Any reason why you change the pins?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.37%

Water based hurt horrible for what ive heard and ive seen LOL.... aaaaaah, now i am afraid of tren ace, by the way, do you guys feel the pain while the injection, or just after???? i remember a friend pinning tren ace IN HIS CALVE!!!!!... his face was showing pain LOL.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.56%

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle
    Water based hurt horrible for what ive heard and ive seen LOL.... aaaaaah, now i am afraid of tren ace, by the way, do you guys feel the pain while the injection, or just after???? i remember a friend pinning tren ace IN HIS CALVE!!!!!... his face was showing pain LOL.
    Depends how long you take to inject, I feel it near end of injection and after
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.37%

Quote Originally Posted by TFlifting View Post
    Depends how long you take to inject, I feel it near end of injection and after
    Haha, damn , well, but the good thing is, that tren is amaizng, the price you have to pay for the golden liquid i guess
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.56%

Haha, damn , well, but the good thing is, that tren is amaizng, the price you have to pay for the golden liquid i guess
    Yep, and it's totally worth it in my opinion, like 100%
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.37%

Quote Originally Posted by TFlifting View Post
    Yep, and it's totally worth it in my opinion, like 100%
    LOL yeah, obviously, not to be taken lighlty, but trenbolone profile is almost perfect, only side effects that some people cannot manage, ive use dienedione wich some say is harsher than trenbolone, but not close to its effectiveness, certanly dienedione was strong as fk, cant imagine trenbolone! i plan on using trenbolone on summer 2013 tho haha FK THE PAIN!!!! ROFL
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

LOL yeah, obviously, not to be taken lighlty, but trenbolone profile is almost perfect, only side effects that some people cannot manage, ive use dienedione wich some say is harsher than trenbolone, but not close to its effectiveness, certanly dienedione was strong as fk, cant imagine trenbolone! i plan on using trenbolone on summer 2013 tho haha FK THE PAIN!!!! ROFL
    The pain really isn't that bad. If u think about it u'll just psyc ur self out. Really once that initial skin break u don't feel anything.
    I've got enough tren ace for 8 weeks but I'm only planning on 6. I'm running AH with it. Bring some DHT to the party!!! So looking for crazy aggression and crazy strength. Maybe gain a little more muscle but mostly I'd like to shead down to 8%bf.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.37%

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    The pain really isn't that bad. If u think about it u'll just psyc ur self out. Really once that initial skin break u don't feel anything.
    I've got enough tren ace for 8 weeks but I'm only planning on 6. I'm running AH with it. Bring some DHT to the party!!! So looking for crazy aggression and crazy strength. Maybe gain a little more muscle but mostly I'd like to shead down to 8%bf.
    youll definately get to 8%, tren is also androgenic right?. also a sick mass builder cutting agent.. androhard is good stuff too, DHT is important for a pleasant cycle, i like the looks of your cycle, best of luck bro, let me know how it went, as i really love to know more about trenbolone, in fact i always put a smile on my face when i read that word ROFL!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.11%

I've got a log going, it's pretty ****ty, and I only updat when I get a PR or something interesting happens. Check it out, I have pics....
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.37%

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    I've got a log going, it's pretty ****ty, and I only updat when I get a PR or something interesting happens. Check it out, I have pics....
    yessss!, will look for it to get subd for sure! whats the title? nvm, is in your sig right?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.56%

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    I'm gonna sub to
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.11%

Yeah it's in the sig, again I only update like once a week maybe two times
    Christopher

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 04:41 AM
  2. Top 10 Reasons Why You Train Like a Panzy….
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 11:13 PM
  3. Why you vote the way you do
    By AE14 in forum Politics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 02:47 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 02:31 PM