Rock hard supplements M1D doasge question

J

Joeyg19

Awards
I was going to take 5 pills daily for 5 weeks (have 3 bottles) and then immediately start taking The LG Formadrol at 8 pills a day for 5 weeks. The 1MD says to take no more than 3 but I am thinking 5 should be fine. I know way back when I took 1AD I would start little then take more then take less. Do I need to do this? Or I can take 5 a day straight for 5 weeks?

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
I'd keep it at 3. I've used it in the past and had luck with the rec dose. Try it at 3 and see how it works, you can always add more.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
m1d = m14add? or are we talking about LG's m1d? (dhea)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmm I think i used m14add in conjunction with a couple other things and @ 120mg daily it was pretty nice.

J

Joeyg19

Awards
so since I am not stacking with another PH, should I stick to the 5 pills? Want to put on some good size, I have been cutting for too long.

J

Joeyg19

Awards
or would I be ok to run the reccomended 3 pills a day for 8 weeks, they say 30 days only?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't run a cycle of m14add solo, so me that seems as kind of a waste. It's conversion rate to dbol is pretty low.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stack with:
Dzine if you want to dominate gains
EPI if you want good gains with possible bodyfat reduction and estrogen control
Trenazone/Trenavar if you want a stack that can both gain nicely or cut nicely

J

Joeyg19

Awards
BTW I want to stick the the hard rock company. I am going to buy cycles for a couple years cuz of the ban.

J

Joeyg19

Awards
BTW I want to stick the the hard rock company. I am going to buy cycles for a couple years cuz of the ban. thinking this might be a good stacker with it Hard Rock Supplements Pro Mag 25

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I just got done running 1m,4add 120mg Ed/ sd 30-40mg Ed for 5 weeks to kick start my test cycle. It was nice, the combo brought the worst back pumps Ivd ever had. But u can fight thought them. Put on 25lbs. I'm still on test e now.

Dzine would be a nice match. With some stano to extend the cycle to an 8 weeker!!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't stick with hard rock personally, too many reports of shady business. LGI would be my go-to for stocking up.

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
BTW I want to stick the the hard rock company. I am going to buy cycles for a couple years cuz of the ban.
Pick up their SD clone. You can find it for $20 a bottle and it's legit! The best SD clone I've used.