Blood work, Low test

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Got these results back, 3 months post-PCT and only using natty supps plus 7/11 the past 6=7 weeks (ostarine for a month post-PCT)....LDL was just above normal, but at least under the 130 mark....test was low, not sure If i just have low test now, or if the 4 weeks of osta and then 6-7 weeks so far of 7/11 contributed to it? did proper clomid PCT back 3-4 months ago....and made sure to cease using the test boosters 10 days previous and no AI for 3 weeks to get a proper baseline reading....OK with me though, gonna go see the endo now :D.....serum glucose was marked high? WTF? I am on ultra low carb and high fat high protein, not sure what that number means....

bloodwork3 1.jpeg
bloodwork4 1.jpeg
bloodwork4 2.jpeg

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Ur ****s low as crap. Get sine trt?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Ur ****s low as crap. Get sine trt?
yeah, my test right? gonna go to the endo and get on TRT....so this is a good thing. :D hope he don't bust my balls though, gotta find a good one who is on my insurance. calling the primary to get a referral monday. they said "everything is fine sir"....so I requested a copy and voila ...everything fine BUT test is low...fckers lol....

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yeah, my test right? gonna go to the endo and get on TRT....so this is a good thing. :D hope he don't bust my balls though, gotta find a good one who is on my insurance. calling the primary to get a referral monday. they said "everything is fine sir"....so I requested a copy and voila ...everything fine BUT test is low...fckers lol....
Yeah, they want u fat and out of shape is they can give u prescriptions for over priced supplements that u can't buy OTC anymore. If only this were china, we're whale and tiger penis cures everything

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah, they want u fat and out of shape is they can give u prescriptions for over priced supplements that u can't buy OTC anymore. If only this were china, we're whale and tiger penis cures everything
yeah I knew I was in trouble when he said a) there is no need to check your estrogen and b) higher estrogen is good for your cardiovascular system anyways, consider yourself lucky if its high :D....surprisingly enough he agreed to test for test, I guess since I'm old he "let it slide"??? lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
haha, i know some chicks with higher test than that. lol just f*ckin with u. idk what mine is but i bet it aint high. anyway, that what u wanted aint it. when did u take the test in the morning while fasted?
yeah, this thread should have been named after that havoc thread where it said "help before i become woman" or whatever LOL..guy said he was getting gyno off of epi....but i was fasted, hadn't eaten anything since 12 hours before the test...other than a 50 gram egg white protein drink in water a few hours before the test. how you know that? I was worried about the high serum glucose level mostly, wonder how the F my serum glucose is high when I eat all fats and protein cept for few days a week of carbs? and I a freakin' diabetic over here? 100 is max for normal and 125 and up is trouble...so 107 is not bad...but for a low carb guy I found it strange. figured the high LDL was due to 100 plus grams of fat a day and lots of red meat etc....

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Curious to know what your cycle was? And what was your pct specifically?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Curious to know what your cycle was? And what was your pct specifically?
I did a long string of PH/DS....I believe it was 7 weeks of AHv3 at 4 per day, not bad....then epi solo for 6 weeks, from 30-60mg....then 6 weeks of trenazone with half dose of AHv3 and 300mg Pstanz....I did clomid at 50/25/25/25 plus an arsenal of natty stuff like test boosters cort control etc for PCT.... In the 4 months after PCT I did do one month osta at 20mg per day....then a break of 2 weeks vacation....and I've been on 7/11 spray for 7 weeks .....so not sure if the clomid was not sufficient? or bunk? (tasted legit, Rx pills)...or if the osta or 7/11 contributed to it? or this is just my baseline test level at this point? not sure....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
i just figured u took it fasted. mine used to do that. i haven't checked it in in the morning for a long time. i'll do it tomorrow. there for awhile i'd sleep 8 hours and test it and would be 110-125. i read that puts u at risk for type 2 diabetes. i checked mine the other day and it was 85 and i'd ate several times that day. i've lost weight and pretty much quit drinking so i figured that the high readings were from my sh1tty lifestyle at the time. idk though it may still be high in the morning. that weird though, u being on low carb and gettuing that kind of reading. it should have been 80. i mean ur liver will make all the glucose u need but it doesn't seem like u would need 107. my dad has type 2 and takes pills for it and his is still 180 in the morning.
well 107 is only 7 points away from high end of normal...its not 125 or above...so its not a huge concern....BUT it shouldn't be that high. I'll ask the endo maybe he will know....