Cut or bulk on halodrol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
its up to you

j05441

Awards
I read cut is better but honestly bro i couldnt. That stuff made me eat like a horse. Couldnt stay on my strict diet. Cheated lot. It could be just me. I ate like **** and still leaned out. So if you got some decplince you can really shred.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
halo is nice because its a great cut/recomper and its a really good bulker too. if you cut on it i would stack it with some stano or furaz for 8 weeks. if you bulk, it stacks nice with trenazone or trenavar. you need a serm even if you dont stack it

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
If it's your first I would say bulk. Just my opinion. Halo let me hold water easily and my weight and hunger would keep increasing lol. My bodyfat didn't change much either on a bulk so a recomp would be great. 75-100 is great. 100mg was the reason I held so much water I'm sure because at 75 my abs were always clear out there.

j05441

Awards
If it's your first I would say bulk. Just my opinion. Halo let me hold water easily and my weight and hunger would keep increasing lol. My bodyfat didn't change much either on a bulk so a recomp would be great. 75-100 is great. 100mg was the reason I held so much water I'm sure because at 75 my abs were always clear out there.
I second this. Held much water also at 100

jucekb

Awards
I like that one.. I'm running it 50/75/75/75/75/75 and it isn't my first .. I did a winstrol cycle

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
I'd go by 5-7 pounds of lean muscle if your protein content is high.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I usually gain 10-12lbs on a 6 week cycle (100mg/ed). I'm sure I could cut while on halo but what fun is cutting? ;) (As a powerlifter I only need to cut a handful of days per year to make weight.) I personally think its good for recomp and will lean you out a bit even while bulking.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I usually gain 10-12lbs on a 6 week cycle (100mg/ed). I'm sure I could cut while on halo but what fun is cutting? ;) (As a powerlifter I only need to cut a handful of days per year to make weight.) I personally think its good for recomp and will lean you out a bit even while bulking.
hey have you ever used halotestin.i want too, but im not a power lifter.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
hey have you ever used halotestin.i want too, but im not a power lifter.
No I have not. I've used Purus Labs Halovar and Vital Labs Halo-V with great success. In fact, I have a Halo-V cycle lined up to begin mid September. I use Nolva as a SERM and keep a lot of strength and size after PCT.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
I like using hdrol while on test... keeps the bloat down and adds definition similar to winstrol, just to a lesser degree. Strength isn't quite as good either mg for mg for me either.

Its a decent product for the price, and I expect to see ugls to carry it once banned.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't see UGL's carrying it simply for the fact that Tbol is available.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I used hdrol for bulking and I liked it a lot, I started at 165 and ended PCT at about 180 when all was said and done. Like others have said you will be REALLY hungry all the time on cycle so cutting might be hard. Also if 75 treats you well I would definitely consider running it at 100 the last couple weeks. I responded pretty well to hdrol, only bad sides were no libido after about week 4 up to 3 weeks into PCT or so and extreme back pumps at 100, but I didn't really feel that "on" feeling until I was at 100. I think that was the sweet spot for me. I ran it 75/75/75/100/100/100 probably excessive for a first cycle but I really wasn't feeling much at 75 so I upped it early. I've seen people go as high as 125 on hdrol but I personally don't think that's necessary.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
As for halotestin, it's not the same compound as hdrol, it's fluoxymesterone. I've heard this is commonly pulsed by powerlifters either on workout days or just for competitions. Supposedly you can pulse it and have ridiculous strength gains, not sure on the dosage though.

mandime

mandime

Awards
It's ultimately 100% up to you OP. I am on day 4 of my halodrol cycle and am trying to do a lean bulk. I am keeping my calories right around maintenance and will begin increasing once I see more strength gains. I'm aiming for 15lbs and would love a slight drop in bf but that's probably not too realistic. Good luck on your cycle.