
So then, inform on the correct data please
The correct data has already been stated: The company stopped producing steroids and prohormones, including M-Drol, some time ago. Thus no product will have an expiration date later than 2012.

_FireBlade_

_FireBlade_

Awards
do you feel better now ?

I never said anything about you man, wow. I was referring to the person that gave me that info on M-Drol.

nothing like picking on the new guy, thanks.

_FireBlade_

_FireBlade_

Awards
many things have been stated, that does not make it scripture. I saw that statement too, along with many others from people that claim they got results from bottles with later exp dates than that.