Anavar vs winnie for cut

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hey people what would be the best choice for a cut I can source both and the anavar isnt much more money from my source and it's legit so bare in mind theirs not much price difference what would would be the best to use ??

I'm guessing it's anavar from the research I've done.

TFlifting

Awards
Yeah, if only running the one I suggest anavar as well, I generally only recommend winny if coupled with tren

TFlifting

Awards
hell yeah, If it were me? I'd do 50mg winny and 50mg var ED same cycle....but I'm a crazy muthafcker like that :D
I may have been thinking of doing that... WITH high dose tren next cycle... I think I win on crazy muthafcker ;)

madebayo7

Awards
I just asked this on another site and he told me to go with var. Question. It's my first time going old school. I have done PH in the past which seemed easier. Do I need clomid or something similar with it? What would you suggest as far as dosage?

268 pounds
Always lifting and also started more cardio with MMA workouts

I heard that there are less sides so makes it even more attractive.

TFlifting

Awards
Use clomid, many go 100/50/50/25
If your doing it for sports use winny... Just pure fat loss use anavar, winny has shown to boost stamina and is waaay better if using for athletics

madebayo7

Awards
Ok. Thanks. I'm kind of geeked and a touch nervous. I have been researching for months before I decided to go with it. Will it hurt to add DAA? Also, how many weeks?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I may have been thinking of doing that... WITH high dose tren next cycle... I think I win on crazy muthafcker ;)
I'll raise you one cycle of 50mg dbol and 50mg winny ED for 5-6 weeks that I did many years ago? does that trump 50mg anavar and 50mg winny? not sure...guess it depends who's liver shows more elevated enzymes :D

TFlifting

Awards
I'll raise you one cycle of 50mg dbol and 50mg winny ED for 5-6 weeks that I did many years ago? does that trump 50mg anavar and 50mg winny? not sure...guess it depends who's liver shows more elevated enzymes :D
That ones decent but I'm talking 50mg anavar 50mg winny a day and 700mg tren a week ;) oh and 300mg test a week as well...and yeah I dunno you may or may not have me beat, get blood tests done? :D

TFlifting

Awards
anavar def has less sides if that is your main determining factor. you didn't really state what the main factor was in your decision really....
Yeah, if athletics and fat loss I would definitely go winny no questions asked, but if less sides and fat loss? I guess anavar, though I don't have sides from Winny ever :/

madebayo7

Awards
anavar def has less sides if that is your main determining factor. you didn't really state what the main factor was in your decision really....
My bad. I'm looking for muscle hardness, fat loss, and strength gains. I have dealt with otc ph before got decent gains. But this will be my first real cycle.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
That ones decent but I'm talking 50mg anavar 50mg winny a day and 700mg tren a week ;) oh and 300mg test a week as well...and yeah I dunno you may or may not have me beat, get blood tests done? :D
Yeah, if athletics and fat loss I would definitely go winny no questions asked, but if less sides and fat loss? I guess anavar, though I don't have sides from Winny ever :/
hahaha, yeah I guess you win with the addition of the injectibles....but I want to see you follow through with it first, you may chicken out or something LOL :D but yes, good summation on the winny/anavar...add in retarded vascularity with the winny too as an extra bonus.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
My bad. I'm looking for muscle hardness, fat loss, and strength gains. I have dealt with otc ph before got decent gains. But this will be my first real cycle.
you can't beat DHT derivatives (like winny) for hardening and vascularity, and for me fat loss too....strength? not sure which one is better since I am not an avid strength guy, esp with winny or anavar which I'd use to cut or recomp (and not lift very heavy, just a bit of heavy lifting when cutting).

TFlifting

Awards
hahaha, yeah I guess you win with the addition of the injectibles....but I want to see you follow through with it first, you may chicken out or something LOL :D but yes, good summation on the winny/anavar...add in retarded vascularity with the winny too as an extra bonus.
God I love winny :) and hahaha oh I'll follow through with it look for my log in October, I'm logging the entire 3 month cycle, diet and training included and pics, gonna be my first log of a cycle

TFlifting

Awards
As for strength anavar is better apparently, as for everything else? I'm going with winny, point is no matter what you choose you will be happy

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
God I love winny :) and hahaha oh I'll follow through with it look for my log in October, I'm logging the entire 3 month cycle, diet and training included and pics, gonna be my first log of a cycle
Did you get any shyt over the mention of the two orals when you posted your plans on here (or other boards)? usually that incites a riot :D and winny is my favorite, with dbol (w/ arimidex) being a close second.

madebayo7

Awards
As for strength anavar is better apparently, as for everything else? I'm going with winny, point is no matter what you choose you will be happy
Ok cool. Appreciate the help. I will be doing a log once I get everything together.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah that is what I've heard to be true, but I never lifted heavy on anavar so didn't want to comment on that part. but anavar should win the strength category.

TFlifting

Awards
Did you get any shyt over the mention of the two orals when you posted your plans on here (or other boards)? usually that incites a riot :D and winny is my favorite, with dbol (w/ arimidex) being a close second.
I don't mention use of two orals usually, people always start freaking out when they have no idea what they are talking about... Smh, and yeah winny is my fav to but I love my d-Bol as well, and even if I do get flamed I know what works for me so I don't give a **** :)

TFlifting

Awards
I don't ever get back pumps but my calves get horrible pumps to where I can't walk (weird I know...) but... D-Bol was way worse for that in my opinion

Husker89

Banned
Awards
they both will work great but for athletes use stanzolol, I mean ben johnson used it and look what he did in the olympics

TFlifting

Awards
they both will work great but for athletes use stanzolol, I mean ben johnson used it and look what he did in the olympics
Lol did you just watch bigger stronger faster? And I already stated that ;)

madebayo7

Awards
In comparison to what and harsh in what way? Personally I get no sides or anything, probably why I love it so much
As far as being a beginner. I hear stuff like a newbie should never start with epi or dec. I guess I'm trying to be careful. I will be getting a crap load of support suppose. But you could never be too careful. Ya know?

TFlifting

Awards
As far as being a beginner. I hear stuff like a newbie should never start with epi or dec. I guess I'm trying to be careful. I will be getting a crap load of support suppose. But you could never be too careful. Ya know?
I may get flamed by this because "only use test first cycle" bull**** advise. But as a first timer I think you would be fine run it weeks 8-12 on your test cycle, compounds are generally fine as long as you know what you are doing and what to do if you encounter what side effects

madebayo7

Awards
Lol,lol,lol....cut me some slack. I'm trying to get on you guys level.

TFlifting

Awards
Lol,lol,lol....cut me some slack. I'm trying to get on you guys level.
EQ... umm what do you want to know? it bumps up muscle like every other AAS.. oh and it makes you hungrier than a pack of wolves :)
and aromasin in my opinion is a higher priced version of adex

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Really can't believe how many people choose winstrol over anavar I thought anavar was better for fat loss ESP the mid section and less sides an more muscle gains ?? Also winstrol is harsh on the lipids so why would winstrol be better ?

madebayo7

Awards
I heard that anavar is a favorite. I guess I will try it out my next cycle.