Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Any reason why you change the pins?

Hey guys, ive been doing so muuch research and i am currently wearing glasses, so i am officially a nerd taking notes LOL... altho im writting threads that could also help some ease theyre mind, pinning for the first time seems like a messy task if you ask me.... now the questions

Why the hell do some guys change the pins... i mean they draw the compound with the syringe and then change the pin for a new one to inject, can someone tell me what are the benefits? or what you want to avoid... if i use my logic, it does not make sense... heck i went to the doctor today, and got injected, and watched how he did it, never changed the pin, and the medicine worked incredibly well LOL

also, do you also change your pin with slins 2????

a friend of mine will be injecting me, so, she also said, changing the pin is not necessary at all.... so whats the big geal?... currently asking because i want to buy syringes and needles from now...

also, 22.5 pins for butt?

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

you change the pin because you want to draw with a 22 or 18 gauge and then pin with a (smaller, less pain, less scar tissue) 25 gauge, for instance. oil will draw up into the syringe like super easy with a larger gauge needle, and a smaller gauge needle feels better going into your quad or wherever you inject it. we discussed this in another thread last month no? thought we did....maybe you weren't there....
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.39%

If your compound is suspended in oil it is easier to draw out with a large needle.

after puncturing the seal you dont wanna use a slightly blunt needle on yourself.

Smaller needle is also more comfortable.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    you change the pin because you want to draw with a 22 or 18 gauge and then pin with a (smaller, less pain, less scar tissue) 25 gauge, for instance. oil will draw up into the syringe like super easy with a larger gauge needle, and a smaller gauge needle feels better going into your quad or wherever you inject it. we discussed this in another thread last month no? thought we did....maybe you weren't there....
    hmmmm i see, thanks for the input bro, damn, i dont like the idea of changing needles, but now it makes sense ROFL! xD the more i research, the more difficult it seems, from the bac water thing to this D: ... needles are no fun
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Quote Originally Posted by zeroshens View Post
    If your compound is suspended in oil it is easier to draw out with a large needle.

after puncturing the seal you dont wanna use a slightly blunt needle on yourself.

Smaller needle is also more comfortable.
    thanks my friend, i have pharma grade, it is oil based i believe. so well, everything i could do to reduce the pain haha.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

yeah also the rubber stopper dulls the needle big time like zero said....so it hurts from being dull AND from being a harpoon size just clean the needle with an alcohol swab and make sure your fingers are cleaned too, rub everything with alcohol and it will be sterile.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

yeah also the rubber stopper dulls the needle big time like zero said....so it hurts from being dull AND from being a harpoon size just clean the needle with an alcohol swab and make sure your fingers are cleaned too, rub everything with alcohol and it will be sterile.
    beautiful alcohol, roger that. lets pin ROFL, certanly not a piece of cake, but definately worth!
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    beautiful alcohol, roger that. lets pin ROFL, certanly not a piece of cake, but definately worth!
    Sking is gonna rip you a new one for this thread I bet...maybe he will be in a good mood today? LMFAO
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Sking is gonna rip you a new one for this thread I bet...maybe he will be in a good mood today? LMFAO
    Bro... are you open minded? the guy even record a video to say that i am his b...ch, wanna see it? ROFL.... i will return him a video, but ill be more respectful for sure... altho sking is a good guy, but he needs to give me credit, becaus ei do what i do with a passion.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Do not put alcohol on the needle. There is a clear coating that helps it slide in smoother. Alcohol destroys this so it will be even more trauma on the skin. U don't have to change needles if u don't want to. But I'd recommend it, plus. Needles are dirty cheap. I don't change them on my slin pins. But it suck when I've ran it throught the rubber like three times. Really have to put some force behind it to get the needle to break the skin
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

i rub the alcohol wherever I touched it when screwing it in....mostly up top around the plastic and top of the needle...not the entire needle though.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Do not put alcohol on the needle. There is a clear coating that helps it slide in smoother. Alcohol destroys this so it will be even more trauma on the skin. U don't have to change needles if u don't want to. But I'd recommend it, plus. Needles are dirty cheap. I don't change them on my slin pins. But it suck when I've ran it throught the rubber like three times. Really have to put some force behind it to get the needle to break the skin
    Very useful info my friend. and thanks for the tip on slins, wouldnt be changing em either, just my overall injections with test... also i believe slins dont hurt so bad when used sub q? hope so LOL repped!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    i rub the alcohol wherever I touched it when screwing it in....mostly up top around the plastic and top of the needle...not the entire needle though.
    Oh yeah, on the plastic part, I do it if I touch them but normally I just peel the package back and connect the syringe with out touching it with my fingers
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle

Very useful info my friend. and thanks for the tip on slins, wouldnt be changing em either, just my overall injections with test... also i believe slins dont hurt so bad when used sub q? hope so LOL repped!
    I do my peptides and hcg, IM, but I use a slin pin. I dont really ever do subq
    Christopher
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

I couldnt inject HCG intramuscular i am a coward, specially if its water based, ouch!... also, my hcg has vitamin b-12 in it, ive heard is one of the most painful things to inject LOL
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

I do not inject water into my muscles, no way no how ...subq or whatever else....
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%

It's not that bad
    Christopher
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

It's not that bad
    water can hold bacteria and whatever else, all I need is an infection...those are hard to explain...water is just a dirty nasty thing to inject into your muscle. I used to drink the zambon winny amps
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%

I agree but I'm grimy, straight grimy.
    Christopher
  20. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

you don't give a FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!???!! lol
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%

It's cuz I got gold teeth.
    Christopher
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.59%

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    i lol'd
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I pull with an 18ga pin, its easier and faster than a 23 or 25. I shoot 25s in my delts and 23 in my glutes. I change the pin because, well have you ever seen how big an 18 is? It scares me lol.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I pull with an 18ga pin, its easier and faster than a 23 or 25. I shoot 25s in my delts and 23 in my glutes. I change the pin because, well have you ever seen how big an 18 is? It scares me lol.
    LOL im scared even at slin pins haha,thanks for the response my friend, i got injected a few hours ago (because i was sick), and damn, to think that ill be dealing with this for 12 weeks ... and probably test is more painful than this medication... ill definately get 23's LOL
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    LOL im scared even at slin pins haha,thanks for the response my friend, i got injected a few hours ago (because i was sick), and damn, to think that ill be dealing with this for 12 weeks ... and probably test is more painful than this medication... ill definately get 23's LOL
    23's are nice and easy, and so are 25's. i push a little faster with the 23 and it COULD cause a bit more irritation. i think any of the pain is gear dependant. mine is sooo smooth. i was knotting up so i started heating it up this morning actually. i pushed it in quicker than normal since it was thinned down and i have absolutely no knot. if your not a fan of needles this could get interesting. i've had a few nasty pokes. Pulled out and spurted blood across the bathroom and what not, so be warned there. every once in a while crazy sh(t happens. its honestly not bad though.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  26. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

I got an alcohol swab ready in my other hand when I'm pulling out the needle, to apply immediate pressure to the hole....the spurting blood is unacceptable in my estimations ....not gonna happen ever again lol....
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    23's are nice and easy, and so are 25's. i push a little faster with the 23 and it COULD cause a bit more irritation. i think any of the pain is gear dependant. mine is sooo smooth. i was knotting up so i started heating it up this morning actually. i pushed it in quicker than normal since it was thinned down and i have absolutely no knot. if your not a fan of needles this could get interesting. i've had a few nasty pokes. Pulled out and spurted blood across the bathroom and what not, so be warned there. every once in a while crazy sh(t happens. its honestly not bad though.
    great info!, I got pharma grade test, so i hope it is not to painful either (fingers crossed), also ill try to always have someone to pin me LOL, and from now i am learning how to inject in quads and will look into shoulders, just in case i need to do it myself, not my plan!!!! but , since i read so many stories, a friend of mine once pinned a nerve and got a cramp in his tight, then another one, wanted to pin his butt and he says he hit his spine or dont know what, and couldnt walk for like 15 minutes D: . but i guess after this cycle, ill try to do it myself for the next one... ouch! LMAO
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.42%

I inject 25 gauge in my quad, always switch pins, it's so easy takes no time and I would rather spend the few seconds than deal with painful injections. Oh and I freeze the injection area before prepping with alcohol swab I notice it makes it feel like nothing 0 pain at all
  29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.25%

water can hold bacteria and whatever else, all I need is an infection...those are hard to explain...water is just a dirty nasty thing to inject into your muscle. I used to drink the zambon winny amps
    If the water based is made right it has benzyl alcohol in it......no bacteria.....plus how the hell would you inject test suspension besides IM?
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.25%

There seems to be a lot of crying about pinning in this thread......
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.42%

Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston
    There seems to be a lot of crying about pinning in this thread......
    When injecting 700mg tren a week you do whatever you can to make it hurt as little as possible, tren hurts :/
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

thanks for the responses my friends, very useful, and yeah, i hate pins since i was a kid , but i need to man up once and for all!!!!!, i can do it! you guys helped me a lot in this thread tho, i am more relieved
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.42%

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle
    thanks for the responses my friends, very useful, and yeah, i hate pins since i was a kid , but i need to man up once and for all!!!!!, i can do it! you guys helped me a lot in this thread tho, i am more relieved
    It really doesn't hurt bad, needles from doctors hurt waaaaay more, if I have to get needles from now on those tools can let me do it haha
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.25%

Tren e is smoooooooth
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.42%

Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston
    Tren e is smoooooooth
    I use tren ace that **** (depending on the lab) hurts like a biiiiiiiitch
  36. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    If the water based is made right it has benzyl alcohol in it......no bacteria.....plus how the hell would you inject test suspension besides IM?
    huh? we were talking about IM injecting water based Hcg and B vitamins I believe...not water based test...I do not inject water based anything though, feel free to do so if you like...personal preference....
  37. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

^^^ this is what was being discussed injected into muscle, not test.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

^^^ this is what was being discussed injected into muscle, not test.
    Yes discuss my post! I have made claims that are worth of interweb chatter!!

I pinned tren ace for the first time yesterday. It hurt for like two hours but then no pain after that. Any other time ive got an pip it was the next day.
    Christopher
  39. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

I pinned tren ace for the first time yesterday. It hurt for like two hours but then no pain after that. Any other time ive got an pip it was the next day.
    getting me into interweb "disagreements"....neg rep....
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.42%

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179

Mine hurts for yeah like an hour after and hurts like no other but then after that it is usually fine, sucks if your pinning for 8+ weeks though :/

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 04:41 AM
  2. Top 10 Reasons Why You Train Like a Panzy….
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 11:13 PM
  3. Why you vote the way you do
    By AE14 in forum Politics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 02:47 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 02:31 PM