Good Liver Friendly Phs ?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    359
    Answers
    0

    Good Liver Friendly Phs ?


    Any good liver friendly phs out there ?

  2. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego
    Any good liver friendly phs out there ?
    Bump interested to know this
  3. Registered User
    TFlifting's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    196
    Answers
    0


    Not that I am aware of, it just differs on the toxicity, every PH will effect your liver negatively in some way just some are slightly more gentle. There is no PH I have ever heard of the was 100% liver safe
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TFlifting
    Not that I am aware of, it just differs on the toxicity, every PH will effect your liver negatively in some way just some are slightly more gentle. There is no PH I have ever heard of the was 100% liver safe
    What would the most gentle be? HD
  5. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

    What would the most gentle be? HD
    HD is methylated so no.
    The easiest on your liver would be a non methyl. However, non methyl still will indirectly put strain on your liver.
    11 OXO is about as safe as it gets.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  6. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    359
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TFlifting View Post
    Not that I am aware of, it just differs on the toxicity, every PH will effect your liver negatively in some way just some are slightly more gentle. There is no PH I have ever heard of the was 100% liver safe
    I know, but I want to know the most worthwhile (reasonable gains for a mild ph) with low toxicity
  7. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego View Post
    I know, but I want to know the most worthwhile (reasonable gains for a mild ph) with low toxicity
    Everybody wants this, truth is the most "mild" ph's are the non-methylated. Typically mild on liver=mild gains so you'll be hard pressed to find a non methylated PH that will put good size on you. Try m-lgm, trenazone, or trenavar
  8. Registered User
    TFlifting's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    196
    Answers
    0


    I can't recommend diffent PH's as I just use AAS, less liver toxicity and more gains... Win win
  9. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0


    with proper supports and pct regime you should be fine on something like hdrol, pmag, halo, etc.....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  10. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    probably any of the androseries (DHEA based) and 7/11 keto/oxo....been on both and bloodwork said liver was perfectly normal in the 7th week of 8 week cycles. I believe Pstanz/win-50 is pretty friendly....these off the top of my head....
  11. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0


    too bad pstanz wont be around much longer, lg sciences ph's are safe and mild...


    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/l...-capsules.html
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  12. Registered User
    Bruiser76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    177
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    too bad pstanz wont be around much longer, lg sciences ph's are safe and mild...

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/l...-capsules.html
    Have you ever used any of them? They are basically just DHEA. For the price of one bottle of that I can get AAS. I wouldn't waste my money.
  13. Registered User
    Bruiser76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    177
    Answers
    0


    Oh, and to the OP. Liver friendly PHs is like Family friendly porn.... It doesn't exist for a reason.
  14. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser76 View Post
    Have you ever used any of them? They are basically just DHEA. For the price of one bottle of that I can get AAS. I wouldn't waste my money.
    okay
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  15. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    too bad pstanz wont be around much longer, lg sciences ph's are safe and mild...


    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/l...-capsules.html
    yeah SD (NOT liver friendly, liver-enemy ) and Pstanz are done as of the end of this month. not sure why Pstanz? guess cuz its like OTC winny or whatever....
  16. Registered User
    Bruiser76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    177
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

    okay
    I fell into the trap a few years ago with their "Methyl 1-D". Since I was new to supps, it seemed to work great, but it was nothing more than a **** ton of DHEA and other ingredients in a blend. Then they give it a chemical sounding name, trademark it and sell it as a PH. But we've all been duped before! Lol. LG does have some other great products though.
  17. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    i like both, AAS and OTC stuff....you can do one AAS cycle per year, and the rest of the year do natty cycles (there is VERY good stuff out there now) and gray-area/PH/DS cycles too....keep it healthy and organ friendly most of the year, and do a more heavy duty AAS cycle once a year. then your on something or other pretty much perpetually but you are not harming yourself in any way....If you know how to train and eat properly? you can make do with natty/PH/DS with a little AAS mixed in here and there....
  18. Registered User
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon

    Everybody wants this, truth is the most "mild" ph's are the non-methylated. Typically mild on liver=mild gains so you'll be hard pressed to find a non methylated PH that will put good size on you. Try m-lgm, trenazone, or trenavar
    Trenavar and max lmg are both methylated
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  19. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Trenavar and max lmg are both methylated
    you sure about that.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  20. Registered User
    masonmarin18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    587
    Answers
    0


    Non-Methyl Trenazone, Helladrol is Methyl but seems to be pretty mild on Liver. These 2 could be stacked with Liver supports and you should be g2g.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
  21. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0


    stano
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  22. Registered User
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

    you sure about that.
    I'm not positive but a 13 Etheyl is another way of writing 18 methyl. It's not the same methylation as a 17 but it's still methylated.

    Not 100% on this jbryan has explained it before and I maybe confusing this info.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  23. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0


    the general consensus is that they are non methyl, either way alot safer on the liver than some. granted i will running dmz sooner than later
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  24. Registered User
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    the general consensus is that they are non methyl, either way alot safer on the liver than some. granted i will running dmz sooner than later
    Yeah alot easier on the liver than most. To the op I would say the safest thing would be the andro series or the AMS products.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  25. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0


    all in all dont stress so much on the liver toxicity, now dont neglect it either but just read through non methyl threads and make your choice......but you may want to grab some pstanz and sd while you can
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  26. Registered User
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    416
    Answers
    0


    whatever you do dont stack methylated compounds and you can get away with just taking cycle assist. idk to much about prohoromes but the strongest non methyl use to be 19-nor (tren) but that got banned.
  27. Registered User
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,234
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser76
    Oh, and to the OP. Liver friendly PHs is like Family friendly porn.... It doesn't exist for a reason.
    I laughed out loud at this...still tying to convince my wife otherwise...
  28. Registered User
    Bruiser76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    177
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lboston

    I laughed out loud at this...still tying to convince my wife otherwise...
    Me too, brother. Me too...
  29. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    probably any of the androseries (DHEA based) and 7/11 keto/oxo....been on both and bloodwork said liver was perfectly normal in the 7th week of 8 week cycles. I believe Pstanz/win-50 is pretty friendly....these off the top of my head....
    ^^^Any of the AndorSereies products are liver, heart, kidney...safe and they work

  30. Registered User
    retroscapers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    222
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    ^^^Any of the AndorSereies products are liver, heart, kidney...safe and they work
    I haven't tried any DHEA products yet, but the best thing about these in my opinion is the fact you stay on longer. More time to enjoy intense pumps and more time to train for gains.
  31. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers View Post
    I haven't tried any DHEA products yet, but the best thing about these in my opinion is the fact you stay on longer. More time to enjoy intense pumps and more time to train for gains.
    Yes you can stay on longer in fact we recommend 8 week cycles and I am currently running a 12 week cycle myself. Longer cycles typically produce better sustained gains and given PCT is also much easier overall it is a win win imo.

  32. Registered User
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Yes you can stay on longer in fact we recommend 8 week cycles and I am currently running a 12 week cycle myself. Longer cycles typically produce better sustained gains and given PCT is also much easier overall it is a win win imo.
    Just curious but what is your current cycle and pct ?
  33. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    Just curious but what is your current cycle and pct ?
    AM at 6 pills a day weeks 1-12
    AE 5 pumps a day weeks 6-12
    Trenazone weeks 1-6

    PCT will be 4 weeks Torem 120/90/60/30 and the TRS with an additional 4 weeks of SA solo stacked with Anabeta Elite I may throw in a low dose of Osta in PCT if I can get regular intervals of blood work to show it isn't inhibiting recovery

  34. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,906
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    Everybody wants this, truth is the most "mild" ph's are the non-methylated. Typically mild on liver=mild gains so you'll be hard pressed to find a non methylated PH that will put good size on you. Try m-lgm, trenazone, or trenavar
    Agreed here. You'll see great gains with Trenazone or Trenavar. M-LMG I don't know about running it solo.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  35. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Agreed here. You'll see great gains with Trenazone or Trenavar. M-LMG I don't know about running it solo.
    Solo M-LMG will produce great gains, I would stack it with an available test base

  36. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,380
    Answers
    0


    Stano, lmg, androseries,alpha series,trenazone,sarms are also a option. Some winny clones, 11-oxo 1 ad and 4ad . Quite a selection actually.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  37. Registered User
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt
    Stano, lmg, androseries,alpha series,trenazone,sarms are also a option. Some winny clones, 11-oxo 1 ad and 4ad . Quite a selection actually.
    lmg is methylated just not a 17 a methyl so it's not as damaging.
  38. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,380
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17

    lmg is methylated just not a 17 a methyl so it's not as damaging.
    I was under impression (13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one ) is UN methylated.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  39. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0


    Just go pure topical cycle!

    2 mls of trenazone a day

    4 pumps of AndroEnhance a day -- keep your liver and appetite!

    -Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  40. Registered User
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,234
    Answers
    0


    Anyone have good experiences with the AMS or forerunner products?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Protecting the liver during PH cycles
    By Jeff Rippe in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 02:01 PM
  2. cardio friendly ph's?
    By charger71 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 06:30 PM
  3. Hair Friendly PH/PS for Mass/Strenght
    By WebDesigner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 10:56 PM
  4. A good candidate for PH use.
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-22-2004, 12:00 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 03:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in