Taking a break mid cycle from pinning

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
So here is the situation. 5 weeks into test e cycle and my sources shipment got jacked. So I am havin to wait on the new order to come in. It may be upwards of 2 weeks before I can continue the cycle. It's test e so I know the long water can hang around awhile but is this ok to do? I don't want my balls to hate me, but it seems as though this should be ok, but not ideal. I am also on 12.5 ED of aromasin. Any input would be awesome.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
So here is the situation. 5 weeks into test e cycle and my sources shipment got jacked. So I am havin to wait on the new order to come in. It may be upwards of 2 weeks before I can continue the cycle. It's test e so I know the long water can hang around awhile but is this ok to do? I don't want my balls to hate me, but it seems as though this should be ok, but not ideal. I am also on 12.5 ED of aromasin. Any input would be awesome.
This is why u don't start your cycle until everything is in hand!

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
This is why u don't start your cycle until everything is in hand!
I know I know :( I suck the big balls and deserve a flaming death for my lack of preparedness.

But in the case this did happen any pointers

T

TFlifting

Awards
Agreed 2 weeks shouldn't be too bad, you won't even really notice it except for the anxiety of not pinning

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Yeah brah, you shouldve waited until you have everything on hand, but we all make mistakes. now are you only running test???? youll have some test circulating in your blood, cleanse is around 3 weeks. but i hope your test levels dont drop enough to cause some down, if so, once you inject, youll need to buold up optimal test levels again (guessing here)... if you can, try to use some fast oral acting such as dianabol x 4 weeks until you have more test, heck, even dbol for 6 weeks, that would cover you and make you gain more actually... thats the only thing i can think about, ONLY IF YOU ARE USING TEST SOLO... if you are stacking already, then you are okay, no need to move anything IMO.

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
Yeah brah, you shouldve waited until you have everything on hand, but we all make mistakes. now are you only running test???? youll have some test circulating in your blood, cleanse is around 3 weeks. but i hope your test levels dont drop enough to cause some down, if so, once you inject, youll need to buold up optimal test levels again (guessing here)... if you can, try to use some fast oral acting such as dianabol x 4 weeks until you have more test, heck, even dbol for 6 weeks, that would cover you and make you gain more actually... thats the only thing i can think about, ONLY IF YOU ARE USING TEST SOLO... if you are stacking already, then you are okay, no need to move anything IMO.
You sure give a lot of advice for someone who has never used AAS...

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
You sure give a lot of advice for someone who has never used AAS...
Probably eh?, are you a PP member by the way?... i give a lot of advice cause i study and i plan to pin in a few weeks and i learned a lot, so keep my info or leave it, it wasnt directed to you by the way. dont care what you think :D .

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Everyone's an expert around here!
Ah no man, not an expert, but i certanly have a lot of friends who cycle, from test to trenbolone (close friends) i think outside experiences count too, also ive cycled orals... i do extensive research on most of the compounds, stacking ect... this guy didnt even point my error, so i probably wasnt so wrong in my post... fkn annoying he points me without correcting me. Not an expert, but certanly not an ignorant either, bet he is from PP, igot too many haters over that forum, and i glad i have them :D... anyways dont care what he, or anyone thinks as long as they dont point my errors with USEFUL INFO.

I have more reps than him tho :D

T

TFlifting

Awards
Ah no man, not an expert, but i certanly have a lot of friends who cycle, from test to trenbolone (close friends) i think outside experiences count too, also ive cycled orals... i do extensive research on most of the compounds, stacking ect... this guy didnt even point my error, so i probably wasnt so wrong in my post... fkn annoying he points me without correcting me. Not an expert, but certanly not an ignorant either, bet he is from PP, igot too many haters over that forum, and i glad i have them :D... anyways dont care what he, or anyone thinks as long as they dont point my errors with USEFUL INFO.

I have more reps than him tho :D
^ this, people can know the information without first hand use, do you think doctors have caught every disease they know? I sure as **** hope not, and I haven't seen anything wrong with his post's yet so until you prove him wrong on something then stfu because he probably knows more than you

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
^ this, people can know the information without first hand use, do you think doctors have caught every disease they know? I sure as **** hope not, and I haven't seen anything wrong with his post's yet so until you prove him wrong on something then stfu because he probably knows more than you
Thank you bro x 2, this kind of guys are annoying,just called me out for no reason ROFL , seems as if he were mad at me for something haha... just imagine someone telling a guy : "hey do not jump from that roof" and the guy saying "have you jumped before"? haha ... it is responsability of the asker, to use the info given and reinforce his own research... nothing bad on giving advice with no experience, but based on studies and reseacrh... again thanks for supporting my point my friend.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I try not to comment on something I have not done before and/or have a strong opinion on.....BUT, if you are in "research mode" and have the information getting ready to use it....so long as its legit info, then I don't see a problem passing on....believe me, if its wrong information somebody will jump your ass in here.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Thanks everyone for the advice! My plan if it did not arrive was to chalk this cycle up as a loss and start pct don't wanna mess around with levels too much.

I have had a ton of gains so far even though only week 5, by week two strength/weight went up like crazy 14 lbs, hair got destroyed lol and quite a bit of acne and sensitive nips. Don't know if im like sensitive to test for it to hit me so fast.

I'm just running test e by itself and don't think I can get any orals at this time.. Maybe when the shipment comes in to jump start it back.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Also I've heard aromasin can slightly elevate test levels (don't know if legit), but if so that could help in mean time maybe? Don't know if it is significant enough though.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Btw phera plex was my only previous cycle before and got crazy gains on it. Loved it

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I try not to comment on something I have not done before and/or have a strong opinion on.....BUT, if you are in "research mode" and have the information getting ready to use it....so long as its legit info, then I don't see a problem passing on....believe me, if its wrong information somebody will jump your ass in here.
Thanks man, appreciate it 2, glad you guys are with me.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Also I've heard aromasin can slightly elevate test levels (don't know if legit), but if so that could help in mean time maybe? Don't know if it is significant enough though.
Hope someone chime in here as well, bump for this... i will be using aromasin 2 for my future cycle, is the AI of choice for too many, now about increasing test, yes it does, but im not sure if it will make any difference ON cycle, on that matter... you are having itchy nips, so probably you should start using it now and wait until the test arrives and if its too late, then go for PCT... again, hope someone gives opinion on this, as its interesting.

T

TFlifting

Awards
Hope someone chime in here as well, bump for this... i will be using aromasin 2 for my future cycle, is the AI of choice for too many, now about increasing test, yes it does, but im not sure if it will make any difference ON cycle, on that matter... you are having itchy nips, so probably you should start using it now and wait until the test arrives and if its too late, then go for PCT... again, hope someone gives opinion on this, as its interesting.
I can't confirm whether or not it's noticeable on cycle (might help in his predicament though) personally I love my arimidex and yeah itchy nips? Hop on an ai stat

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
I've been on the aromasin for a while now and continuing it through this drought so thought it would be interesting to see if it could help sustain my levels slightly

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Glad to know bro, nothing is lost, just wait and see what happens, how much test are you pinning weekly BTW?

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Glad to know bro, nothing is lost, just wait and see what happens, how much test are you pinning weekly BTW?
500mg a week, my last pin was a week from this last Thursday so hoping it comes in soon!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
500mg a week, my last pin was a week from this last Thursday so hoping it comes in soon!
Exactly the dose ill be using. by the way Hcg use wouldve do you well on this, it can stabilize test levels 2 and actually help with suppression, so if you are not using it now, id strongly suggest using it in a future!, specially for longer cycles. best of luck bud

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
It came in today! I'll probably pick it up tomorrow so only 2 injections missed!

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Exactly the dose ill be using. by the way Hcg use wouldve do you well on this, it can stabilize test levels 2 and actually help with suppression, so if you are not using it now, id strongly suggest using it in a future!, specially for longer cycles. best of luck bud
I have thought about it, especially if I stack more next time and yes run for longer! Thank you and hope your first breaking of the skin a success!