Any reason why you change the pins?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, ive been doing so muuch research and i am currently wearing glasses, so i am officially a nerd taking notes LOL... altho im writting threads that could also help some ease theyre mind, pinning for the first time seems like a messy task if you ask me.... now the questions

Why the hell do some guys change the pins... i mean they draw the compound with the syringe and then change the pin for a new one to inject, can someone tell me what are the benefits? or what you want to avoid... if i use my logic, it does not make sense... heck i went to the doctor today, and got injected, and watched how he did it, never changed the pin, and the medicine worked incredibly well LOL

also, do you also change your pin with slins 2????

a friend of mine will be injecting me, so, she also said, changing the pin is not necessary at all.... so whats the big geal?... currently asking because i want to buy syringes and needles from now...

also, 22.5 pins for butt?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
you change the pin because you want to draw with a 22 or 18 gauge and then pin with a (smaller, less pain, less scar tissue) 25 gauge, for instance. oil will draw up into the syringe like super easy with a larger gauge needle, and a smaller gauge needle feels better going into your quad or wherever you inject it. we discussed this in another thread last month no? thought we did....maybe you weren't there....

zeroshens

Awards
If your compound is suspended in oil it is easier to draw out with a large needle.

after puncturing the seal you dont wanna use a slightly blunt needle on yourself.

Smaller needle is also more comfortable.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
you change the pin because you want to draw with a 22 or 18 gauge and then pin with a (smaller, less pain, less scar tissue) 25 gauge, for instance. oil will draw up into the syringe like super easy with a larger gauge needle, and a smaller gauge needle feels better going into your quad or wherever you inject it. we discussed this in another thread last month no? thought we did....maybe you weren't there....
hmmmm i see, thanks for the input bro, damn, i dont like the idea of changing needles, but now it makes sense ROFL! xD the more i research, the more difficult it seems, from the bac water thing to this D: ... needles are no fun :(

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
If your compound is suspended in oil it is easier to draw out with a large needle.

after puncturing the seal you dont wanna use a slightly blunt needle on yourself.

Smaller needle is also more comfortable.
thanks my friend, i have pharma grade, it is oil based i believe. so well, everything i could do to reduce the pain haha.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah also the rubber stopper dulls the needle big time like zero said....so it hurts from being dull AND from being a harpoon size :D just clean the needle with an alcohol swab and make sure your fingers are cleaned too, rub everything with alcohol and it will be sterile.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
yeah also the rubber stopper dulls the needle big time like zero said....so it hurts from being dull AND from being a harpoon size :D just clean the needle with an alcohol swab and make sure your fingers are cleaned too, rub everything with alcohol and it will be sterile.
beautiful alcohol, roger that. lets pin ROFL, certanly not a piece of cake, but definately worth!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Sking is gonna rip you a new one for this thread I bet...maybe he will be in a good mood today? LMFAO :D
Bro... are you open minded? the guy even record a video to say that i am his b...ch, wanna see it? ROFL.... i will return him a video, but ill be more respectful for sure... altho sking is a good guy, but he needs to give me credit, becaus ei do what i do with a passion.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Do not put alcohol on the needle. There is a clear coating that helps it slide in smoother. Alcohol destroys this so it will be even more trauma on the skin. U don't have to change needles if u don't want to. But I'd recommend it, plus. Needles are dirty cheap. I don't change them on my slin pins. But it suck when I've ran it throught the rubber like three times. Really have to put some force behind it to get the needle to break the skin

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Do not put alcohol on the needle. There is a clear coating that helps it slide in smoother. Alcohol destroys this so it will be even more trauma on the skin. U don't have to change needles if u don't want to. But I'd recommend it, plus. Needles are dirty cheap. I don't change them on my slin pins. But it suck when I've ran it throught the rubber like three times. Really have to put some force behind it to get the needle to break the skin
Very useful info my friend. and thanks for the tip on slins, wouldnt be changing em either, just my overall injections with test... also i believe slins dont hurt so bad when used sub q? hope so LOL repped!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i rub the alcohol wherever I touched it when screwing it in....mostly up top around the plastic and top of the needle...not the entire needle though.
Oh yeah, on the plastic part, I do it if I touch them but normally I just peel the package back and connect the syringe with out touching it with my fingers

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Very useful info my friend. and thanks for the tip on slins, wouldnt be changing em either, just my overall injections with test... also i believe slins dont hurt so bad when used sub q? hope so LOL repped!
I do my peptides and hcg, IM, but I use a slin pin. I dont really ever do subq

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I do my peptides and hcg, IM, but I use a slin pin. I dont really ever do subq
I couldnt inject HCG intramuscular i am a coward, specially if its water based, ouch!... also, my hcg has vitamin b-12 in it, ive heard is one of the most painful things to inject LOL

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
It's not that bad

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I agree but I'm grimy, straight grimy.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
It's cuz I got gold teeth.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I pull with an 18ga pin, its easier and faster than a 23 or 25. I shoot 25s in my delts and 23 in my glutes. I change the pin because, well have you ever seen how big an 18 is? It scares me lol.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I pull with an 18ga pin, its easier and faster than a 23 or 25. I shoot 25s in my delts and 23 in my glutes. I change the pin because, well have you ever seen how big an 18 is? It scares me lol.
LOL im scared even at slin pins haha,thanks for the response my friend, i got injected a few hours ago (because i was sick), and damn, to think that ill be dealing with this for 12 weeks :(... and probably test is more painful than this medication... ill definately get 23's LOL

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
LOL im scared even at slin pins haha,thanks for the response my friend, i got injected a few hours ago (because i was sick), and damn, to think that ill be dealing with this for 12 weeks :(... and probably test is more painful than this medication... ill definately get 23's LOL
23's are nice and easy, and so are 25's. i push a little faster with the 23 and it COULD cause a bit more irritation. i think any of the pain is gear dependant. mine is sooo smooth. i was knotting up so i started heating it up this morning actually. i pushed it in quicker than normal since it was thinned down and i have absolutely no knot. if your not a fan of needles this could get interesting. i've had a few nasty pokes. Pulled out and spurted blood across the bathroom and what not, so be warned there. every once in a while crazy sh(t happens. its honestly not bad though.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I got an alcohol swab ready in my other hand when I'm pulling out the needle, to apply immediate pressure to the hole....the spurting blood is unacceptable in my estimations :D....not gonna happen ever again lol....

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
23's are nice and easy, and so are 25's. i push a little faster with the 23 and it COULD cause a bit more irritation. i think any of the pain is gear dependant. mine is sooo smooth. i was knotting up so i started heating it up this morning actually. i pushed it in quicker than normal since it was thinned down and i have absolutely no knot. if your not a fan of needles this could get interesting. i've had a few nasty pokes. Pulled out and spurted blood across the bathroom and what not, so be warned there. every once in a while crazy sh(t happens. its honestly not bad though.
great info!, I got pharma grade test, so i hope it is not to painful either (fingers crossed), also ill try to always have someone to pin me LOL, and from now i am learning how to inject in quads and will look into shoulders, just in case i need to do it myself, not my plan!!!! but , since i read so many stories, a friend of mine once pinned a nerve and got a cramp in his tight, then another one, wanted to pin his butt and he says he hit his spine or dont know what, and couldnt walk for like 15 minutes D: . but i guess after this cycle, ill try to do it myself for the next one... ouch! LMAO

TFlifting

Awards
I inject 25 gauge in my quad, always switch pins, it's so easy takes no time and I would rather spend the few seconds than deal with painful injections. Oh and I freeze the injection area before prepping with alcohol swab :) I notice it makes it feel like nothing 0 pain at all

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
water can hold bacteria and whatever else, all I need is an infection...those are hard to explain...water is just a dirty nasty thing to inject into your muscle. I used to drink the zambon winny amps :D
If the water based is made right it has benzyl alcohol in it......no bacteria.....plus how the hell would you inject test suspension besides IM?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There seems to be a lot of crying about pinning in this thread......:dunno:

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the responses my friends, very useful, and yeah, i hate pins since i was a kid :( , but i need to man up once and for all!!!!!, i can do it! :D you guys helped me a lot in this thread tho, i am more relieved

TFlifting

Awards
thanks for the responses my friends, very useful, and yeah, i hate pins since i was a kid :( , but i need to man up once and for all!!!!!, i can do it! :D you guys helped me a lot in this thread tho, i am more relieved
It really doesn't hurt bad, needles from doctors hurt waaaaay more, if I have to get needles from now on those tools can let me do it haha

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
If the water based is made right it has benzyl alcohol in it......no bacteria.....plus how the hell would you inject test suspension besides IM?
huh? we were talking about IM injecting water based Hcg and B vitamins I believe...not water based test...I do not inject water based anything though, feel free to do so if you like...personal preference....

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
^^^ this is what was being discussed injected into muscle, not test.
Yes discuss my post! I have made claims that are worth of interweb chatter!!

I pinned tren ace for the first time yesterday. It hurt for like two hours but then no pain after that. Any other time ive got an pip it was the next day.

TFlifting

Awards
Yes discuss my post! I have made claims that are worth of interweb chatter!!

I pinned tren ace for the first time yesterday. It hurt for like two hours but then no pain after that. Any other time ive got an pip it was the next day.
Mine hurts for yeah like an hour after and hurts like no other but then after that it is usually fine, sucks if your pinning for 8+ weeks though :/

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Water based hurt horrible for what ive heard and ive seen LOL.... aaaaaah, now i am afraid of tren ace, by the way, do you guys feel the pain while the injection, or just after???? i remember a friend pinning tren ace IN HIS CALVE!!!!!... his face was showing pain LOL.

TFlifting

Awards
Water based hurt horrible for what ive heard and ive seen LOL.... aaaaaah, now i am afraid of tren ace, by the way, do you guys feel the pain while the injection, or just after???? i remember a friend pinning tren ace IN HIS CALVE!!!!!... his face was showing pain LOL.
Depends how long you take to inject, I feel it near end of injection and after

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Depends how long you take to inject, I feel it near end of injection and after
Haha, damn :(, well, but the good thing is, that tren is amaizng, the price you have to pay for the golden liquid i guess :(

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Yep, and it's totally worth it in my opinion, like 100%
LOL yeah, obviously, not to be taken lighlty, but trenbolone profile is almost perfect, only side effects that some people cannot manage, ive use dienedione wich some say is harsher than trenbolone, but not close to its effectiveness, certanly dienedione was strong as fk, cant imagine trenbolone! :D i plan on using trenbolone on summer 2013 tho haha FK THE PAIN!!!! ROFL

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
LOL yeah, obviously, not to be taken lighlty, but trenbolone profile is almost perfect, only side effects that some people cannot manage, ive use dienedione wich some say is harsher than trenbolone, but not close to its effectiveness, certanly dienedione was strong as fk, cant imagine trenbolone! :D i plan on using trenbolone on summer 2013 tho haha FK THE PAIN!!!! ROFL
The pain really isn't that bad. If u think about it u'll just psyc ur self out. Really once that initial skin break u don't feel anything.
I've got enough tren ace for 8 weeks but I'm only planning on 6. I'm running AH with it. Bring some DHT to the party!!! So looking for crazy aggression and crazy strength. Maybe gain a little more muscle but mostly I'd like to shead down to 8%bf.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
The pain really isn't that bad. If u think about it u'll just psyc ur self out. Really once that initial skin break u don't feel anything.
I've got enough tren ace for 8 weeks but I'm only planning on 6. I'm running AH with it. Bring some DHT to the party!!! So looking for crazy aggression and crazy strength. Maybe gain a little more muscle but mostly I'd like to shead down to 8%bf.
youll definately get to 8%, tren is also androgenic right?. also a sick mass builder cutting agent.. androhard is good stuff too, DHT is important for a pleasant cycle, i like the looks of your cycle, best of luck bro, let me know how it went, as i really love to know more about trenbolone, in fact i always put a smile on my face when i read that word ROFL!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I've got a log going, it's pretty ****ty, and I only updat when I get a PR or something interesting happens. Check it out, I have pics....

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I've got a log going, it's pretty ****ty, and I only updat when I get a PR or something interesting happens. Check it out, I have pics....
yessss!, will look for it to get subd for sure! whats the title? nvm, is in your sig right?