Is Big Cat right about aromatizing hormones being bad for cutting?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I always thought that it didnt really matter, that the main aspect of cutting was diet and training (on cycle cutting not off) and that the choice of Ph/ps did not really matter in terms of fat loss. But in reading one of his articles he says that "The aromatisation of boldenone is too small to cause real problems and in normal doses (300-400 mg/week) problems such as gynocomastia and too much fat retention are unheard of."

So too much estrogen would be problematic for cutting? Because I am using 14add and 4ad while cutting (along with other things) and I seem to be bloated a bit, but I am shedding fat like crazy!!!! I am just as big as I was (muscle wise) except on my stomach. After 2 weeks trimax I have droped 10-15lbs, and my lifts went up during this time (some not all) Some went up 10-20lbs) I was on m1t. Still have a week left on trimax and hope to be able to see my abs in a few more weeks.

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
from my understanding the aromatization to estrogen leads to increased fat storage, which is obviously counterproductive on a cut, but if its working for you, keep it up.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
they shouldn't be a problem at all except for added water weight but that will drop off post cycle or you could use letro, adex, or a dht derivative to combat it while on cycle
people cut using test all the time and that certainly aromatizes

former_SlimJim

Board Supporter
Awards
Well it sounds like everything is going in the right direction. The bloat will go away rather quick during your PCT but if it really bothers you, then do as glenihan suggests or even use nolva to combat it.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Increased estrogen does not lead to increased fat storage, increased progesterone does.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Well it sounds like everything is going in the right direction. The bloat will go away rather quick during your PCT but if it really bothers you, then do as glenihan suggests or even use nolva to combat it.
Nolva wont combat on cycle bloat, only an AI like letro or Arimidex would do that, or something like m5aa

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Increased estrogen does not lead to increased fat storage, increased progesterone does.
Tren and deca causes an increase in Progesterone levels dont they? If so then why in tren good for cutting? Thanks for the advice, also, I always take what big cat says with a grain of salt.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Nolva wont combat on cycle bloat, only an AI like letro or Arimidex would do that, or something like m5aa
nolva took the bloat down for me.. i used 15 mg daily..