Albut/Keto/S4/Osta- Also have t3/Epi on hand! - Please critique :)

NoLimitz

Awards
Hello friends,

S4- Start with 50mg a day, after 2 weeks boost to 60mg, 2 weeks get to 70-80mg(6 weeks so far) if sides
are okay get to 100mg for last 2 weeks.

S4- 30ml @ 50mg per 1ml
50mg - 2 weeks = 14ml
60mg - 2 weeks = 17ml
70mg - 2 weeks = 20ml
80mg - 2 weeks = 23ml

Osta- weeks 1-4 @ 25mg per day

Albut/Keto- Keto -1 bottle... run it weeks 3-7 @ 1ml before bed
4mg 3x a day for 2 weeks (17mls),
4mg 4x a day for 2 weeks(22.4mls),
6mg 4x a day for 2 weeks(33.6mls),
6mg 4x a day for 2 weeks, (33.6mls)
Run the rest at the same, about 15mls left.

Looking for input on incorporating 12.5-25mcg of T3, along with Epistane.( have 2 bottles of IBE Epistane)
\\--\\--\\--\\--\\--\\-\\-
-220lbs.
-6'2ft
-Age 22
-14% BF
-Eat 2762kcals - Protein/Carbs/Fats
-W/O Days – 260p/270c/71f
-Rest- 260p/235c/89f

This is my current plan for cutting, I also have Epistane/t3 on hand, would you recommend using these with this cycle?

If you can help me, thank you very much! If not, still, thank you for reading!

My lifting is moderate reps, Heavy Weight. sessions last about 1hr-1.5hrs

And hit around 1hr 30min cardio - 2hr per week.

Usually during the day im sedentary with a full desk job.

Thanks guys!

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
I would love to my man, but I am really in no position to haha

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
BUT! I have used osta before, and liked it (only for 4 weeks at 20mg since I ran into my vacation 2 weeks and figured I'd not be able to workout properly)...will run it again low dose in PCT and post-PCT next cycle....I would also advise against using designers and PH (like the epi) with SARMS....I'd just use the SARMS. Adding in T3? up to you....I don't like messing with the thyroid, at least not anymore.

NoLimitz

Awards
BUT! I have used osta before, and liked it (only for 4 weeks at 20mg since I ran into my vacation 2 weeks and figured I'd not be able to workout properly)...will run it again low dose in PCT and post-PCT next cycle....I would also advise against using designers and PH (like the epi) with SARMS....I'd just use the SARMS. Adding in T3? up to you....I don't like messing with the thyroid, at least not anymore.
what about, 12.5mcg for 2 weeks, 25mcg for 4 weeks, and 12.5mcg for 2 weeks? Would this aid fat loss at all? And ill probably just save the epi for a lean bulk too!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
what about, 12.5mcg for 2 weeks, 25mcg for 4 weeks, and 12.5mcg for 2 weeks? Would this aid fat loss at all? And ill probably just save the epi for a lean bulk too!
I believe "pyrobat" is the new resident T3 aficionado ....he might chime in on this....he has a protocol he feels is the best way to dose it w/o tapering. But I have not used T3 in ages and don't believe in messing with your thyroid, so I won't comment. you could look up his T3 thread by searching this forum for it, or search for his name...not sure if its one or 2 T's on his name...but you should find what you want in that thread...

Hrad

Awards
I'm running something similar as well:

S4 - bout 35-40mg daily
Osta - 15mg daily
Clen - 160mg daily

So far the fat loss has been good. Down about 5 pounds in 10 days (I'd guess maybe 3.5lbs of that were fat as I'm noticeably leaner)
However my lifts seem to have suffered a bit. This may be just because I have just started cutting 10 days ago and I'm depleted of carbs. Eating at -500 cals a day with a cheat day every 4 days.

Your plan looks good. I'm also at around 14% BF. Let us know how it goes!

NoLimitz

Awards
I'm running something similar as well:

S4 - bout 35-40mg daily
Osta - 15mg daily
Clen - 160mg daily

So far the fat loss has been good. Down about 5 pounds in 10 days (I'd guess maybe 3.5lbs of that were fat as I'm noticeably leaner)
However my lifts seem to have suffered a bit. This may be just because I have just started cutting 10 days ago and I'm depleted of carbs. Eating at -500 cals a day with a cheat day every 4 days.

Your plan looks good. I'm also at around 14% BF. Let us know how it goes!
Will do! when i start, i can make a notable log for the forums. But i need to get all my information before i start, you know?

demondrol

Awards
sounds like a solid plan bro.

do it

i dare you