timmytime13

Awards
Is it worth picking up?

And feedback on it?

thanks guys!

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
im assuming ur talking about ultradrol so yeah its not bad id run between 16 and 20mg a day for 6 weeks if i ever use it again

Shawn26

Is it worth picking up?

And feedback on it?

thanks guys!
Ultradrol is definitely a great compound, but at this point it may be impossible to find. Since, it has officially become discounted given the recent ban

docveete

Awards
Ultradrol is definitely a great compound, but at this point is may be impossible to find. Since, it has officially become discounted given the recent ban
There are plenty of places that still have it in stock, but slowly running out. Also there are clones out there.

Shawn26

There are plenty of places that still have it in stock, but slowly running out. Also there are clones out there.
Yes, there are clones of methysten, but there legality are questionable..... given the current ban

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Honestly for the money, I'd just pick suepr dmz 2.0, it has 10mg stenbolone, BUT dimethazine is in it too which sucks if you are against stacking two methyls like many of us are.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
You could always go for some Mechabol, I believe that's not on the list to be banned. Not sure what you're trying to do but it seems to be good for recomping or cutting. Most people run it at 75-100 that I've seen, supposed to be good strength gains and a little lean mass. I want to say most logs I've seen people went up 6-10 lbs, also I've seen it ran at 4 and 6 weeks but I'm not sure which is better for it.

Mr.Beats

Awards
I'm on a methyl sten cycle right now and I love it. Recomping very successfully. I'm running it 12/12/12/16 and just starting week three. Minimal sides, maybe a bit of acne, lots of aggression. I've had huge strength gains while at or below maintenance calories also, FWIW.

timmytime13

timmytime13

Awards
I'm on a methyl sten cycle right now and I love it. Recomping very successfully. I'm running it 12/12/12/16 and just starting week three. Minimal sides, maybe a bit of acne, lots of aggression. I've had huge strength gains while at or below maintenance calories also, FWIW.
Are you runing it solo? No test or anything?

Good stuff man. wow dem gains even at 12mg
On another forum everyone is saying needs to be 16mg+ and yada yada ydada

When did you start to feel it kick?

Mr.Beats

Awards

The only thing I'm running with it is clen to help with fat loss. The first week was so so, but I think I really felt it at the start of the second week. I think 16mg+ is pretty hardcore and I think the extra sides vs benefit ratio would be pretty bad. Obviously I haven't gone that high so I wouldn't know, but I don't see any real need for more than what I'm doing so why push it, you know? I'd be interested to see what you think about it in a few weeks!

Mr.Beats

Awards

The only thing I'm running with it is clen to help with fat loss. The first week was so so, but I think I really felt it at the start of the second week. I think 16mg+ is pretty hardcore and I think the extra sides vs benefit ratio would be pretty bad. Obviously I haven't gone that high so I wouldn't know, but I don't see any real need for more than what I'm doing so why push it, you know? I'd be interested to see what you think about it in a few weeks!

BrazilianDoc

BrazilianDoc

Awards
Unfortunately, I was kind of disappointed with UD results.
I did a 6 wk cycle 12/12/12/16/16/16. I was expecting lean gains but it only gives me a moderate improvement in cuts but no size gains. It acts not better than a 60mg daily dosage of var.

timmytime13

timmytime13

Awards
Unfortunately, I was kind of disappointed with UD results.
I did a 6 wk cycle 12/12/12/16/16/16. I was expecting lean gains but it only gives me a moderate improvement in cuts but no size gains. It acts not better than a 60mg daily dosage of var.
Now I see why you were dissapointed. I'm 9 days in first week at 16 mg and now at 24 mg and tbh dont feet ****! No strength gains at all.