Taking a break mid cycle from pinning

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I've been on the aromasin for a while now and continuing it through this drought so thought it would be interesting to see if it could help sustain my levels slightly


  2. Oh and nips have gotten better!
    •   
       


  3. Glad to know bro, nothing is lost, just wait and see what happens, how much test are you pinning weekly BTW?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle
    Glad to know bro, nothing is lost, just wait and see what happens, how much test are you pinning weekly BTW?
    500mg a week, my last pin was a week from this last Thursday so hoping it comes in soon!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mitch5 View Post
    500mg a week, my last pin was a week from this last Thursday so hoping it comes in soon!
    Exactly the dose ill be using. by the way Hcg use wouldve do you well on this, it can stabilize test levels 2 and actually help with suppression, so if you are not using it now, id strongly suggest using it in a future!, specially for longer cycles. best of luck bud
    •   
       


  6. It came in today! I'll probably pick it up tomorrow so only 2 injections missed!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle

    Exactly the dose ill be using. by the way Hcg use wouldve do you well on this, it can stabilize test levels 2 and actually help with suppression, so if you are not using it now, id strongly suggest using it in a future!, specially for longer cycles. best of luck bud
    I have thought about it, especially if I stack more next time and yes run for longer! Thank you and hope your first breaking of the skin a success!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mid Cycle: Switch from Sust to Test-E? Help...
    By Luck 6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 10:01 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 01:07 AM
  3. Have to take a break from supps and lifting.
    By crpav in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 08:02 PM
  4. Taking a Break from Stims
    By methusaleh in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-01-2006, 05:20 AM
  5. Spring Break Mid-Cycle
    By Vtech88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-24-2006, 06:14 PM
Log in
Log in