Actovegin?

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Anybody heard of this or have any experience with it? If so, how did you like it?

B

BillfromGreec

Awards
Hello guys,

i used this product in the past and it's very famous in European countries for sure. There are ampoules of 40mg.80mg,200mg and 400mg too. The most famous in the market are 40mg and 80mg. I used 2x 80mg ampoules the last week before a weightlifting competition. The injections done within 2 days difference.
It gives you muscles relaxation and some kind of boost i can say. People use this product in cycling, athletics (long and short distances), swimming etc.

P.S I saw that the post is an old one but i writing for the record. Sorry about my poor English :p

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Hello guys,

i used this product in the past and it's very famous in European countries for sure. There are ampoules of 40mg.80mg,200mg and 400mg too. The most famous in the market are 40mg and 80mg. I used 2x 80mg ampoules the last week before a weightlifting competition. The injections done within 2 days difference.
It gives you muscles relaxation and some kind of boost i can say. People use this product in cycling, athletics (long and short distances), swimming etc.

P.S I saw that the post is an old one but i writing for the record. Sorry about my poor English :p
Very cool, thanks for replying! I haven't found anybody that used it so feel free to tell me about you experiance with it, how did you feel in your competition btw?