How long after pct?
- 08-19-2012, 12:56 PM
- 08-19-2012, 01:02 PM
Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)
- 08-19-2012, 01:06 PM
08-19-2012, 01:15 PM
Actually, Time on+PCT=Time off. So, you run a four week cycle and a four week pct you take eight weeks off. Those eight weeks start the day after your past pct dose. But, the longer the weight the better..
MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF
PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
Similar Forum Threads
- By Roniboney in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-26-2012, 05:35 PM
- By masonmarin18 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 09-10-2011, 02:13 PM
- By MongoSS in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2010, 01:48 PM
- By lennoxchi in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-30-2008, 06:27 AM
- By pcn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2005, 06:03 PM